Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    RMC Sport from France, a source of great reliability about PSG says:
    - PSG will accept to sell MBappe in this transfer window
    - the club has made a 5 years + 1 option offer, bellow what Messi and Neymar earn, which was refused by MBappe
    - The only official offer received for MBappe was from a PL side
    - the club is waiting an offer from Real Madrid, that sources from Madrid say, will be done within the next 8 days
    - only if PSG accepts the offer, MBappe will leave
    - his replacement would be Everton's striker the Brazilian Richarlison

https://www.google.com/amp/s/rmcspor...108230388.html
    Would be hilarious if Richarlison ends up in PSG... Paredes was trolling him after the Copa America final...

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    RMC Sport from France, a source of great reliability about PSG says:
    - PSG will accept to sell MBappe in this transfer window
    - the club has made a 5 years + 1 option offer, bellow what Messi and Neymar earn, which was refused by MBappe
    - The only official offer received for MBappe was from a PL side
    - the club is waiting an offer from Real Madrid, that sources from Madrid say, will be done within the next 8 days
    - only if PSG accepts the offer, MBappe will leave
    - his replacement would be Everton's striker the Brazilian Richarlison

https://www.google.com/amp/s/rmcspor...108230388.html
    Richarlison won't get along with all the argies in PSG, tbh.

If I'm PSG I'm playing out the season in hopes that winning the CL is enough incentive for Mbappe to stay. If not, I would propose Real a swap for Benzema (with PSG adding money over that, of course).

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

If I'm PSG I'm playing out the season in hopes that winning the CL is enough incentive for Mbappe to stay. If not, I would propose Real a swap for Benzema (with PSG adding money over that, of course).
    Something is telling me they will all be laughing big time all the way to bank.

My Team
    France
    Post Count

There is no scenario for a swap with Benzema.

The story about PSG not offering same salary than Neymar is BS... their salary is close enough for PSG to fill an eventual gap. Main story here seems to be ego (dude does not want to stat in Neymar and Messi shadows) and his father / relatives pushing him to sign with Madrid to maximize financial gains. I think if only MBappe was to make a decision he would sign a prolongation with agreement of PSG to not oppose to a future transfer. I'm pretty he was super excited to play with Messi and Neymar

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It’s understandable that PSG wants to keep him one more year even if that doesn’t make sense for them $$$$ wise, they want to be as stacked as possible to have a chance to win that elusive CL le

That or it’s just a negotiation tactic

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Team full of guys after goals first, then 1 v. 1 duels, then most difficult pass, oh I forgot... see who can roll around in agony on the field while the video shows in simultaneous wonder they were not even touched.

This has the potential for nothing but trouble.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Team full of guys after goals first, then 1 v. 1 duels, then most difficult pass, oh I forgot... see who can roll around in agony on the field while the video shows in simultaneous wonder they were not even touched.

This has the potential for nothing but trouble.
    Everything you described is pretty much the opposite of Messi.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Shame Messi went to such a dull league. He’s dead to me on a club level but I wish him the best.

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Shame Messi went to such a dull league. He’s dead to me on a club level but I wish him the best.
    salty bro ?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The PSG didn't respond the offer for MBappé, Real Madrid took it like an offense and sent an ultimatum with 36 hours to go.

My guess now is MBappé stays. But there will be consequences.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Honestly, no. Barca did this to themselves and deserved everything they got after being the most mismanaged club of the last five years. Will take another five to recover from the terrible contracts of griezmann, dembele and coutinho and sergi Roberto.

Good for PSG to land Messi, I hope he does well, but I just don’t care for ligue 1. But then again I know tons of people don’t care about La Liga.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    No respect for Mbappe. Guy should be leading his own club not playing 3rd fiddle. Especially to an inferior player like Neymar.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    No respect for Mbappe. Guy should be leading his own club not playing 3rd fiddle. Especially to an inferior player like Messi.
    Agreed

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Some take on the challenge and return to the best league in the world at the age of 36, where there's a handful of elite teams contending for the le.

Others decide to join an all star team and stat-pad in a farmer league, the 5th best european league to be precise

Lionel Harden joining PSG is akin to Durant joining Golden State. Chicken move but I wouldn't expect anything else from midget tbh

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    ^ ouch

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Some take on the challenge and return to the best league in the world at the age of 36, where there's a handful of elite teams contending for the le.

Others decide to join an all star team and stat-pad in a farmer league, the 5th best european league to be precise

Lionel Harden joining PSG is akin to Durant joining Golden State. Chicken move but I wouldn't expect anything else from midget tbh
    The EPL is the WNBA of football, tbh... and I was posting that before penaldo went back to ManU...

Frankly, Italy is probably one of the most demanding leagues in the world, extremely physical, so it's not really surprising Penaldo is going back to his comfort zone, tbh...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The EPL is the WNBA of football, tbh... and I was posting that before penaldo went back to ManU...

Frankly, Italy is probably one of the most demanding leagues in the world, extremely physical, so it's not really surprising Penaldo is going back to his comfort zone, tbh...
    Ronaldo scored over 100 goals in 3 seasons of Serie A, including Serie A golden boot in his last season at the age of 36. His discomfort zone sure seems pretty comfortable tbh

You're still looking at the Serie A with the nostalgy provided by past decades of glory. The league fell off, Serie A teams routinely get manhandled by La Liga and Premier League teams on the international stage nowadays.

You've got to go back to 2010 to see the last italian team to win an international club trophy.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    French federation said PSG must sell for €180M, yet PSG sells for €9M, signs many expensive players this season and refuses to sell MBappé for €200M, but asks Olympique to pay some Financial Fair Play related fines or restrictions. The PSG lost €300M last season. French football federation stays mutis, UEFA and FIFA too.

Al Khaleifi is the president of European Club Association, Qatar got it’s mundial bribing left and right. Qatar pays some TV rights and have all bought. PSG is above any rules, yet year after year is failing in the Champions League.

Maybe the Superleague is the way out of complete corruption and the future of football.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

This is such a weak troll attempt after Sidenaldo failed in Juventus of all places.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Ronaldo scored over 100 goals in 3 seasons of Serie A, including Serie A golden boot in his last season at the age of 36. His discomfort zone sure seems pretty comfortable tbh

You're still looking at the Serie A with the nostalgy provided by past decades of glory. The league fell off, Serie A teams routinely get manhandled by La Liga and Premier League teams on the international stage nowadays.

You've got to go back to 2010 to see the last italian team to win an international club trophy.
    He was so good, he got basically kicked out. Juve been calling him overpriced for a long ass time now.

He's probably going to score 50 goals this year, against the likes of Watford, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa...

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    This is such a weak troll attempt after Sidenaldo failed in Juventus of all places.
    Midget has decided to join 2 other superstars in a farmer league. Ronaldo's best teammate at Juve was Dybala and the guy couldn't even stay healthy and have consistent impact

Sorry FAP, but your midget pulled a chicken move a la Durant.

Therefore, i'm retiring the Lionel Harden nickname. From this point forward midget shall be known as Lionel Durant. Thank you.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 09-05-2021 at 04:39 AM.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    He was so good, he got basically kicked out. Juve been calling him overpriced for a long ass time now.

He's probably going to score 50 goals this year, against the likes of Watford, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa...
    So?

Midget got kicked out by the league's governing body because of his monster contracts, as barca plunged into the red Doesn't mean he wasn't the league's best player.

Sorry buddy but the head to head stats and lack of hardware won against the "WNBA of football" in recent history > your personal and subjective opinion of italian football

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    So?

Midget got kicked out by the league's governing body because of his monster contracts, as barca plunged into the red Doesn't mean he wasn't the league's best player.
    So Barcelona wanted Midget back but couldn't afford him. Juve didn't want Penaldo back, had a firesale and couldn't even find any takers until the last minute.

What is not clear about all that?

Sorry buddy but the head to head stats and lack of hardware won against the "WNBA of football" in recent history > your personal and subjective opinion of italian football
    I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I get it, Penaldo played in the Messi era, and it hurts... It's ok, happened to a lot of players in all generations.

I do agree with you that Italy is not what it was in the 90s, tbh, but it's still a great barometer.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    So Barcelona wanted Midget back but couldn't afford him. Juve didn't want Penaldo back, had a firesale and couldn't even find any takers until the last minute.

What is not clear about all that?

Your boy got kicked out by the league's governing body for constantly demanding cancer contracts and ended up playing in the farmer leagues. Sorry this is happening to you

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I get it, Penaldo played in the Messi era, and it hurts... It's ok, happened to a lot of players in all generations.

"Messi era"

He had a solid run with Xavi and Iniesta, since then, Barca has been nothing more than a doormat for the european elite

Acting like midget was Michael Jordan and was out here preventing other stars from ringing Ronaldo has a better club resume than midget by a long shot

I do agree with you that Italy is not what it was in the 90s, tbh, but it's still a great barometer.

Your capitulation is duly noted. Carry on, son.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Your boy got kicked out by the league's governing body for constantly demanding cancer contracts and ended up playing in the farmer leagues. Sorry this is happening to you

"Messi era"

He had a solid run with Xavi and Iniesta, since then, Barca has been nothing more than a doormat for the european elite

Acting like midget was Michael Jordan and was out here preventing other stars from ringing Ronaldo has a better club resume than midget by a long shot

Your capitulation is duly noted. Carry on, son.

Thread Information