Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As if anything posted in here is the full truth. I think the Floyd's death was staged as well, but no one in here can prove it was or wasn't, correct? Technically? I mean we were not there. Everyone posts what supports their argument.

You make a great point, though. It is why I base my decisions more of what I see and experience personally rather than corporate or social media.
    smh... make sure you take your meds.

And no, that's not how it works. When positing an edgelord conspiracy theory, the burden is on you to back it up, it's not on others to prove you wrong.

And 'not being there' isn't an argument, unless you're positing that multiple fixed cameras recording the events were all faked in a Hollywood studio, in which case you have to prove that contention.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    smh... make sure you take your meds.

And no, that's not how it works. When positing an edgelord conspiracy theory, the burden is on you to back it up, it's not on others to prove you wrong.

And 'not being there' isn't an argument, unless you're positing that multiple fixed cameras recording the events were all faked in a Hollywood studio, in which case you have to prove that contention.
    my point is, that unless you are there,, you have to trust the source. No one can say they have better “sources” than anyone else. If one has an opinion, they can voice it and give reasoning. If someone wants to state it as truth, then yes they should provide good sources and explain why.

I can have have an opinion. I don’t have to “back it up” unless I want to convince someone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As if anything posted in here is the full truth. I think the Floyd's death was staged as well, but no one in here can prove it was or wasn't, correct? Technically? I mean we were not there. Everyone posts what supports their argument.

You make a great point, though. It is why I base my decisions more of what I see and experience personally rather than corporate or social media.
    Well that bifurcation doesn't need to exist. It doesn't have to be the full truth in order to be not fake. Plenty videos or articles have some spin but staged acts like that, if that one is, is not the same at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my point is, that unless you are there,, you have to trust the source. No one can say they have better “sources” than anyone else. If one has an opinion, they can voice it and give reasoning. If someone wants to state it as truth, then yes they should provide good sources and explain why.

I can have have an opinion. I don’t have to “back it up” unless I want to convince someone else.
    If you don't want to convince someone else, why are you posting it here? Don't you have a diary? I think you're just playing Devil's Advocate which I am an advocate of myself but posting things here is an attempt to sway opinion or at least explain your position.

Absolutely you can say you have better sources than someone else. Do you think an NBA Scout would be a better source for NBA information than the guy who works at the hardware store?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is "you guys"? Chris?
    Whoever posted it, I don't play favorites. I don't even look to see who posted it. Doing so would mean I bias my responses.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't matter if it's fake. You guys spread the before you even research it. That's all that matters, so the goal was achieved.
    That made the rounds anyways. News outlets did their fake news FFS.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

TheGreatYacht : Still fake? ElNono : Felony assault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let the judicial take care of it now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let the judicial take care of it now.
    The manager should be charged for being a total soy boy .
    Blake

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes, you gonna answer, or you gonna take a knee?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    strange when you create a thread Chumpettes the same people defensively respond without you calling them out by name. Hilarious actually.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    strange when you create a thread Chumpettes the same people defensively respond without you calling them out by name. Hilarious actually.
    Of course. They have presets is all.

Thread Information