My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Groce.

Do not want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ing know full well how to spell gross.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.netsdaily.com/2017/5/16/15647140/milos-teodosic-looking-for-25-30-million-over-three-says-david-pick?utm_campaign=netsdaily&utm_content=chorus&utm _medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Pick writes...
    CSKA will soon engage in one the greatest decisions the franchise had in a long time. Milos Teodosic - NBA or Europe? Several NBA GMs and scouts are eye-balling the Serbian wizard floor general. With ex-CSKA assistant Quin Snyder leading Utah into the second round of the playoffs with loads of international flavor, sources tell me the Jazz are bound to shoot Teodosic an offer-sheet. The Brooklyn Nets are also in active pursuit. People close to Teodosic estimate that he'll push for a deal in 3-years $25-30 million range.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Groce = grosser spelling of gross.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty surprised he posted such a long thread le without intentionally ing one of the letters up. Losing his touch, tbh.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nvm....he left an "l" out of million

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.netsdaily.com/2017/5/16/15647140/milos-teodosic-looking-for-25-30-million-over-three-says-david-pick?utm_campaign=netsdaily&utm_content=chorus&utm _medium=social&utm_source=twitter

Pick writes...
    CSKA will soon engage in one the greatest decisions the franchise had in a long time. Milos Teodosic - NBA or Europe? Several NBA GMs and scouts are eye-balling the Serbian wizard floor general. With ex-CSKA assistant Quin Snyder leading Utah into the second round of the playoffs with loads of international flavor, sources tell me the Jazz are bound to shoot Teodosic an offer-sheet. The Brooklyn Nets are also in active pursuit. People close to Teodosic estimate that he'll push for a deal in 3-years $25-30 million range.
    No way he's worse than mack

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btb. the MLE for three years is like $24.4 Million for three years. I would not be again Adding him, reupping Mills and giving Murray more minutes to make up the back-court rotation with Danny while drafting and playing Anderson and Bertans to supplement the front court.

Teodosic, Mills, min guy, second-rounder
    Green, Murray, Hanga
    Leonard, Simmons, min guy
    Aldridge, Bertans, Anderson
    Gasol, LLE guy, first-rounder, UDFA or Cady.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guy is an overrated choker. Pass. I've seen enough of him in Euroleague.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try to get Bogdanovic, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    btb. the MLE for three years is like $24.4 Million for three years. I would not be again Adding him, reupping Mills and giving Murray more minutes to make up the back-court rotation with Danny while drafting and playing Anderson and Bertans to supplement the front court.

Green, Murray, Hanga
    That's awful.
    I don't even want Gasol tbqh with you.
    they have nothing in the way of centers with that group when Gasol turns unplayable with another year in those bones.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's awful.
    they have nothing in the way of centers with that group when Gasol turns unplayable with another year in those bones.
    Take it with a grain of salt. That's not Chinooks strength tbh... Apparently he still thinks Murrays future is at SG ( go figure).

His strength is in the CBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Green, Murray, Hanga
    Wow..You're really bad at talent evaluation. Sorry.

Not only do you have an awful track record of talent evaluation, you also never seem to learn.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will go something close to this imo:

Hill (if he takes substantial paycut) or Mack or Mills (if he takes substancial paycut)/ Murray/ Vet min/ Forbes
    Green - Simmons - Hanga
    Kawhi - Anderson - Hanga
    LA - Lee - Bertans
    Pau - Draft pick ( I.E Jordan Bell ) - vet min guy

Notes: Dedmon is as good as gone IMO, Pau will opt in (unfortunately), Spurs won't pay both Simmons and Mills -- it will be one or the other. With Manu retiring and Murray on the up and up, I think Simmons gets re-signed, not Mills). Hanga will be brought over and Spurs will draft a big w/ their 1st since that's where the value is where they are picking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's awful.
    Yeah. In that scenario, they'd have to hope they could get Reed for the bi-annual exception or else resort to probably Lee for it and a center at the veteran's minimum, like Splitter.

Plus, locking up another rotation guard long term, would either leave no room for Parker when he returns (as much as many might want this, they're not doing that to him and he's likely to play at least one season beyond next) or no room for Murray.

The better play, would be attempting to re-sign Dedmon for the mid-level exception, then using the bi-annual exception on Williams, if he doesn't retire. Hopefully he would the following season though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hill (if he takes substantial paycut) or Mack or Mills (if he takes substancial paycut)/ Murray/ Vet min/ Forbes
    Green - Simmons - Hanga
    Kawhi - Anderson - Hanga
    LA - Lee - Bertans

Notes: Dedmon is as good as gone IMO, Pau will opt in (unfortunately), Spurs won't pay both Simmons and Mills -- it will be one or the other. With Manu retiring and Murray on the up and up, I think Simmons gets re-signed, not Mills). Hanga will be brought over and Spurs will draft a big w/ their 1st since that's where the value is where they are picking.
    There's very little chance a draft pick center would even sniff playing time close to 5mpg next year. He's playing in Austin..Whoever they pick.

Bertans is going to get increased minutes.

Big Rotation next year probably goes

LA-Pau-Bertans-Lee-Vet

Can't say for certain they'd even draft a big specially if there's mutual understanding that the Spurs won't be able to afford Simmons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Classic try to hard ergo fail fallacy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Green - Simmons - Hanga
    Kawhi - Anderson - Hanga
    LA - Lee - Bertans

That's better as you said some guys are unpredictable marketwise but overall I do agree with you.
    For me, I want Gasol to show something in this series, no matter the outcome.
    I still can't believe he's getting 15-16 mill for 15-16 minutes of awful play in the playoffs. I know it's up to him to pick up his option but wow... I'd like the Spurs to explore a trade if he's going to be no better than Diaw/Dworst of last season... none of which was getting 15 mill....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow..You're really bad at talent evaluation. Sorry.

Not only do you have an awful track record of talent evaluation, you also never seem to learn.
    We can't all make our (board) living being caricatures of Harlem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's better as you said some guys are unpredictable marketwise but overall I do agree with you.
    For me, I want Gasol to show something in this series, no matter the outcome.
    I still can't believe he's getting 15-16 mill for 15-16 minutes of awful play in the playoffs. I know it's up to him to pick up his option but wow... I'd like the Spurs to explore a trade if he's going to be no better than Diaw/Dworst of last season... none of which was getting 15 mill....

Yep..Salary-dumping Pau is my first off-season priority if I were PATFO..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the deal with that Hanga guy? I haven't been keeping yo much with Euroball as much as in the past but he doesn't seem to be much of a shooter. And we need shooters, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We can't all make our (board) living being caricatures of Harlem.
    You're too new of a poster, just like everyone else I suppose.

I was Harlem's Enemy in the Spurs Dark days 08-13

I made a thread about him a few years ago asking for him to get banned. He got banned for months thanks to my request of course.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's very little chance a draft pick center would even sniff playing time close to 5mpg next year. He's playing in Austin..Whoever they pick.

Bertans is going to get increased minutes.

Big Rotation next year probably goes

LA-Pau-Bertans-Lee-Vet

Can't say for certain they'd even draft a big specially if there's mutual understanding that the Spurs won't be able to afford Simmons.
    I agree w/ Bertans getting a bigger role.

I do think Lee will be back and him and Bertans will back up Gasol/LA initially. However, I do think there's talent in the front court late in 1st that can play right away and there's a chance that can happen on the Spurs because of how thin the front-court will be if they just re-sign Lee -- since Dedmon will likely go elsewhere because of his late season demotion ( his agent has to hate the current situation - see Nazr).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have seen him playing for Serbia, he has talent but not heart.

Thread Information