Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beautiful seeing the Fakers down this bad and about. Delicious. Worth every dropped spot. FTL forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers down by 15pts with 4mins left in the 4th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The young Spurs sending LeSoft’s All-Stars packing
    Last edited by John B; 04-06-2022 at 12:30 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next on the agenda: getting #9 from New Orleans.
    Nah #10 is better, got to play 2 games regardless and if eliminated will have a better pick

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can get off my safely, my guy. Don't get hurt on the landing!

The only way you have a is if you are a tranny because you you have female aka tendencies. Shut the up you know nothing about nothing you are a blogger and nothing else.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The discussion took part on another thread, but this is absolutely one of the benefits of aiming for the play-in instead of tanking out the season. Great morale boost and especially so for Tre, dude played possessed tonight. Hope DJ gets back to form sooner than later though, he's the Spurs' main cog despite this win without him.

The whole season you were talking about tanking and that this team wasn’t going to do anything what is it now? ing flipflop mother er all of a sudden knows whats going on lol. ing blogger just shut the up already. “ I use to play ball I almost got drafted but Klay Tompson was in my class so I had to sit back” Lol ing trying to make yourself seem like your somebody lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want #9 tbh. The Spurs have been better on the road than at home this season.

And if the Pels finish ahead of the Spurs outright (no tiebreakers), the Spurs get a better draft slot. Win-win.
    Amazing win from the Spurs. Good to see these guys still fighting. They lost a lot of tough games throughout the season, but they haven't given up and are still playing hard.

As for the play-in, if the Spurs finish 9th and lose that game, does NO still get the higher draft pick? Does the team record for the lottery go off of where you finish before any play-in games are played?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazing win from the Spurs. Good to see these guys still fighting. They lost a lot of tough games throughout the season, but they haven't given up and are still playing hard.

As for the play-in, if the Spurs finish 9th and lose that game, does NO still get the higher draft pick? Does the team record for the lottery go off of where you finish before any play-in games are played?
    Play-in has no impact on draft position unless you wins it all and get into play-off

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was a timeout during this game where Keldon was being extremely vocal. Good stuff to see from a future leader. None of that carefree from Mute Cancer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one time in history I see myself rooting for the Lakers and they keep losing

The only way I could make sense of the Spurs' unrelenting pursuit of the play in is if they are going hard at the free agent or trading for a star route. That way it'd make it a more palatable sale. Otherwise I still contend it's ultimately damaging.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Collins played good defense at the rim but often the Nuggets were able to get offensive rebounds as a result. Hope the Spurs can get some more size/rebounding besides just their centers this off season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought Collins played good defense at the rim but often the Nuggets were able to get offensive rebounds as a result. Hope the Spurs can get some more size/rebounding besides just their centers this off season.
    Spurs need a legit power forward. I love Keldon, but he's not a PF....he's stuck inbetween the 3/4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need a legit power forward. I love Keldon, but he's not a PF....he's stuck inbetween the 3/4.
    FA's: Miles Bridges, Jalen Smith

via trade: John Collins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FA's: Miles Bridges, Jalen Smith

via trade: John Collins
    Luca Samanic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Beautiful seeing the Fakers down this bad and about. Delicious. Worth every dropped spot. FTL forever.
    agreed 100%

this is probably the happiest ive felt about the spurs doing something since game 6 against nuggets in 2018

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah #10 is better, got to play 2 games regardless and if eliminated will have a better pick
    Are you sure? This is what I got.

Here is how the Play-In Tournament works:
    From April 12 through April 15 the 7, 8, 9 and 10 seeds in each conference will play a tournament to determine the final two participants in the 2022 NBA Playoffs.

• The seventh-place team will host the eighth-place team, with the winner claiming the 7-seed in the West.
    • The ninth-place team will host the tenth-place team, with the winner of that contest meeting the loser of the previously mentioned 7 vs 8 seed game. The winner then claims the 8-seed in the West and begins the first round of the playoffs on the road.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Was at last nights game, man that was fun. Watching Keldon up close and personal was a sight to see, also Devin looked smooth as out there in person. Nugget fans around me kept raving about him. There was a decent amount of Spurs fans there last night as well and Pop got a huge ovation from the entire crowd when he took the court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you sure? This is what I got.

Here is how the Play-In Tournament works:
    From April 12 through April 15 the 7, 8, 9 and 10 seeds in each conference will play a tournament to determine the final two participants in the 2022 NBA Playoffs.

• The seventh-place team will host the eighth-place team, with the winner claiming the 7-seed in the West.
    • The ninth-place team will host the tenth-place team, with the winner of that contest meeting the loser of the previously mentioned 7 vs 8 seed game. The winner then claims the 8-seed in the West and begins the first round of the playoffs on the road.
    Sorry i meant that whether #9 or #10 to be in play off needs to win 2 games. If we were to lose any game in the play in our draft position will be based on the regular season.

Thread Information