Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's right, holocaust numbers are skewed
    gas chambers were a hoax as well right?
    Relieve all your tension Momar, do it.

did you use saran wrap on your head and face instead of a mask?
    I bet you even stuck yourself in the fridge next to the potato salad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is your contention that there are not going to be ill effects from all the mask wearing?
    None at all. The individuals with lungs too sick to withstand breathing through a thin piece of cloth are not the ones in the workforce anyway.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is your contention that there are not going to be ill effects from all the mask wearing?
    How is wearing a cloth mask a few hours a day going to affect your delicate snowflake body?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is wearing a cloth mask a few hours a day going to affect your delicate snowflake body?
    I'm just asking the question; that tiggers your sorry ass.
    But my basic understanding of immunity is that if the body is not regularly exercising its antibodies against pathogens, then it loses much of its ability to do so.
    So, no; I don't want to live in an artificial bubble; and I don't force others to do so either.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Medical professionals have been wearing masks for 12+ hours at a time for months now. Amazing they're not all dead by now.
    None at all. The individuals with lungs too sick to withstand breathing through a thin piece of cloth are not the ones in the workforce anyway.
    I think this shows severe ignorance of how the body's immune system works.

Also, you're wrong. They're are plenty of non healthy people who have to work to make ends meet, you wanna be elitist POS.

TheGreatYacht

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just asking the question; that tiggers your sorry ass.
    But my basic understanding of immunity is that if the body is not regularly exercising its antibodies against pathogens, then it loses much of its ability to do so.
    So, no; I don't want to live in an artificial bubble; and I don't force others to do so either.
    you don't even know what the mask is for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this shows severe ignorance of how the body's immune system works.

Also, you're wrong. They're are plenty of non healthy people who have to work to make ends meet, you wanna be elitist POS.

TheGreatYacht
    I'm not talking about all "unhealthy" people. That would be a rather large percentage in this country. I'm talking people with end-stage COPD and the like. And there's nothing elitist in saying they aren't the ones pulling 12-hour shifts.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not talking about all "unhealthy" people. That would be a rather large percentage in this country. I'm talking people with end-stage COPD and the like. And there's nothing elitist in saying they aren't the ones pulling 12-hour shifts.
    Sure there is. Not everyone that works for a living is in peak fitness. People with severe health issues are being forced to restrict their breathing so that you can feel extra safe about a flu that isn't gonna kill you, snowflake.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The World Economic Forum - The Great Reset

ChumpDumper RandomGuy spurraider21 ElNono Blake Reck pgardn baseline bum Will Hunting benefactor Winehole23 hater
    ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, The New World Order is no longer a conspiracy. The cat is out of the bag. Chumpettes are enablers. Chumpettes will deny and shove their head in the sand.

The media is making us think we have two options: Marxist revolution or post 9/11 police state. I want neither!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The World Economic Forum - The Great Reset

ChumpDumper RandomGuy spurraider21 ElNono Blake Reck pgardn baseline bum Will Hunting benefactor Winehole23 hater
    ducks koriwhat Nathan89 Chris CosmicCowboy DMC DarrinS Millennial_Messiah FrostKing SnakeBoy thispego TSA phxspurfan Spurtacular Thread

Spurtacular, The New World Order is no longer a conspiracy. The cat is out of the bag. Chumpettes are enablers. Chumpettes will deny and shove their head in the sand.

The media is making us think we have two options: Marxist revolution or post 9/11 police state. I want neither!
    Just take money our of politics, then you don't have to worry about the World Economic Forum or any other corporate overlords.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just take money our of politics, then you don't have to worry about the World Economic Forum or any other corporate overlords.
    it’s remarkable how conservative don’t see the gaping contradiction between their paranoia about “deep state” or the “NWO” and their support for the Citizens United ruling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it’s remarkable how conservative don’t see the gaping contradiction between their paranoia about “deep state” or the “NWO” and their support for the Citizens United ruling.
    Because they don’t care about consistency or honesty

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Because they don’t care about consistency or honesty
    In some cases I agree with that, here I think it’s just ignorance and stupidity where they aren’t intellectually capable of seeing the contradiction. Multiple conservatives on this site have admitted they don’t even know what the Citizens United ruling is, and others have blamed “liberal judges” for supporting it even though it was a 5-4 vote along party lines where the “liberal judges” not only opposed but wrote a scathing dissent.

Conservatives seem to really struggle with cons utional law in general

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because hacks like Ben Shapiro have brainwashed them into thinking that corporations are people and that money in politics is not an issue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because hacks like Ben Shapiro have brainwashed them into thinking that corporations are people and that money in politics is not an issue

what a dumb piece of . muh regulations

Government regulations ramped up in the New Deal Era. That was the birth of the modern welfare state. This guy is a ing idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If every TGY post ended with “gas the s, race war now!” it wouldn’t really stick out as being unnaturally thrown in

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    what a dumb piece of . muh regulations

Government regulations ramped up in the New Deal Era. That was the birth of the modern welfare state. This guy is a ing idiot
    People say Little Ben is smart because he talks really fast, sounds confident in everything he’s saying, and is good at arguing with the dumbest liberal college students he can find, but the actual words coming out of his mouth are usually ing re ed.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Yeah I get all that, I’m commenting on how they’re so ing stupid they can’t see how le happy merchant Shapiro effectively telling people “corporations are your greatest ally” goes against their deep state conspiracy theories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In some cases I agree with that, here I think it’s just ignorance and stupidity where they aren’t intellectually capable of seeing the contradiction. Multiple conservatives on this site have admitted they don’t even know what the Citizens United ruling is, and others have blamed “liberal judges” for supporting it even though it was a 5-4 vote along party lines where the “liberal judges” not only opposed but wrote a scathing dissent.

Conservatives seem to really struggle with cons utional law in general
    Agree 100%, and that's extremely damaging to democracy. It's not that difficult to trace back the idiocracy going on right now to some of those decisions. Defund public schools, teachers, turn everything into team sports so even if a position is egregiously wrong and damaging you still get your drone supporters, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, some more pearl clutching for Chumpettes

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, some more pearl clutching for Chumpettes
    I called it. They got no footage of ERs being overcrowded. Chumpetttes need their zombie rapist to fire missiles in Syria though. important stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is indeed. They vote against their self-interests so often. It's almost...like it was planned that waY!!! DUN DUN DUN!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Media is telling people that "cases are ing" because they are testing more people with FAULTY test kits; no one is dying. Don't get tested.
    (shrugs) It takes about two weeks to die from this, and the e isn't quite that old yet. Given people's behavior it is a matter of time. Don't know what to say.other than that. Deaths are caused by people getting sick, and more people are getting sick.

Is something wrong with this reasoning?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (shrugs) It takes about two weeks to die from this, and the e isn't quite that old yet. Given people's behavior it is a matter of time. Don't know what to say.other than that. Deaths are caused by people getting sick, and more people are getting sick.

The government and media have to continue to push the "testing" because without the deception of the "test kits"; they would have ZERO EVIDENCE OF A SECOND WAVE.

To the naked eye, there is absolutely NO FIRST WAVE OR SECOND WAVE. Their only "proof" is the fake "testing kits".

Wake d up Chumpettes

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes. You have said 2 more weeks since march

Thread Information