Results 1,151 to 1,175 of 5990
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #Faux Deaths....And From the Government Themselves

Chumpettes not bothered at all by this fraud smh
    ElNono

Don't cry that you haven't been told for the umpteenth time that these death counts are fake.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    #Faux Deaths....And From the Government Themselves

Chumpettes not bothered at all by this fraud smh
    How is it fraud if all the definitions are clearly spelled out to you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it fraud if all the definitions are clearly spelled out to you?
    The definition is fraudulent, blake zero.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The definition is fraudulent, blake zero.
    According to whom, derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to whom, derp?
    Common sense. Ethics. Etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Common sense. Ethics. Etc.
    Those aren't people. I asked according to whom.

If you can't list any single person just say so.

According to whom, derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those aren't people. I asked according to whom.

If you can't list any single person just say so.

According to whom, derp?
    Appeal to authority.

Muh fallacies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Appeal to authority.

Muh fallacies
    derp folds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono

Don't cry that you haven't been told for the umpteenth time that these death counts are fake.
    No, and that video doesn't contradict one thing I've said. Only 1% of the US has tested positive for COVID at this time, which means 99% of the rest of deaths are counted as non-covid, thus you couldn't possibly 'fake' them as covid.

As far as covid deaths themselves, even if we were to argue there's a abysmal error rate of 50%, we're still well past the yearly Flu death numbers, and rapidly approaching the yearly diabetes number, in a mere 6 months.

You just need to stop looking for confirmation bias and use your head a bit.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, and that video doesn't contradict one thing I've said. Only 1% of the US has tested positive for COVID at this time, which means 99% of the rest of deaths are counted as non-covid, thus you couldn't possibly 'fake' them as covid.

As far as covid deaths themselves, even if we were to argue there's a abysmal error rate of 50%, we're still well past the yearly Flu death numbers, and rapidly approaching the yearly diabetes number, in a mere 6 months.

You just need to stop looking for confirmation bias and use your head a bit.
    I can't even count that as fuzzy math (even by these COVID death counters f'd up standards).
    That's just bull math
    Today's sperm shielder
    TheGreatYacht

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't even count that as fuzzy math (even by these COVID death counters f'd up standards).
    That's just bull math
    If you skipped math classes like Chris, just ask. 50% means divide by 2, etc...

Promise I won't make fun of it.

Banned
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Watch my videos while you're quarantining.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you skipped math classes like Chris, just ask. 50% means divide by 2, etc...

Promise I won't make fun of it.
    Yea, I was dissing your arithmetic, after all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I was dissing your arithmetic, after all.
    Nah, there's nothing wrong with the math, you basically ran out of arguments, per par.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Excess deaths are calculated by subtracting the expected number of deaths from the observed number of deaths.
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/potent...ess_deaths.htm

So that red line is not actual deaths, it's how much their projection was off.

And the gray line actually shows that deaths have been right in line with past years, really. No e in overall deaths.

Realistically, this chart is meant to confuse the layman who doesn't really know what the he is looking at.
    The layman is supposed to see the red line as a e in deaths (even though it's not) and the COVID line as being the primary pusher of this fake e.
    If this showed actual deaths only and what percent were COVID, what it would show is the roughly the same # of deaths. Yet despite all these deaths being COVID, no e in actual deaths.

ElNono

The US Dept. For Disease Control and Tex. Dept. Of Health Services' fuzzy math is way better than your lazy fuzzy math. Of course, it's still a farce (in that it's completely misleading).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Excess deaths are calculated by subtracting the expected number of deaths from the observed number of deaths.
    https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/potent...ess_deaths.htm

So that red line is not actual deaths, it's how much their projection was off.

And the gray line actually shows that deaths have been right in line with past years, really. No e in overall deaths.

Realistically, this chart is meant to confuse the layman who doesn't really know what the he is looking at.
    The layman is supposed to see the red line as a e in deaths (even though it's not) and the COVID line as being the primary pusher of this fake e.
    If this showed actual deaths only and what percent were COVID, what it would show is the roughly the same # of deaths. Yet despite all these deaths being COVID, no e in actual deaths.

ElNono

The US Dept. For Disease Control and Tex. Dept. Of Health Services' fuzzy math is way better than your lazy fuzzy math. Of course, it's still a farce (in that it's completely misleading).
    Please post this in every COVID thread.

That'll show us.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please post this in every COVID thread.

That'll show us.
    You'll be a sperm shield to the end.
    ElNono is too prideful to ever admit he's been bamboozled; but somewhere down the line, who knows.
    Midnight Gulp is hardcore lefty. It would shatter his world view to know he's being misled. But who knows there either.
    But again, nobody doubting your sperm shielding to the end.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono is too prideful to ever admit he's been bamboozled; but somewhere down the line, who knows.
    Midnight Gulp is hardcore lefty. It would shatter his world view to know he's being misled. But who knows there either.
    I wonder if Chumpettes are capable of waking up. Most of the people in Mexico are not buying the the Covid hoax. Chumpettes will display their arrogance and call them low IQ rather than admit they've been duped

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No please, you go ahead and CTRL+V that thing as many times as you possibly can with your commentary added. It's the kind of thing everyone needs to see and be reminded of several times a day. You're really onto something here.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Chumpettes are capable of waking up. Most of the people in Mexico are not buying the the Covid hoax. Chumpettes will display their arrogance and call them low IQ rather than admit they've been duped
    Go volunteer at the Methodist Hospital in the medical center and report back to us.
    You will have to wear a mask, is that OK?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because Mexicans are well aware of their govt. corruption. They've been hit much harder by it.
    Even poor people in America are often too prosperous to be bothered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just fyi, Mexico is getting hit hard: almost 1/3 of deaths attributed to COVID-19 in Central and South America plus the Caribbean, ~ 34,000 deaths.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I told you months ago that the counts are wrong. I was challenged to find the missing bodies.
    Chumpettes worship those fake numbers.

They think the higher they go the better the chance they'll get zombie rapist to replace orange man.
    TheGreatYacht

This is what it comes down to at the end of the day for Chumpettes. This scamdemic is soldiers in Iraq daily death count on steroids.

If and when Zombie Rapist is inaugurated, just watch how fast their concern will likely dissipate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TheGreatYacht

This is what it comes down to at the end of the day for Chumpettes. This scamdemic is soldiers in Iraq daily death count on steroids.

If and when Zombie Rapist is inaugurated, just watch how fast their concern will likely dissipate.
    This is what it comes down to at the end of the day for conspiracy theorists.

They can't say what the actual conspiracy is supposed to be.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what it comes down to at the end of the day for conspiracy theorists.

They can't say what the actual conspiracy is supposed to be.

I just told you one right in front of your face.

And that you think conspiracy theorist holds any weight in 2020.

Thread Information