My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop: Lamarcus FOUL!!!
    Lamarcus: This old man is irritating as , I havent even had reached my average touches per game and he wants to put me in foul trouble? that , Ill wait for someone else to foul
    Forbes: Hey, Lamarcus please foul!!
    Mills: I see pop screaming, I aint gonna foul out in this game. Better lose than get fouled out tbh.

Pop after screaming for 9 seconds without getting a response from Aldridge and Mills

Pop: Sigh, why do I even bother. NASA for the first time caputred a pic of the black hole..Theres more important things in life than basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why was Pop yelling at LMA? Mills is Pop's pet wombat, so it was up to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs were supposed to foul as soon as DeRozan got blocked and the Nuggets grabbed the rebound, not after they crossed half court. Doesn't surprise me though this is a low IQ team with a coach who loves to play boneheaded line ups with defensive traffic cones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop: Lamarcus FOUL!!!
    Lamarcus: This old man is irritating as , I havent even had reached my average touches per game and he wants to put me in foul trouble? that , Ill wait for someone else to foul
    Forbes: Hey, Lamarcus please foul!!
    Mills: I see pop screaming, I aint gonna foul out in this game. Better lose than get fouled out tbh.

Pop after screaming for 9 seconds without getting a response from Aldridge and Mills

Pop: Sigh, why do I even bother. NASA for the first time caputred a pic of the black hole..Theres more important things in life than basketball.
    Yep, Patty had his chances to foul Jokic, too. Both idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go away player fan. It’s pathetic beyond belief you’re still here just so you can make asshole attention threads

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go away player fan. It’s pathetic beyond belief you’re still here just so you can make asshole attention threads
    No kidding. Didn't we trade this er to Toronto? Do the Raptors just not have a good enough board or something?

Thread Information