Page 38 of 39 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839 LastLast
    Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that Jeremy has Rodman’s old jersey number. (And to be fair, David Wood’s number too, but that’s going back.)

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love that Jeremy has Rodman’s old jersey number. (And to be fair, David Wood’s number too, but that’s going back.)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, we signed like two undrafted players so honestly there's like 5 rooks coming in. lol
    Also, thanks for the update on Bally Sports because even in Amarillo texas I have struggled for several years to get Spurs games and I have tried everything except VPN. Let's go tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, we signed like two undrafted players so honestly there's like 5 rooks coming in. lol
    Also, thanks for the update on Bally Sports because even in Amarillo texas I have struggled for several years to get Spurs games and I have tried everything except VPN. Let's go tbh
    As far as I know, the Spurs have only signed one UDFA. Summer league deals don't count, as they don't give the Spurs regular-season rights of any kind. Barlow legit signed a contract with the Spurs, and if he survives the season, the Spurs will have RFA rights. It's just like what happened with Wieskamp. Someone like Hall could sign with another team tomorrow with the Spurs having no say.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not use a VPN? Get the Internatinal League Pass from a country where it's cheap and wtch every game you want.
    Free streams have been okay. A little hit and miss but for the most part I'm able to watch. So I haven't really wanted to pay for a VPN.

How would I apply a VPN to say NBA League Pass through Roku? That might be worth doing if it was possible.

I've read though, if caught, its an IP ban. That would kinda suck.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free streams have been okay. A little hit and miss but for the most part I'm able to watch. So I haven't really wanted to pay for a VPN.

How would I apply a VPN to say NBA League Pass through Roku? That might be worth doing if it was possible.

From Roku or the NBA? I have Roku too so I'm interested in how this would work in the reply

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The free (illegal) streams that I tap into are not only glitchy but of very poor video quality that I am casting from my phone onto the TV.

My Girl's a Hooper keithington1's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you watch a Scottie Barnes 2021 draft scouting report you would think they were talking about Sochan

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    John Butler hasn't been signed as an UDFA, I don't believe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The free (illegal) streams that I tap into are not only glitchy but of very poor video quality that I am casting from my phone onto the TV.
    I use sports surge and if you sift through you can find reasonably good streams but occasionally they’ll freeze or chop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Roku or the NBA? I have Roku too so I'm interested in how this would work in the reply
    I’ve read that league will ban but I can’t say for sure. Roku probably doesn’t care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d love to know how to apply a vpn to a roku device. If possible then I could add the nba app and buy league pass. I’d do that in a heartbeat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Streameast is very reliable and user friendly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d love to know how to apply a vpn to a roku device. If possible then I could add the nba app and buy league pass. I’d do that in a heartbeat.
    Could have done it with unlisted channels but not now that Roku dumped unlisted and only allows published channels. Time to move away for Roku for underground video. Android TVs may be the best option but you will probably have to build or modify the app

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will that cover all 82 games? Including the ones where shown on that local SA station?
    It will just be the games shown on Bally Sports, the former Fox Sports Southwest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bally Sports+ has just launched, and will be ready for the upcoming season

19.95 a month, or 189.99 a year.

Supposedly San Antonio Spurs will be available
    As a stand alone subscription? Will it require a cable or satellite subscription?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have free VPNs but most antivirus (Norton, Kapersky...) have an integrated VPN.

And as far being "caught", you never really are. All that can eventually happens is the site detect you're using a VPN but they have no way to get you real IP since you're precisely using a VPN. They can't track you back to your real IP., only the VPN knows it.

I used to go on VIPLeague, which was pretty reliablebut not so much anymore. There's also nbahdreplay.com to watch the game in replay (a few hours after) if you missed them.

Not that Im' advocating for anythin illegal, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure if this is what you were referring to but it looks like it requires a subscription. No mention of + those so maybe it’s different.

https://www.ballysports.com/nba/3429-san-antonio-spurs/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As a stand alone subscription? Will it require a cable or satellite subscription?
    Not sure if this is what you were referring to but it looks like it requires a subscription. No mention of + those so maybe it’s different.

https://www.ballysports.com/nba/3429-san-antonio-spurs/
    It will be standalone. It just launched Thursday in select markets, unless all these cord cutter websites are pulling a prank

https://thestreamable.com/news/every...eaming-service

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be standalone. It just launched Thursday in select markets, unless all these cord cutter websites are pulling a prank

https://thestreamable.com/news/every...eaming-service
    Okay I found it. Soft launch now. I’m guessing it’ll be available before the season starts.

Let’s hope they don’t screw this up. I could see a world where league pass blacks out Corpus and the Valley because it’s considered market but bally considers anything over 100 miles to be out of market. Fingers crossed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And while the Streamable site from a few days ago did not list the Spurs but did list the Mavs with Bally Sports Southwest, this article from January lists the Spurs as a team that came to a streaming agreement

https://thestreamable.com/news/sincl...r-16-nba-teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Streameast is very reliable and user friendly
    Yeah that is the best site to watch any sporting event right now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sorry, can't help you there. I'm a german living in Germany, so I can purchase the International League Pass legally without VPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information