Page 14 of 50 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's with letting the guy run again? he's a loser.
    I totally agree. It's very frustrating.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My coffee tastes great this morning

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We didnt get beat down as badly as feared!!!"

Todays denocratic "wins"

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It is odd that Democrats are celebrating losing by a field goal instead of being blown out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bruh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is odd that Democrats are celebrating losing by a field goal instead of being blown out.
    Who's the dweeb in your avatar?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who's the dweeb in your avatar?
    daboom1 the moment he got friend-zoned by Jenna

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what about dat red wave ?
    What about dat red wedding?

Is hole colombian HBO version of game of thrones only 30% true to the american HBO version due to translation?

Asking for the confused board idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We didnt get beat down as badly as feared!!!"

Todays denocratic "wins"

Red wedding

Today's hater predictions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daboom1 the moment he got friend-zoned by Jenna

nah for real???

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Election denial and Donald Trump.
    Abortion

imo....

Getting rid of Trump will be a big step to winning for the red team imo.
    If they actually can dump him. But Donald might just keep playing and fracturing. Blue team hope would be a relevant orange diaper smear for the Republicans.
    It's clear Trump is done as a politician. He should just accept pardons at federal and NY levels in exchange for himself and his immediate family staying completely out of politics forever. If he has a brain left in his head his Nov. 15th big announcement from Florida should be "I am not going to run for a second term, but will proudly endorse Ron DeSantis for President in 2024"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks like Laxalt (NV senate), Lombardo (NV Gov), and Lake (AZ Gov) are on track to win. AZ Senate will be razor thin too, so there's that.

Assuming Laxalt holds on and if Mark Kelly wins in AZ, then once again the balance of Senate power is all in on the GA runoff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's with letting the guy run again? he's a loser.

Probably because that loser still has a large following. This election does show if anything that Trump has maybe lost some of his power over GOP voters because I think some of them are starting to see that he is actually hurting the party. But I think he still has enough followers to totally mess things up for them in 2024. He’s already going after DeSantis so that tells me that he’s willing to bring the whole party down if it comes to that

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ef-man show him the tweet!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet baby Jesus, Jenna is real, every dweeb's dream girl, and a heart breaker!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's clear Trump is done as a politician. He should just accept pardons at federal and NY levels in exchange for himself and his immediate family staying completely out of politics forever. If he has a brain left in his head his Nov. 15th big announcement from Florida should be "I am not going to run for a second term, but will proudly endorse Ron DeSantis for President in 2024"

Please, lol You think narcissistic, egomaniac, Trump would ever do something like that. He will destroy the party before he concedes and does something like that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because that loser still has a large following. This election does show if anything that Trump has maybe lost some of his power over GOP voters because I think some of them are starting to see that he is actually hurting the party. But I think he still has enough followers to totally mess things up for them in 2024. He’s already going after DeSantis so that tells me that he’s willing to bring the whole party down if it comes to that
    & the way he'll do that is by running as an independent after getting ed down in the primary

Please, lol You think narcissistic, egomaniac, Trump would ever do something like that. He will destroy the party before he concedes and does something like that
    Trump...

I'm glad he beat Killary, but he shouldn't have run for a second term...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweet baby Jesus, Jenna is real, every dweeb's dream girl, and a heart breaker!!!

Holy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Bad posture, school shooter haircut, braces, bad skin, goofy disposition. Yep thats him!

Forgot the Old Navy sweater/Polo combo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad posture, school shooter haircut, braces, bad skin, goofy disposition. Yep thats him!

Forgot the Old Navy sweater/Polo combo
    You forgot the part of not him not looking like a confident heterosexual.

Found it by accident. I used "#" instead of "@" chrisfromst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & the way he'll do that is by running as an independent after getting ed down in the primary

Trump...

I'm glad he beat Killary, but he shouldn't have run for a second term...

The GOP gave him way too much rope after he lost with the whole election fraud nonsense just so they wouldn't get on his bad side and have him talk bad about them. If they were smart they would had just parted ways with him and took their chances with someone else. I think 2024 is done for the GOP just because Trump won't just do the right thing and go away if he loses. It may take 4 more years for him to not be relevant again and literally for the party to start over without him. I think that in Trump's crazy mind he's thinking that him becoming President again will be the only way he doesn't wind up in loads of trouble. He's going to be really in desperation mode this time around. He's probably got his aides trying to find him all the dirt they can now on Desantis since its looking like he is the likely main threat to him getting the party nomination. Trump has been king for a minute over the GOP, he's just not going to give up that throne without a fight, lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The GOP gave him way too much rope after he lost with the whole election fraud nonsense just so they wouldn't get on his bad side and have him talk bad about them. If they were smart they would had just parted ways with him and took their chances with someone else. I think 2024 is done for the GOP just because Trump won't just do the right thing and go away if he loses. It may take 4 more years for him to not be relevant again and literally for the party to start over without him. I think that in Trump's crazy mind he's thinking that him becoming President again will be the only way he doesn't wind up in loads of trouble. He's going to be really in desperation mode this time around. He's probably got his aides trying to find him all the dirt they can now on Desantis since its looking like he is the likely main threat to him getting the party nomination. Trump has been king for a minute over the GOP, he's just not going to give up that throne without a fight, lol
    The qanon needs to die, Trump needs to go play golf tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't it really 50-48 Repugnatins as we speak?

West Virginia Munckin and Arizona are DINOs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't it really 50-48 Repugnatins as we speak?

West Virginia Munckin and Arizona are DINOs.
    No...

KBJ. Ketanji Brown-Jackson.

53 Democrat votes.

Hopefully only 50 if Laxalt holds on (likely), Masters pulls ahead of Kelly (possible but about 35-40% chance), and Walker defeats Warnock in the Dec. 6th runoff (about 60-65% likely, since the libertarian candidate will not be on the ballot).

Thread Information