Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Surprised Texas won tbh. VTech seemed destined to be a Cinderella team this year.
    Texas did a good job of shutting down the VTech 3s This was the game imo. Cut off VTech's lifeblood.
    But Texas did try to make it close with the fouling and turnovers when VTech put the press on in the 2nd half.

Also the transfer PG from Minn for Texas had a really good 2nd half besides a few really dumb fouls.
    I will give the staff credit for getting him to settle down 2nd half but Im not really sure if VTech put more attention on Ramey who had kept Texas scoring the first half. I will also assume the staff had them running VTech off the 3 line although I dont know for sure if this was the plan.

Definitely did not have the long period of time without being able to score that has proven so costly in other games. But they still look shaky when pressured.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Texas Tech with the 2019 throwback, 'look like the best team in the country for a night' goods which they do a few times a season. Don't see them coming anywhere close to repeating that offensive performance though imo due to the unusual amount of trapping Montana St was doing leading to wide open threes left and right. Just hope they can send Coach K and those sissy cucks from Duke packing and I'll call this season a success. They'll be playing with house money after that tbh
    Hey... HEY!

At least you can confidently? call for a matchup with the two seed ahead of the games.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Iowa State baw cold blooded v. LSU

Texas did a good job of shutting down the VTech 3s This was the game imo. Cut off VTech's lifeblood.
    But Texas did try to make it close with the fouling and turnovers when VTech put the press on in the 2nd half.

Also the transfer PG from Minn for Texas had a really good 2nd half besides a few really dumb fouls.
    I will give the staff credit for getting him to settle down 2nd half but Im not really sure if VTech put more attention on Ramey who had kept Texas scoring the first half. I will also assume the staff had them running VTech off the 3 line although I dont know for sure if this was the plan.

Definitely did not have the long period of time without being able to score that has proven so costly in other games. But they still look shaky when pressured.
    I think it was Jones that did the first half scoring. At one point he had 14 of their 28 points. Ramey hit shots down the stretch.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I think it was Jones that did the first half scoring. At one point he had 14 of their 28 points. Ramey hit shots down the stretch.
    You are absolutely correct.
    Thanks.
    The kid with leukemia I think.

You are absolutely correct.
    Thanks.
    The kid with leukemia I think.
    Yes a great story.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Texas Tech with the 2019 throwback, 'look like the best team in the country for a night' goods which they do a few times a season. Don't see them coming anywhere close to repeating that offensive performance though imo due to the unusual amount of trapping Montana St was doing leading to wide open threes left and right. Just hope they can send Coach K and those sissy cucks from Duke packing and I'll call this season a success. They'll be playing with house money after that tbh
    Dodged a Bama bullet thanks to Irish still rolling with St Patrick day luck.

That'll be 3 games in five nights for ND. Tech had really better not blow this in Browns fashion.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Dodged a Bama bullet thanks to Irish still rolling with St Patrick day luck.

That'll be 3 games in five nights for ND. Tech had really better not blow this in Browns fashion.
    yeah I thought about that, and that really works in Tech's favor imo since they are a team that tires you out and makes you grind every possession out. Fatigue will definitely be a factor

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    yeah I thought about that, and that really works in Tech's favor imo since they are a team that tires you out and makes you grind every possession out. Fatigue will definitely be a factor
    Must be tough having a team good enough to get a 3 seed.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Baylor getting spanked so far

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    UNC Manek was feeling himself too much, started to disrespect his opponent and got ejected

Baylor roaring back

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    UNC Manek was feeling himself too much, started to disrespect his opponent and got ejected

Baylor roaring back
    Lol roaring back. They're down 14 at the time of your post with 8 to go.

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Lol roaring back. They're down 14 at the time of your post with 8 to go.
    20-4 run

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Not when you posted it lol.

If Baylor plays cool headed they still have a nice shot down 9.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Honestly what the with the refs. I don't like conspiracy theories but damn if it doesn't feel like they all have money on Baylor

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol down 4. NC feeling the pressure

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    K, this 30-9 run is a roar back

My Team
    Florida State Seminoles
    Post Count
    Heels getting Tarred but they will survive

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol bank shot. This game is crazy

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Oh tie game

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Baylor ref

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Refs quit calling fouls
    Hairy man Tar Heel threw a bow and turned it all around

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Baylor down 6 with a minute to go. Can't imagine they haven't much left in the tank at this point in ot

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Refs went the other way calling strange ones on Baylor

Thread Information