Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sasaint's response

The next morning

sasaint's response

Let me guess.
    Main and alt account stroking his penis once with the left hand and once with the right hand?

Or are you just bipolar and the same argument you tried to dispute yesterday seems like an interesting idea today?
    Actually an odd response from you. You and I were discussing the top +/- 4 teams in each conference. But monty4329 was talking about all 8 East playoff teams being very compe ive with each other, I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually an odd response from you. You and I were discussing the top +/- 4 teams in each conference. But monty4329 was talking about all 8 East playoff teams being very compe ive with each other, I think.
    It is the same argument,even if i didn't include detailed match ups of the first round (which was done deliberately,cause i actually think the first round will provide the same amount of game series for both Conferences) it is still the completely same argument.

So i focused on the semis and the ECF,with the same wording,the same points,the same conclusion as Monty.Same argument,same way of thinking.You disputed one argument and found the other interesting,hence my "weird" reaction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am talking about that statue on JuiceWillSwallow picture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is the same argument,even if i didn't include detailed match ups of the first round (which was done deliberately,cause i actually think the first round will provide the same amount of game series for both Conferences) it is still the completely same argument.

So i focused on the semis and the ECF,with the same wording,the same points,the same conclusion as Monty.Same argument,same way of thinking.You disputed one argument and found the other interesting,hence my "weird" reaction.
    I think it is a slightly different argument. At any rate however he couched his argument focused me on first round series that I hadn't really thought much about in the East. Tbh, I don't follow the East much at all. If I compare teams 5-8 in both conferences to teams 1-4, I frankly don't know whether I think there is more parity in the East, but maybe so. I just hadn't thought about first round matchups in the East. You want credit for the argument - Okay, interesting argument.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to decide if that's a masterful use of irony or a literary boomerang.
    Spanish autocorrect, tbh.

Thread Information