Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    No, I mean the 2008 regular season and the 2009 playoff season. The Cardinals didn’t make the playoffs in 07/08.

Idk what kind of ed up calendar you’re looking at.
    https://www.pro-football-reference.c...F/FitzLa00.htm

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Oh good, I was wondering what all of the repressed white boomers were going to be angry about tomorrow.
    Repressed Eminem

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

It's not about Eminem. But I can see how it would be confusing since you repressed white boomers have always thought kneeling is about you.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's not about Eminem. But I can see how it would be confusing since you repressed white boomers have always thought kneeling is about you.
    5 people in the picture and he's the only one kneeling. How is it not about him?

5 people in the picture and he's the only one kneeling. How is it not about him?
    Your schtick is boring.

Somebody tell Em he is already accepted in the black community. He can stop sucking up now

He and Kendrick had the best performances, imo. The rest was just ok.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Is this the final Bengal offensive play on 4th and 1?
    Note on the play #34s absolute puss effort to catch the pass Burrow had to flick out as he was being sacked.
    Great lob under the cir stances and from what i saw entirely catchable if he leaves his feet. Doesn't even try, plus continues running upfield even tho he is 3 yards past the 1st down mark. Farking A at least make the attempt with the SuperBowl on the line.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    "when they gun get some dadgum Toby Keith to play the gutdam Super Bowl. He's a true Murican Hero. Maybe throw is some gotdam Lee greenwood too "

My Team
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Post Count
    Cooper Kupp. I had him in fantasy 2 or 3 years ago, and he was super mediocre. Then he just decided to be dominant the year before and after. I can't feel positive about somebody who screws me in fantasy.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Cooper Kupp. I had him in fantasy 2 or 3 years ago, and he was super mediocre. Then he just decided to be dominant the year before and after. I can't feel positive about somebody who screws me in fantasy.
    I hate when that happens

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "when they gun get some dadgum Toby Keith to play the gutdam Super Bowl. He's a true Murican Hero. Maybe throw is some gotdam Lee greenwood too "
    Both lack diversity. After the complaining we heard over the Chinese Ceremonies, maybe NFL can he more inclusive next year.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    NFL is different than NBA. In the NBA the 2010-2011 Mavericks who won the chip are known as the 2011 Mavs because the majority of the season is played in 2011.

The 2014-15 Patriots (who beat Seattle to give the GOAT #4) are called the 2014 Patriots for the same reason.

The 2008 Cardinals is the 08-09 season.

lmmfao

lololol

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    lmmfao

Lol. And Dre looks like he still has love for the sweets

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

people complaining about the halftime show

The late 90s/early 00s was basically the golden age of hip hop, I think the half time show being a tribute to that era was a great idea and it was well executed.

the vile replies to Candace Owens for this innocuous tweet where she dared to be a little black

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Yeah again, you said 07. Nothing about the Fitzgerald season I’m talking about occurred in 2007. The regular season occurred in 2008, and the playoffs occurred in 2009. The 2008 season on pro football reference isn’t the 07/08 season

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Lol. And Dre looks like he still has love for the sweets
    Dre is ten times better physically than what he was 20 years ago, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Yeah again, you said 07. Nothing about the Fitzgerald season I’m talking about occurred in 2007. The regular season occurred in 2008, and the playoffs occurred in 2009. The 2008 season on pro football reference isn’t the 07/08 season
    I didn't remember the seasons exactly, how was I supossed to know that Pro Football would list the 2009 playoffs as "2008", that's almost as dumb as using the Imperial System when the Metric System exists.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I didn't remember the seasons exactly
    Then why did you keep trying to correct me if you didn't remember? Literally admitting to a Dunning-Kruger effect

how was I supossed to know that Pro Football would list the 2009 playoffs as "2008"
    Idk, maybe because you purport to be an NFL fan and that's common knowledge to anyone who follows the NFL?

that's almost as dumb as using the Imperial System when the Metric System exists.
    Not really. In the NBA the majority of the regular season is played in the latter year as well as the playoffs; in the NFL the entire regular season is played in one year, so it's really not confusing as to why the league year where all 16 regular season games were played in 2008 would be referred to as the 2008 season.

Still not clear why anyone without an extra chromosome would refer to the season where Fitzgerald made the superbowl as the "'07-'08" season when literally none of it took place in 2007

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Then why did you keep trying to correct me if you didn't remember? Literally admitting to a Dunning-Kruger effect

Idk, maybe because you purport to be an NFL fan and that's common knowledge to anyone who follows the NFL?

Not really. In the NBA the majority of the regular season is played in the latter year as well as the playoffs; in the NFL the entire regular season is played in one year, so it's really not confusing as to why the league year where all 16 regular season games were played in 2008 would be referred to as the 2008 season.

Still not clear why anyone without an extra chromosome would refer to the season where Fitzgerald made the superbowl as the "'07-'08" season when literally none of it took place in 2007
    Because I wasn't looking at the regular season stats, I was looking at the playoffs stats, which Pro Football has on display in a separated setting. Why the would you list as "2008 playoffs" postseason games that took place in 2009?

And I wasn't trying to correct you, as I told you, I don't remember the seasons exactly, specially from that era, which is where I lost a little interest in the NFL with the whole Vick scandal. I was just trying to get right wich season you were talking about because it didn't add up with what Pro football had on their site.

Thread Information