Page 46 of 56 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 1377
    Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    They all became Kings fans the last few years, though
    Not really. The Kings have one of the best fanbases in hockey, but they're still niche compared to the Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders and Rams.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not really. The Kings have one of the best fanbases in hockey, but they're still niche compared to the Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders and Rams.
    You ever drive through SGV? Before they won, I never saw any kings fans and now every block has a few Kings flags out there.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You ever drive through SGV? Before they won, I never saw any kings fans and now every block has a few Kings flags out there.
    Oh, I'm sure there's some bandwagoners since the le runs, but it's still not even close to those other teams I mentioned. I'm a lifelong Kings fan, so I know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I'm sure there's some bandwagoners since the le runs, but it's still not even close to those other teams I mentioned. I'm a lifelong Kings fan, so I know.
    Yeah, I think the Kings Stanley Cup games were pulling like a 7 local share. Dodgers/Lakers will do north of 25 in the market for the Finals. And the Game 7 between the Giants/Angels did a 42

I think tomorrow's game might do north of 50.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I suppose it's not close to all the Blackhawk fans, I have no idea where they came from

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao, nary a mention of juiced balls. Can't wait to see the long faces after the Astros win tomorrow.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I suppose it's not close to all the Blackhawk fans, I have no idea where they came from
    They all use the same excuse, too: they blame "Dollar" Bill Wirtz for being too cheap and incompetent to field a decent team back in the day. Like that doesn't equally apply to countless other teams with horrible ownership and no rings that still get actual fan support. Before their modern dynasty, the Blackhawks were literally getting outdrawn by an AHL team in their own city.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would, but there's no way Houston emotionally recovers from a loss like this. They had their guy on the mound and tonight is/was it for them.
    I'm taking Houston, bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the game 2morrow nite. Don't care who wins, just don't want the game to be a blow\out. A one run game would be ideal, even if it happens to shave off a few years of mid and bum's lives

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thank god I don't need to drive on the 110 today

This city turned into a baseball city overnight
    You don't live around enough Mexicans.

I can't even say I'm a true Dodgers fan. Caught a bunch of games on the Radio and maybe two on TV

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm taking Houston, bro.
    $100 sound good?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, that day off really gave the Dodgers' bullpen a much needed breather. Also, the colder open air confines of Chavez Ravine really helped out here. I know that in Minute Maid they went with the closed roof and that really helped the ball fly (Juice Balls not withstanding...). How interesting that Joc's oppo-side home run left the yard and Seagar's well hit to right did not. midnightpulp must have had a coronary infarction throughout most of the game. I think I missed a boatload of trick o' treats last night as I still have a ton of candy. Oh well, let's get the glucose levels up at work today! Amazing series that you almost don't want to see it end. However, for the fans of L.A. and Houston, it may prevent any premature life altering situations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deal

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    So when the Astros lose to a dominant performance by Darvish tonight, will they trade Gurriel in the offseason? I remember the Blue Jays traded Yunel Esobar after he wrote "tu eres maricon" on his eye black. They can't bring back the guy whose ignorance helped cost them the World Series, right?

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So when the Astros lose to a dominant performance by Darvish tonight, will they trade Gurriel in the offseason? I remember the Blue Jays traded Yunel Esobar after he wrote "tu eres maricon" on his eye black. They can't bring back the guy whose ignorance helped cost them the World Series, right?
    I had forgotten about the Tunel incident. Or, it could be that the guy is a 33 year old rookie? I mean, they could say well, shucks he doesn't fit our future plans at 1st. Wink wink.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

The Dodgers might as well just unfurl the banner now, because it's over. By sticking with Red , the Astros are conceding.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LA dodged a ton of bullets last night. Houston just feels like the better team, tbh. Just from my eye test, every time Houston is at bat you expect them to score runs, every time LA is at bat it feels like a struggle. I wonder if they switched out the juiced balls to give LA the advantage and push it to 7

Ultimately I’m rooting for LA tonight because of Yu, but I think that Houston will win fairly easily, also because of Yu.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Just from my eye test, every time Houston is at bat you expect them to score runs, every time LA is at bat it feels like a struggle.
    To be fair, we just got to see three straight games of the Astros' offense at their joke of a ballpark, which is probably influencing your opinion. Outside of a couple innings in Game 2, their offense hasn't looked very impressive at Dodger Stadium (a real park).

Until I see proof to the contrary, I expect to keep seeing Altuve and Correa swing and miss, Red look indistinguishable from the pitcher at the plate, and the Astros' whole team fail to manufacture runs with RISP. They have not proven anything on the road this entire postseason.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Well, Springer brought his bat to Game 7. Of course, he was the only Astro who really showed up on offense in Game 6, so...

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Holy , worst start imaginable for the Dodgers. Bellinger was doing his best Philip Rivers impression on that throw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn Darvish

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow! Terrible start

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Great at-bat by Gurriel, much better than I expected.

Kerchoke's already loosening up in the bullpen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep. As mono said, Houston's lineup is just scary. Seems an achievement when you get any one of them out aside from Red . Dodgers just have to work harder for their runs. I'm okay with being down. Rather come back (preferably a 9th inning walkoff) than blow a lead, psychologically speaking

Don't need the stress of nursing a 1-2 run lead against this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Winner of this game is gonna need 6 runs minimum imo.

Thread Information