my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [video=youtube_share;boar6Tv65zY]

Spurtacular, more pearl clutching for Chumpettes
    Ahhhh the camaraderie of the bozos.
    TGY:

to be fully in the club you must be able to imagine the wives of Male posters are having sex with black slave Mandingos.
    Do you see this yet?
    If so, report back to spurter so he can harden up.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ahhhh the camaraderie of the bozos.
    TGY:

to be fully in the club you must be able to imagine the wives of Male posters are having sex with black slave Mandingos.
    Do you see this yet?
    If so, report back to spurter so he can harden up.
    Did you even listen to what the physician and senator had to say? Or are you too afraid to clutch your pearls?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sum it up for me. I'm not going to watch a video from a guy who can't unflip the selfie setting on his phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have an thought, spill it out and we'll talk about it. I can't talk to the youtube guy, so I'm not even going to bother, but I can certainly talk to you.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular, more pearl clutching for Chumpettes
    Chumpettes are okay with strong arming for their agenda.
    And they have the nerve to bawl that doctors aren't speaking out, even though they are.
    And they're okay with agencies being weaponized against the people.
    Chumpettes cry that the numbers aren't being made up; this guy comes out and says, no that's not the case.
    Later, Chumpettes claim nobody's saying that. Also science
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 07-07-2020 at 10:26 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My mentally ill son was burned bad and life flighted to a burn unit. It was do ented as CV related. Ironic, because he tested negative.
    My 102 YO uncle died recently, heart failure, but he was listed as COVID on his DC. Doubtless he will be voting Democrat this fall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any many more comments like that on my other videos I post. But Chumpettes shut their eyes and ears like petulant childs and pretend government and health organizations are ran by sweet little Angels.

That is why JewTube is shutting down the comments sections on a lot of videos. I'm shadowbanned. Anything I write disappears or only I can see

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any many more comments like that on my other videos I post. But Chumpettes shut their eyes and ears like petulant childs and pretend government and health organizations are ran by sweet little Angels.

That is why JewTube is shutting down the comments sections on a lot of videos. I'm shadowbanned. Anything I write disappears or only I can see
    They were doing the same thing with bankers in the debates, trying to make the banks sound like sweet little ole victims.
    Trump finally just ripped Wallace a new one. Watch the third minute of this video. at that look on Wallace's face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now clutch your pearls that this can't be, snowflakes.
    The establishment wouldn't mislead you.
    That's the antibody test, dip . It says right there in the link that it shouldn't be used (and it isn't) to diagnose current COVID 19 infections.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the antibody test, dip . It says right there in the link that it shouldn't be used (and it isn't) to diagnose current COVID 19 infections.
    You want to talk dip , dip ?

Know your . Stop sperm shielding, face.

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is conflating the results of two different types of coronavirus tests, distorting several important metrics and providing the country with an inaccurate picture of the state of the pandemic. We’ve learned that the CDC is making, at best, a debilitating mistake: combining test results that diagnose current coronavirus infections with test results that measure whether someone has ever had the virus.
    https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...-texas/611935/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You want to talk dip , dip ?

Know your . Stop sperm shielding, face.

https://www.theatlantic.com/health/a...-texas/611935/
    So according to that article, the numbers being tested are being inflated by the antibody tests done, therefore driving the percent positive down, not up. Is that bad? Yes, but it doesn't support your claim that all these common cold cases are being included. And it certainly doesn't explain the sharp rise in hospitalizations in the past month because of a supposed fake virus.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    From my understanding, when the CDC did conflate antibody testing and viral testing positives, it was around early to mid May. And people called them on it. And they said they would adjust their numbers going forward. I haven’t read if that’s happened, but two months later, they better have. And I don’t know if they went back and eliminated the positive antibody tests from the overall numbers. Around that time, I believe there were at least four states doing the same, including states like Virginia and Pennsylvania. But that doesn’t mean ALL the numbers were fudged. So maybe there’s a small chunk of false confirmed cases. I don’t believe it makes half of them wrong. And even if you take say 20% (random number) out of confirmed cases and deaths, the United States still leads both totals in the world and still leads them significantly. , DO in fact cut them in half, and the United States STILL leads the world in deaths and is second in confirmed cases. Even if you did that, the coronavirus is still a problem in the U.S.

I’m not completely on board on either side of full genuine concern or conspiracy. I’m reading and watching and getting information trying to sift through it all and trying to figure out what’s true and what’s not. But one of the things that’s very clear is that whichever side of the coronavirus you fall on, fear or freedom, both sides are manipulating data and skewing facts to fit their own respective agenda. It’s the three sides to the story adage, mine, yours, and the truth. Me, I do believe the virus is a real threat to global health. But how serious and how dangerous, I’m still not sure. But I have a healthy enough concern to follow social distance and mask wearing guidelines until the vaccine and medicinal treatment or cure are ready and available OR until the full truth on the full scope of the dangers are finally revealed.

Social distancing and mask wearing to me are not too inconvenient on the chance the risks and dangers are real and legitimate. And if the truth lies closer to conspiracy or hoax, I won’t regret having taken those precautionary measures. The issues with the mask wearing to me is what confuses me. Countries, states, and localities that have implemented masks in public mandates have handled the spread of the virus exponentially better than places that have not, almost across the board. Even if you don’t believe masks are effective, it’s such a small ask for you to do it to try to help everybody else. On the chance that it really is an effective tool to contain the spread, it’s worth the inconvenience imo. The stories of wearing masks in Hong Kong at the onset of the worldwide spread and then compared to New York City (similar size and population density) is one of the things that really sold me on masks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The le of this thread about sums it up for the board Bozos

PLANDEMIC

Well of course we all wanted this. No....
    China purposely infected us. No....
    The Chews, the Chews! No....
    Masks are keeping us down, its a slippery slope, soon they will ask us all to wear a bra! No...

Just keep mucking it up you two turds.
    TGY and Spurter: Claiming we are living in fear when they fear 5G, the FACT our government ordered 9/11, contrails in the sky, oh my! The Chews in my closet...

You two deserve each other.
    Stick together.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So according to that article, the numbers being tested are being inflated by the antibody tests done, therefore driving the percent positive down, not up.
    Don't try to con me, asshole. That's an opinion expressed in the article IIRC; it's not an official occurrence. Rather, this article alerts us to the fact that such tests have been intermixed and are creating artificially high (fake) case counts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From my understanding, when the CDC did conflate antibody testing and viral testing positives, it was around early to mid May. And people called them on it. And they said they would adjust their numbers going forward. I haven’t read if that’s happened, but two months later, they better have. And I don’t know if they went back and eliminated the positive antibody tests from the overall numbers. Around that time, I believe there were at least four states doing the same, including states like Virginia and Pennsylvania. But that doesn’t mean ALL the numbers were fudged. So maybe there’s a small chunk of false confirmed cases. I don’t believe it makes half of them wrong. And even if you take say 20% (random number) out of confirmed cases and deaths, the United States still leads both totals in the world and still leads them significantly. , DO in fact cut them in half, and the United States STILL leads the world in deaths and is second in confirmed cases. Even if you did that, the coronavirus is still a problem in the U.S.

I’m not completely on board on either side of full genuine concern or conspiracy. I’m reading and watching and getting information trying to sift through it all and trying to figure out what’s true and what’s not. But one of the things that’s very clear is that whichever side of the coronavirus you fall on, fear or freedom, both sides are manipulating data and skewing facts to fit their own respective agenda. It’s the three sides to the story adage, mine, yours, and the truth. Me, I do believe the virus is a real threat to global health. But how serious and how dangerous, I’m still not sure. But I have a healthy enough concern to follow social distance and mask wearing guidelines until the vaccine and medicinal treatment or cure are ready and available OR until the full truth on the full scope of the dangers are finally revealed.

Social distancing and mask wearing to me are not too inconvenient on the chance the risks and dangers are real and legitimate. And if the truth lies closer to conspiracy or hoax, I won’t regret having taken those precautionary measures. The issues with the mask wearing to me is what confuses me. Countries, states, and localities that have implemented masks in public mandates have handled the spread of the virus exponentially better than places that have not, almost across the board. Even if you don’t believe masks are effective, it’s such a small ask for you to do it to try to help everybody else. On the chance that it really is an effective tool to contain the spread, it’s worth the inconvenience imo. The stories of wearing masks in Hong Kong at the onset of the worldwide spread and then compared to New York City (similar size and population density) is one of the things that really sold me on masks.
    Plus, there's the utterly basic risk vs reward analysis that we all do in all sorts of areas every day (sometimes unconsciously)

Wearing mask: no risk vs potential high reward
    Social distancing: no risk vs potential high reward
    Injecting clorox: high risk vs potential high reward
    Chugging hydroxychloroquine: medium risk vs potential high reward

This happens in all sorts of areas in life, from washing hands, to wearing a seatbelt, to jaywalking, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Glimpse Into Chumpettes' Future World

Spurtacular

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular
    Oh MY!

The fingers are about to touch and relay information.

Eye-catching .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh MY!

The fingers are about to touch and relay information.

Eye-catching .
    The video is very interesting. It will probably give you orgasms out pure excitement tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't try to con me, asshole.
    It's from your own article. I'd like to see a breakdown of what percentage these supposed false positives are though. The vast majority of testing done - drive-up sites, urgent cares, hospitals, etc - are just doing nasopharyngeal swabs because you can't diagnose or treat somebody who's acutely ill with an antibody test.

Regardless, this isn't a political issue to me. The numbers probably are wrong to a degree. And the CDC, WHO, the surgeon general, etc all contributed to the public's confusion and mistrust. But w e have enough data out there to know what the virus can do to the body. That masks do help reduce the spread. To claim that it's all fake and that it's nothing more than a common cold is just being disingenuous.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's from your own article. I'd like to see a breakdown of what percentage these supposed false positives are though.
    I said it was from the article. You made a fake refutation cos you're a wanker.

You'd see the breakdown if the ins utions / media were doing their job. That's the ing point, Einstein.

They're faking people out on purpose.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Regardless, this isn't a political issue to me.
    Chumpettes always fall back on utter convenience when their sh** gets exposed.

TheGreatYacht

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Spurtacular
    Chumpettes will feel extra protected and bee all for it. Smart.

Thread Information