Page 87 of 303 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137187 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 7567
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abbott and DeSantis seem to have lots of extra pneumonia deaths this year man.
    add if all the excess "pneumonia" deaths in the lying, undercounting Confederacy to the 118 official death count, then we are well over 150K

============

New York City Has Seen More Than 24,000 Excess Deaths During COVID-19

https://www.usnews.com/news/healthie...virus-pandemic

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol @ blaming the CDC, which is run by.... the Executive...
    Lol acting like trump collects and reports the data. All he can do is take the advice of fauci, who has flip flopped more times than the WHO

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh no, my math says 141,000 dead from trump plague already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ghost of march and april predicting 10k deaths calling other people flip floppers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol ghost of march and april predicting 10k deaths calling other people flip floppers.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol acting like trump collects and reports the data. All he can do is take the advice of fauci, who has flip flopped more times than the WHO
    That got hasn't talked to Fauci in weeks. Trump couldn't give two s about the havoc the pandemic is unleashing on us.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holy , ElNono going in raw with no vaseline.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeSantis pivots on Covid-19 surge, says testing doesn't account for e

TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Ron DeSantis acknowledged on Saturday that the rising number of new Covid-19 cases in Florida cannot be explained away by an increase in testing, and announced plans to step up enforcement of social distancing practices in bars and nightclubs.

“Even with the testing increasing or being flat, the number of people testing positive is accelerating faster than that,” DeSantis told reporters during a briefing at the state Capitol. “You know that's evidence that there's transmission within those communities.”

The Florida Department of Health reported more than 4,000 new Covid-19 diagnoses on Friday, the latest peak in positive Florida cases that began climbing about a month after the state began reopening its economy on May 4. The rate of new coronavirus cases has more than doubled over the past 10 days. On Friday, just over 12 percent of test results came back positive for Covid-19, which is an increase from 5.5 percent on June 10, according to a report by the Florida Department of Health.

https://www.politico.com/states/flor...- e-1293901

---

Good to hear he's acknowledging it at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TALLAHASSEE — Gov. Ron DeSantis acknowledged on Saturday that the rising number of new Covid-19 cases in Florida cannot be explained away by an increase in testing, and announced plans to step up enforcement of social distancing practices in bars and nightclubs.

“Even with the testing increasing or being flat, the number of people testing positive is accelerating faster than that,” DeSantis told reporters during a briefing at the state Capitol. “You know that's evidence that there's transmission within those communities.”

The Florida Department of Health reported more than 4,000 new Covid-19 diagnoses on Friday, the latest peak in positive Florida cases that began climbing about a month after the state began reopening its economy on May 4. The rate of new coronavirus cases has more than doubled over the past 10 days. On Friday, just over 12 percent of test results came back positive for Covid-19, which is an increase from 5.5 percent on June 10, according to a report by the Florida Department of Health.

---

thdren will still say it's the increased testing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

---

Now El going in on rmt with no vaseline too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desantis should close a bunch of hospitals which would reduce the rate of hospitalizations

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs MISgoverning towards Twin Peaks

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavir...7&country=~USA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desantis should close a bunch of hospitals which would reduce the rate of hospitalizations
    I believe there are only 472 covid positive currently hospitalized in fl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tholdren lies. Over 200 people were hospitalized with Covid in FL yesterday.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tholdren lies. Over 200 people were hospitalized with Covid in FL yesterday.
    Daily hospitalization doesn't have anything to do with current hospitalization. Why do you post these things?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bumdren lies.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where's your proof?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daily hospitalization doesn't have anything to do with current hospitalization. Why do you post these things?
    yes it does

it will more than likely increase the overall number of people in hospitals damn fool
    you know, the hospitals with workers and or physical space that has never been a problem.

idiot...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes it does

it will more than likely increase the overall number of people in hospitals damn fool
    you know, the hospitals with workers and or physical space that has never been a problem.

idiot...
    Not as a stand alone stat nor if you dont know how hospitalizations are calculated or reported. Your logic is poor and you resort to name calling. Loloololololl

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about
    Last edited by tholdren; 06-21-2020 at 09:56 AM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thdren will still say it's the increased testing.
    You can't prove its not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lololololol Meeeeeeltdoooooown

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as a stand alone stat nor if you dont know how hospitalizations are calculated or reported. Your logic is poor and you resort to name calling. Loloololololl

Once again you have no idea what you are talking about
    you can be a new case positive by never having a confirmed test.

You can only be recovered with a test.

Covid will continue forever

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thldren demanding people prove negatives

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I’m still waiting for an explanation in why the mere increase in testing hasn’t resulted in NY/NJ/MA having more cases.

Thread Information