Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    out of the loop so forgive my ignorance but why is everyone against dieng? is it bc he's a project? we're not winning anytime soon anw so i dont see the problem
    He's Luka Samanic but somehow worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://ftw.usatoday.com/lists/nba-m...ieng-interview

This was posted today, and Dieng specifically says he's in NYC for the draft... so I'm guessing the rumor about him being in San Antonio isn't true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dieng wouldn’t be a bad pick. Adding weight to his frame and he’s a young 19.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can Dieng be in San Antonio when he's supposed to be in the Green Room in Brooklyn tonight when some other team might actually pick him?
    Because that's BS. I don't think Dieng will be the pick. "Versatily" in doing everything in a mediocre way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think Dieng is the pick but he IS NOT in town. That part was debunked…thank goodness. But not out of the woods imo unfortunately. I’m bracing for Dieng but hoping its a big ol smoke screen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This was posted today, and Dieng specifically says he's in NYC for the draft... so I'm guessing the rumor about him being in San Antonio isn't true.
    Correct - my bad. The part about him being in town was a rumor and it’s not true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Correct - my bad. The part about him being in town was a rumor and it’s not true.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think Dieng is the pick but he IS NOT in town. That part was debunked…thank goodness. But not out of the woods imo unfortunately. I’m bracing for Dieng but hoping its a big ol smoke screen
    If we move Murray go ahead and move jak as well....try and come out of the draft with Ivey, Duren, Dieng, and Procida and call it a day...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If we move Murray go ahead and move jak as well....try and come out of the draft with Ivey, Duren, Dieng, and Procida and call it a day...
    I still would not want Dieng at 9 but if they blow it up and have a bunch of picks I understand it more at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People in France are kinda cir spect about Dieng's hype. He's not considered like a top propsect there. Nothing vs. the kid but I really hope he's not the pick. I think scouts project to more stuff in him that he got. We'll see, maybe I'm wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only one minute to edit our posts now... Better check twice our spelling and syntax.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's only a five hour flight to New York.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Who posted he was in San Antonio and when was he supposed to be there? yesterday? Probably not true but it is only a five hour flight to New York so he could have left yesterday evening.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still would not want Dieng at 9 but if they blow it up and have a bunch of picks I understand it more at least.
    In that scenario he'd be at 13 with a pick from the Jak trade...Duren would be 9..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet if the spurs had a top 3 pick, they’d pick Chet. That has spurs all over it. Lol. I had been thinking about this forever now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I bet if the spurs had a top 3 pick, they’d pick Chet. That has spurs all over it. Lol. I had been thinking about this forever now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember the 20 or so years when the draft was (usually) just an afterthought to a Spurs' season? Those were good days.

Now it's the highlight of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Dieng is pure smoke screen... When was the last time, everyone was so sure Spurs would pick a player? And when the last time they did?

I think we have no idea what they wanna do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remember the 20 or so years when the draft was (usually) just an afterthought to a Spurs' season? Those were good days.

Sad but true. It's like being the Kings....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus that's depressing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Unfortunately, that pretty much sums it up.

All the passion of a post-season that never was (as Linda Ronstadt might say) shoehorned into a bingo game and a runway walk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    being like the kings is having no banners anywhere, zero trips to the finals and always being in the lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

So true. About another 10 years of this so get used to it tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    out of the loop so forgive my ignorance but why is everyone against dieng? is it bc he's a project? we're not winning anytime soon anw so i dont see the problem
    Skinnier, slower, non explosive Luka with long Bertans Bird Legs. At least Luka was more of a bum slayer, Dieng was the bum for almost the entire season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's why dynasties are so legendary, most teams go decades of this draft day .

I must say, after a wild run of champs, the past season of tank development and this draft focus has been kinda fun and refreshing.

Obvs want the down seasons to eventually amount to something successful but running youth and watching them develop is awesome. I've never studied 60 college athletes this closely either, the draft was an interesting study.

Spurs haven't done this stuff in a while so it's been a new twist for a change. Would be so cool to watch it all boil down just to rise up to a new ring and le from scratch again.

Thread Information