Page 19 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM is one of the most de able groups of people ever formed in the US. Apparently white people can't move into a historically black neighborhood without being racists that need to repent for their sins against cult BLM.
    Yup and lmfao at "historically black"neighborhood...Inner city blacks are lucky that the Fed govt pays for them to live freely on prime inner city real estate.
    If you look at it objectively all these welfare queens should be forced out to live in the hinterlands as they don't economically qualify to live close to downtowns.

Do it like Paris and force the morons out to the banliues.
    Make all public housing on the outskirts and keep em away from the decent working folk

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

After painting BLM political propaganda in the streets New York is now too fearful of covid to remember 9/11.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

De able BLM supporters yelling "check your privilege" and calling people "racist" because they call the police. I'm glad the NBA supports these assholes.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM is now chanting: "Who do we protect? Black criminals."

A few days ago there was verbal support for looting.

Supported by the NBA.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I found your privilege.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I found your privilege.

Can't imagine the punishment a white person would get for committing a hate crime like this tbh.

I'll wait for Pop and all the fearless fighters for equality in the NBA to chime in.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left and BLM really don't see how racist they are.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another way of looking at this: The incremental number of blacks murdered in the first three years of the Black Lives Matter movement was greater than the total number of blacks lynched in U.S. history (3,446).
    How many more blacks will be murdered due to the latest Black Lives Matter agitation? Judging by the quan y and sheer exuberance of black-on-black mass shootings this summer, such as 22 people being shot at a single Washington, D.C., block party over the weekend, the current resurrection of BLM will likely put thousands of extra blacks in their graves before it is finally (if ever) put down.
    Although the press has managed to convince a seemingly large fraction of its more gullible readers that the greater danger is being murdered by white men with rifles, handguns were used in 91.5 percent of homicides in which a type of gun was identified, rifles in only 4.3 percent of killings, and shotguns in 4.2 percent. But the rifle is a stereotypically white weapon, while a pistol is a black weapon (because it can be easily concealed), so most gun-control energy among white liberals is now devoted to cracking down on rifles despite the statistical pointlessness of the effort.
    Arrest data paint a similar picture to the UCR. The FBI states that 53.3 percent of arrests for murder in 2018 were of African-Americans.

Imprisonment statistics are comparable. We constantly are lectured that blacks are being thrown in prison in vast numbers on mere drug charges, but in 2018 only 3.2% of blacks in state penitentiaries were in for possession versus 17.0% of black inmates who were there for murder. Blacks in prison for killings numbered 69,500 compared with 42,100 non-Hispanic whites, while blacks in for drug possession were only 13,200 in contrast to 17,800 whites.

The theory of intersectionality predicts that black women are treated worse than black men, but it doesn’t work that way when it comes to imprisonment. According to the Justice Department:
    In 2018, the imprisonment rate of black males [for all types of crimes] was 5.8 times that of white males, while the imprisonment rate of black females was 1.8 times the rate of white females.
    Imprisonment of blacks has been declining as the huge number of blacks who committed violent crimes during the crack wars of three decades ago are being released:
    From 2008 to 2018, the imprisonment rate dropped 28% among blacks, 21% among Hispanics, and 13% among whites.
    But as whites deteriorate during the White Death, they are winding up in jail more often:
    From 2008 to 2018, the jail incarceration rate increased by 12% for whites and decreased by about 30% for blacks (28%) and Hispanics (33%). The jail incarceration rate for black residents was lower in 2018 than at any time since 1990. Inmates spent an estimated average of 25 days in jail in 2018.
    Whites, with all their White Privilege, are lately in jail slightly more often than Hispanics and 7.2 times as often as Asians.
    Are blacks hugely underrepresented among police officers? Not really. Blacks were 11.6 percent of local police officers in 1997 and 11.4 percent in 2016, which is just shy of their share of the national population.

On the other hand, that’s much less than the black share of criminals.

Whether America’s problem is more that there is a lower percentage of black cops or a higher percentage of black crooks is an important question for the future welfare of this country.

RECOMMENDED

Powered by

TRENDING

SUBSCRIPTION MEMBERSHIP

Subscribe to Taki's Magazine for an ad-free experience and help us stand against political correctness.
    Join Now
    DONATE

Support our writers
    Donate Now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure the NBA is supporting assault...........Nate be better! Use your energy to brush up on history bro; willful ignorance is NOT the move����

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These lunatics sure are quick to call white people they don't know racist. Everyone should know that even conservative whites have a lower in-group bias than the average black and Hispanic American. The narratives are manufactured.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

These lunatics sure are quick to call white people they don't know racist. Everyone should know that even conservative whites have a lower in-group bias than the average black and Hispanic American. The narratives are manufactured.
    It's easy to do that when you hate white people like the left and BLM do tbh. And this blatant racist declaring people he doesn't even know won a primary. Leftist ideology is very racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left don't hate white people, we hate racist assholes.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The left don't hate white people, we hate racist assholes.
    Only the white ones tbh

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see the left calling out any racism that doesn't fit their narrative. They'll be completely silent on this racist primary winner calling random white people he doesn't know racists.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    With BLM going up in flames

How out of touch does the NBA look by the day. Hitched their wagons to the black version of the KKK

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With BLM going up in flames

How out of touch does the NBA look by the day. Hitched their wagons to the black version of the KKK

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The media manipulating the masses with false racialized narratives. I'm shocked! Not really though because this is common practice and it's a major reason why BLM rioters are in the streets destroying our country.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This guy died and the 16yo killer got probation. Why wasn't this murder national news? It was national when the high school kid in the maga hat smirked at some asshole beating a drum in his face though. Seems like national news is anti-white and leftist propaganda.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't see how people are supporting a league that supports this violent movement tbh.
    Last edited by Nathan89; 08-17-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM rioters at work. These are the people protesting violence. These are the lunatics that want to get rid of the police.

Also the NBA for supporting the violent leftists.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sums up the legitimacy this violent movement tbh.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM rioters at work. These are the people protesting violence. These are the lunatics that want to get rid of the police.

Also the NBA for supporting the violent leftists.

Doesn't look like he was trying to run anyone over. Seems to be just another lie from the violent BLM rioters.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM rioters really upped their violent attack quota tonight. The NBA is really looking like a bunch of idiots for supporting these violent leftists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

BLM rioters really upped their violent attack quota tonight. The NBA is really looking like a bunch of idiots for supporting these violent leftists.
    white people, smh

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    As long as the NBA is accepting billions from a genocidal country like China, this BLM stuff just rings hollow. They put a gag order on Morey for speaking the truth about their fascism. And Pop, Kerr and all the other fake progressive NBA coaches have stayed silent about China's human rights violations. They talk on and on about black lives matter all while being paid by the country that abuses humans rights worse than anyone else in the world right now. The Uighurs in China probably wish they lived as comfortably as the black people in the US.

Thread Information