Page 64 of 147 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 3669
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    His opinions and beliefs don't mean either way. If you have the hard evidence give it up right now the world or stfu and go away.
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll need a detailed report on Trump's family just like the one I provided you. Read the one I linked and then provide a similar one on Trump and then we can discuss. If you refuse to read the link then shut the up.
    a detailed report. You're a clown dude

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll need a detailed report on Trump's family just like the one I provided you. Read the one I linked and then provide a similar one on Trump and then we can discuss. If you refuse to read the link then shut the up.
    Lying . Gave you more than enough links here. Pretending you care and would talk about it here, is the height of bad faith posting.

Wow.

Just.

wow.

Eat a bag of s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "In lieu of personal appearance see ATTACHMENT A"

Attachment A: two serial numbers

Lolsmh rubes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump Has At Least $1 Billion In Debt, More Than Twice The Amount He Suggested
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/danalex.../#68f3536b4330

Who does Trump owe the money to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reports of Trump's secret Chinese bank account spark controversy
    There's a lot to unpack in the new reporting, but it's probably worth dwelling on Trump's previously undisclosed bank account in China.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/rachel-maddo...versy-n1244186

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whistleblower says Ivanka, Jared got security clearance over experts' advice
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1RD2HU

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reports of Trump's secret Chinese bank account spark controversy
    There's a lot to unpack in the new reporting, but it's probably worth dwelling on Trump's previously undisclosed bank account in China.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/rachel-maddo...versy-n1244186

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSAnon resorting to Qhrisderping

Next he's gonna start calling everyone Blake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://time.com/4578431/donald-trum...interest-list/
    2. Foreign Interests

While American voters largely know Trump from his American real-estate properties and his stint as a reality network television star, his organization has any number of business deals that are connected either directly with foreign governments or individuals with deep ties to those governments. Any one of those business deals is likely to come under intense scrutiny when administration proposals affect governments involved in those business deals.

More than 100 Trump companies have done business in 18 countries. One extraordinary conflict of interest is an effort by eight mysterious Trump companies established on the eve of Trump’s campaign to develop luxury real estate projects in Saudi Arabia—a country that Trump explicitly said he hopes to protect as president.

The Trump organization also has business deals or properties in Scotland, Azerbaijan and Uruguay. He has marketing deals in Turkey, the Philippines, South Korea and the United Arab Emirates. The Bank of China is a lender to at least one of Trump’s properties. Representatives of his organization carry the Trump brand to dozens of other countries on a regular basis—raising the distinct possibility that Trump’s business brand will essentially be promoted right alongside the Trump White House and American national interests in many of these places. The Trump organization, for instance, describes the role of his son, Donald Jr., as business development and acquisitions that range “from Eastern Europe to Southeast Asia, the Middle East to South America, (and) mainland China.”

It’s also clear that Trump may not be shy about mixing and matching official White House duties with those involving foreign business interests. Just last week, Trump met with three Indian business partners at Trump Tower to discuss a luxury apartment complex they’re developing together near Mumbai, the New York Times reported. For this meeting, at least, there was no apparent effort to separate his business dealings from his work as the President-elect, though a spokeswoman for the Trump organization described it as nothing more than a courtesy visit rather than a business meeting. Those Indian executives, however, have told Indian newspapers that they had been discussing the possibility of expanding their business deals with the Trump organization now that he was the President-elect, the Times reported.

Regardless of whether any sorts of business partnership expansions were discussed, legal experts say that such meetings alone raise conflict of interest questions for Trump because there is at least the appearance that he could be using the White House to advance his own business interests. Ivanka Trump joined a Trump White House transition team meeting with Japan’s leader, Prime Minister Shinzo Abe, last week, which prompted even more questions about how closely aligned Trump’s business interests will be with affairs of state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    3. Family Matters

Relatives and family members who are currently making important decisions about what a Trump administration will look like will come under intense media scrutiny—especially for those who choose to work in the White House or take on official advisory council posts. Trump’s closest advisors have said in recent weeks that they would like to see his son-in-law, Jared Kushner, become a senior White House official, reflecting his clear and obvious role in major decisions the President-elect has made since the election.

Kushner, for instance, has been widely credited with the decision to replace Gov. Chris Christie as the head of the Trump transition efforts. There is, however, a large, potential conflict of interest looming. After former President John F. Kennedy made his brother, Robert, the attorney general, Congress passed an anti-nepotism law. That 1967 law is still on the books, and there isn’t an easy way around it—even if Kushner chooses not to take a salary as a senior White House official. It bans public officials, especially presidents, from hiring their relatives for jobs in federal agencies and Cabinet posts.

Trump advisors, however, believe the anti-nepotism law doesn’t apply to the White House—a conflict that could be tested early in Trump’s presidency if he allows his son-in-law to operate out of the West Wing. “This falls right in the bull’s eye of the statute. I think it’s illegal,” Norm Eisen, who was President Obama’s chief ethics counsel, told Politico. Other legal experts, though, feel Kushner can serve as an unpaid advisor in the White House.

Republicans, likewise, don’t see any conflicts at all in Trump’s family members managing the national government. “For goodness sake, JFK put his brother over at the Justice Department. It’s not like these things are new and unprecedented,” Rep. Tom Cole said. And if Trump wants to give Kushner or his daughter, Ivanka Trump, access to intelligence briefings, he could appoint them to White House councils like the intelligence advisory board without any oversight from Congress or intelligence agencies providing classified briefings.

https://time.com/4578431/donald-trum...interest-list/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5. Lending, Financial Ins utions and Economic Policy

Finally, the Trump organization has many financial ties to lenders outside the U.S.—including Russia and China. Decisions he makes on economic policies that directly affect international financial lending ins utions, interest rates and monetary policy will have a direct bearing on the hundreds of millions of dollars his organization owes to financial interests abroad. Any one of those international lending arrangements is likely to come under media scrutiny when he weighs in on decisions that will directly affect them.

And, in the U.S., economic and monetary policy discussions at a Trump White House will have a direct impact on federal ins utions like Treasury, the Federal Reserve and the Internal Revenue Service—all of which impact, audit or affect both his domestic and international business interests. The question of whether Trump is taking his own business interests into White House consideration on financial and economic policy considerations is one that critics and others are almost certain to raise repeatedly during his presidency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40 Wall Street
    40 Wall street
    IMAGE COPYRIGHTGETTY IMAGES
    The Trump Organization owns the right to lease the space in this office building in Manhattan - and makes money from the rent paid to the building.

According to Bloomberg News, there are five ongoing federal investigations into current or former tenants of 40 Wall Street, mostly for securities fraud.

Those investigations are headed up by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).

Mr Trump's appointee to head the SEC, Jay Clayton, has been criticised for his ties to Wall Street firms by Democrats during his confirmation hearings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dakota Access Pipeline
    Native Americans march to the site of a sacred burial ground that was disturbed by bulldozers building the Dakota Access Pipeline (DAPL), near the encampment where hundreds of people have gathered to join the Standing Rock Sioux Tribe's protest of the oil pipeline slated to cross the nearby Missouri River, September 4, 2016 near Cannon Ball, North Dakota

Sioux tribes and allies had protesting for months to prevent the Dakota Access pipeline from being built under water supplies near the Standing Rock reservation.

Trump had a partial investment - somewhere between $500,000 and $1m - in the parent company of the firm building Dakota Access pipeline, Energy Transfers Partners.

Trump campaign spokeswoman Hope Hicks says Mr Trump has sold his stock in Energy Transfer Partners. But another one of Trump's stock holdings, Phillips 66, owns a 25% share in the project.

It's unclear if the president has also sold his stock in Phillips 66, as his last financial disclosure was in May 2016.

Update:

On 24 January, Mr Trump signed an executive order paving the way for final construction of the pipeline. ETP began work in early February and oil is expected to flow by early April. The pipeline remains the subject of a lawsuit by the Cheyenne River Sioux.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lying . Gave you more than enough links here. Pretending you care and would talk about it here, is the height of bad faith posting.

Wow.

Just.

wow.

Eat a bag of s.
    That wasn't addressed to you now was it. Again, this thread isn't the thread to discuss it. This thread is about Hunter Biden. Go bump one of the 100+ threads you started or keep on looking pathetic in here while melting down and deflecting. Up to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deutsche Bank
    One of Trump's major lenders on his real estate projects is Deutsche Bank.

The bank is currently in negotiations with the US justice department to settle a case involving misleading buyers when it sold mortgage bonds backed by risky loans.

Update: Deutsche Bank settled the mortgage bonds case for $7.2bn in late December 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The FCC
    The president has another job le beyond "commander-in-chief": executive producer. He will continue to have a "big stake" in The Celebrity Apprentice, which airs on NBC, linking Mr Trump's business interests with the network.

NBC and its parent company, Comcast, is regulated by the Federal Communications Commission (FCC). Mr Trump's pick for the chairman, Ajit Pai, will be need to be reconfirmed by the Senate this year, in order to continue on at the commission.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    National Labor Relations Board
    On 3 November, the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) ruled that Trump International Hotel Las Vegas - which Trump co-owns - broke the law by refusing to negotiate with a hotel workers' union.

The hotel appealed the case to a higher court. But three other labour disputes involving the Las Vegas hotel are currently before the board, as well as several others involving the Trump Organization.

NLRB is facing an unprecedented situation on how to rule on disputes that will affect the president's business. Mr Trump has named current board member Philip Miscimarra as acting chair and will be able to appoint two new members to vacant spots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Secret Service
    Republican U.S. presidential nominee Donald Trump departs in his plane after rallying with supporters in a cargo hangar at Minneapolis Saint Paul International Airport in Minneapolis, Minnesota, U.S. November 6, 2016
    IMAGE COPYRIGHTREUTERS
    During the campaign, Trump's airplane company, TAG Air, billed the Secret Service for flying on Trump's Boeing 757 while protecting the candidate. It is standard for Secret Service to pay their own way on private aircraft, and during the campaign, this was tracked by the Federal Election Commission through campaign finance reports.

While Mr Trump flies on Air Force One and other US aircraft as president, if Trump or Pence family members are assigned protective detail and decide to fly on Trump planes, the Secret Service would need to reimburse TAG Air - and ultimately Mr Trump - for the flights.

In addition, Secret Service will reportedly pay the Trump Organization for the space they use in Trump Tower while protecting Melania and Barron Trump as they stay in New York for part of 2017. The Washington Post has reported the Secret Service has requested $27m extra for the overall protective detail in New York.

Secret Service has also paid to protect Eric Trump and Donald Trump Jr, as members of the president's family - even as they travel to take care of business for the Trump Organization.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "In lieu of personal appearance see ATTACHMENT A"

Attachment A: two serial numbers

Lolsmh rubes
    How many people are in on your conspiracy theory now? FBI in on it too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stocks
    Jason Miller, the transition team's spokesman, has said the president sold all his stocks in June 2016, a month after the required financial disclosure, but the campaign did not furnish proof nor provide an updated list of Mr Trump's investments.

Since his election, Mr Trump has singled out specific companies for criticism on Twitter, causing price swings on the stock market. If Mr Trump still owns these stocks, he could make money off of selling and buying before and after such tweets.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    RandomGuy triggered as

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Foreign holdings
    According to Trump's financial disclosure, as of mid-2016, he had investments in or owned companies in at least 20 countries. Unlike his domestic business, Mr Trump could run afoul of a clause in the US cons ution by continuing to profit from these deals.

The emoluments clause specifically prevents anyone who holds a US "office of trust or profit" from accepting gifts, payments or any benefit from a foreign nation.

Even routine business benefits like tax breaks could violate the emoluments clause.

One former White House ethics lawyer has argued Mr Trump would be violation of the cons ution "on day one".

In addition to emoluments, Mr Trump's foreign policy decisions could be called into question in any country in which the Trump Organization does business, especially when his policies would benefit the firm's holdings overseas.Here are some of Mr Trump's larger business deals that intersect with US foreign policy.

BBC Monitoring contributed to this report

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That literally proves jack . nice try though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sorry this is happening to you.
    Is that a response?

Thread Information