Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ma nig

That's the key to waking up. Gotta hear all sides with an open mind. Question everything and come to your own conclusions. Do this enough and it gets easier to connect the dots and detect bull .

Just like yourself, I believe all sides will give you some level of truth. Even shills and controlled opposition offer some level of truth.

Problems begin when people have this "my side is the way! If the other side (left or right) believes [insert here] then it must be false/true." The knee jerk reaction of iden y politics. That's how the elites have divided and conquered us all.
    Except you never question your crazy conspiracy YouTubes. You take them right away at face value.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except you never question your crazy conspiracy YouTubes. You take them right away at face value.
    Governments and media are fear propagandists. They want everyone to live in fear and panic so they can control us. Governments have a track record of murdering people and starting illegal wars. We are witnessing an abuse of power by government because of Covid-19. Media lied about Iraq war. Media is government controlled propaganda that like shoving down our throats.

Yet people wonder why I am so distrustful of media and government. Governments (an extension of corporations) have murdered throughout history. Why is that so hard to see for Chumpettes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden is also a nice place to live, tbh... OP should definitely give them a try...

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Governments and media are fear propagandists. They want everyone to live in fear and panic so they can control us. Governments have a track record of murdering people and starting illegal wars. We are witnessing an abuse of power by government because of Covid-19. Media lied about Iraq war. Media is government controlled propaganda that like shoving down our throats.

Yet people wonder why I am so distrustful of media and government. Governments (an extension of corporations) have murdered throughout history. Why is that so hard to see for Chumpettes?
    But are you actually doing anything about it?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden, which has controversially taken a softer approach to the coronavirus pandemic, said Wednesday that more than one in five people in Stockholm were believed to have developed antibodies to the virus.
    https://medicalxpress.com/news/2020-...es-sweden.html

But we flattened our curve

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So only about 10,000 deaths to go before 70% have antibodies which may or may not confer immunity and the economy still hasn’t done . Sweden for the win.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden

first herd immunity study just released yesterday. they claimed that would reach herd immunity by now at 60% infection rate.

the actual results are 7% infection thus far. Zero herd immunity

ing morons

one of the mathematical experts who claimed herd immunity’s reaction:

“well, I guess I was way off “

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hater shilling for the NWO. SMH.

But it must be noted that Sweden’s mortality rate has been much lower than that in Britain, France and Spain, all of which have enforced strict lockdown measures that will have lasting economic impacts.
    https://en.as.com/en/2020/05/18/othe...73_875369.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweden has now overtaken the UK, Italy and Belgium to have the highest coronavirus per capita death rate in the world, throwing its decision to avoid a strict lockdown into further doubt.

According to figures collated by the Our World in Data website, Sweden had 6.08 deaths per million inhabitants per day on a rolling seven-day average between May 13 and May 20.

calling Swedens strqtegy anything but a massive failure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what happened to herd immunity by May?

only 7% antibodies so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1476645464

Spurtacular

ChumpDumper, here is your plandemic. Watch and don't be a puss...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes call it a conspiracy theory, fake news. They think our government is out there to save lives

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can amp up the cases; but flu season is over and they cant amp up the deaths.
    I shouldn't say cant b/c I don't underestimate their ability to fake numbers.
    But that's where they're at.

Also, just think that they rolled this out the day after the Trump impeachment failed.
    They decided to do their dress rehearsal and try to get Zombie Rapist in. They probably wouldn't
    have done this is Hillary was in office giving the Chinese all they want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Walmart is phasing out cash. All self checkouts and all but ONE regular checkout were CARD ONLY.

Chumpettes are enabling the NWO by doing what government tells them to do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY still not understanding the coin shortage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TGY still not understanding the coin shortage.
    I warned Chumpettes about like this. Are you gonna come up with an excuse for every prophecy that is fulfilled? Or will you wake up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the thing you posted didn't happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, the thing you posted didn't happen.
    Chump, I warned you and ElNono about the NWO and cashless society. It is happening. Will you keep making excuses for every fulfilled goal of the plandemic or will you wake up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea what the you're talking about, menso. Walk to your nearby bank/ATM, withdraw money, presto. Just like before the pandemic.

And frankly, I'm personally not the cash kind of guy anyways, contactless debit or apple pay works great for me. So I really couldn't care less if we go cashless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea what the you're talking about, menso. Walk to your nearby bank/ATM, withdraw money, presto. Just like before the pandemic.

And frankly, I'm personally not the cash kind of guy anyways, contactless debit or apple pay works great for me. So I really couldn't care less if we go cashless.
    You're missing the point. I don't use cash either. But this is about government trying to dictate our lives. Something you're okay with cuz of your hoax virus. Not everyone wants to wear a mask. There are still lots of people who use cash. Not everyone wants to do these stupid ZOOM consultations.

Just admit it. You're okay with the New World Order. This isn't about saving lives for you Chumpettes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump, I warned you and ElNono about the NWO and cashless society. It is happening. Will you keep making excuses for every fulfilled goal of the plandemic or will you wake up?
    I don't use cash either.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think that's a huge tiny w for you, don't you?

People who prefer electronic currency can be for the ins ution of cash.

Taking away cash makes the monetary system illusory. It's psychology, cherp. Way above your pay grade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Macroeconomic musings at the basement level are free.

Thread Information