Page 984 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 484884934974980981982983984985986987988994103410841484 ... LastLast
Results 24,576 to 24,600 of 40770
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. Also there are rumors of a leak from Ft Detrick. Etc etc

Someday maybe we will find out (doubt it)

Either way. Meaningless. We knew what was coming for months.

All we did is laugh at chinas misfortune, said it would be good for our econony and said we are the most prepared country in the world
    Called it. China read my post this morning and.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crazy . First all governments swore this was natural to the point of using tech giants to censor and ban doubters.

Now all governments are basically admiting this was probably manmade

Thats why you should trust ZERO governments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice, Chinese media convinced hater both sides at fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was obvious where the virus originated. But, Orange man said it out loud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ft detrick MD?

Possibly

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ft detrick MD?

Possibly

Highly unlikely. Whinehole thinks it started in Europe, because poo poo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Highly unlikely. Whinehole thinks it started in Europe, because poo poo.
    Not really. Detrick already had lots of do ented violations. Really bad ones. They claim they closed it around 2019 if I remember corretly.

Theres also the respiratory epidemic that happened in north VA just accross the potomac around same time.

Then theres the talk of US military having been sick when they went to wuhan for military exercises.....

Anything is possible at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is from march 22. Sure its from chinese media. But it is from march 2020 which is long ago so all these events were already being talked about. Nothibg new

Chinese netizens and experts urge the US authority to release health and infection information of the US military delegation which came to Wuhan for the Military World Games in October to end the conjecture about US military personnel bringing COVID-19 to China.

An American journalist claimed one US military athlete in the delegation could be patient zero of the deadly new disease.

George Webb, an investigative journalist in Washington, DC claimed in recent videos and tweets that he believes Maatje Benassi, an armed diplomatic driver and cyclist who was in Wuhan in October for the cycling compe ion in the Military World Games, could be patient zero of COVID-19 in Wuhan.

In a report by the US Department of Defense official website on October 25, Maatje Benassi has participated 50-mile cycling road race in Wuhan.

Webb also quoted a military lab, the Fort Detrick laboratory that handles high-level disease-causing organisms such as Ebola, in Fredrick, Maryland, which was shut down and moved in July due to unqualified facilities and management system.

His conclusions, although without strong evidence, triggered questions on Chinese social media as it came only days after a pe ion was submitted to the White House website on March 10 listing some coincidences in time between the Fort Detrick lab's closure and the COVID-19 outbreak.

Many Chinese netizens have urged the US to test Benassi for COVID-19 and release information on the US delegation.

Li Haidong, a professor of US studies at the China Foreign Affairs University in Beijing, told the Global Times on Tuesday that the US government needs to respond to the controversy and publish the relevant information regarding their health status and infection record to clear public doubts and help with the scientific study on the virus' origin.

US politicians have been contending the novel coronavirus is "Made in China," while global scientists, including those in the US, have not found strong evidence to prove the virus' origin.

Given this situation, it is important to trace any su ious points, the US delegation to the Wuhan games in this scenario, and find out what really happened, Li said.

COVID-19, a deadly disease caused by the novel coronavirus, has infected more than 330,000 people around the world and killed more than 14,000.

Identifying the origin will help develop effective therapy on the disease. The US should provide information of the delegation members to support related research, Li said.

Earlier in March, Zhao Lijian, an outspoken Chinese diplomat, raised a su ion on his personal Twitter account that it might have been the US army representatives to the Military World Games who brought the novel coronavirus to Wuhan in October 2019, after a top US health official admitted detecting coronavirus infections on some deceased flu patients. Zhao urged the US to disclose further information, exercise transparency on coronavirus cases and provide an explanation to the public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe the aliens dropped it right next to the Wuhan Ins ute of virology?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this some crazy :

This is from University of San Diego Study:

Novel Coronavirus Circulated Undetected Months before First COVID-19 Cases in Wuhan, ChinaStudy dates emergence to as early as October 2019; simulations suggest in most cases zoonotic viruses die out naturally before causing a pandemic

The SARS-CoV-2 virus under a microscope. Photo credit: National Ins ute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Using molecular dating tools and epidemiological simulations, researchers at University of California San Diego School of Medicine, with colleagues at the University of Arizona and Illumina, Inc., estimate that the SARS-CoV-2 virus was likely circulating undetected for at most two months before the first human cases of COVID-19 were described in Wuhan, China in late-December 2019.

Funny that these scientists say Covid originated 2 months before first confirmed case. Which would be late October 2019

Military games were held....

Late October 2019

https://ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/pressrelea...in-wuhan-china

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anywhere but China.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No actually it’s not.

And the BS that it was “created” by people in a lab is horse as well. Did the virus we are seeing now get out thru a lab... unlikely still. We might eventually figure out the animal vector pathway. It’s obvious where the first significant outbreaks of the disease were. China did NOT come clean with this, we had to find it out through some of their more disturbed medical people who understood it was bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people still argue with the guy who said the pandemic was over with over a year ago?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this some crazy :

This is from University of San Diego Study:

Novel Coronavirus Circulated Undetected Months before First COVID-19 Cases in Wuhan, ChinaStudy dates emergence to as early as October 2019; simulations suggest in most cases zoonotic viruses die out naturally before causing a pandemic

The SARS-CoV-2 virus under a microscope. Photo credit: National Ins ute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases

Using molecular dating tools and epidemiological simulations, researchers at University of California San Diego School of Medicine, with colleagues at the University of Arizona and Illumina, Inc., estimate that the SARS-CoV-2 virus was likely circulating undetected for at most two months before the first human cases of COVID-19 were described in Wuhan, China in late-December 2019.

Funny that these scientists say Covid originated 2 months before first confirmed case. Which would be late October 2019

Military games were held....

Late October 2019

https://ucsdnews.ucsd.edu/pressrelea...in-wuhan-china
    So it got loose from military games?
    So it was manufactured by humans...

Pull your head out.
    Called it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anywhere but China.
    Disagree

But still military personel from all over being in Wuhan exactly at the time scientists say it originated?

Very interesting. These military personel from US, China, Russia, Iran, Israel all were congregated. At the same time. Interesting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So it got loose from military games?
    So it was manufactured by humans...

Pull your head out.
    Called it
    Not sure, Urine

If I had to bet I would stilm bet on it being natural. But very interesting coincidences as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Article did not say if influencers had to be good.

Influencers say they were offered money to discredit the Pfizer vaccine. In France, some suspect Russia is behind it.

Several European influencers say they have been offered money to use their social media presence to discourage their millions of followers from receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine by a su ious agency that French officials reportedly think could be linked to Russia.

According to the influencers, they were approached online and asked to tell their large followings that the Pfizer vaccine is dangerous and has sparked more deaths than the one developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University. The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine has been plausibly linked to extremely rare but in some cases fatal blood clots. European and U.S. regulators have not linked the Pfizer vaccine to any such side effects.

Although it is being used in multiple countries, Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine has yet to receive approval from the European Union’s medicines agency, which officials say is the result of a lack of adequate information. Last month, Brazil’s Health Regulatory Agency rejected the vaccine, listing significant safety concerns that include a lack of quality control and an absence of details regarding the vaccine’s side effects.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Russia was willing to give Brazil additional data if required.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...credit-russia/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Article did not say if influencers had to be good.

Influencers say they were offered money to discredit the Pfizer vaccine. In France, some suspect Russia is behind it.

Several European influencers say they have been offered money to use their social media presence to discourage their millions of followers from receiving the Pfizer-BioNTech coronavirus vaccine by a su ious agency that French officials reportedly think could be linked to Russia.

According to the influencers, they were approached online and asked to tell their large followings that the Pfizer vaccine is dangerous and has sparked more deaths than the one developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University. The Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine has been plausibly linked to extremely rare but in some cases fatal blood clots. European and U.S. regulators have not linked the Pfizer vaccine to any such side effects.

Although it is being used in multiple countries, Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine has yet to receive approval from the European Union’s medicines agency, which officials say is the result of a lack of adequate information. Last month, Brazil’s Health Regulatory Agency rejected the vaccine, listing significant safety concerns that include a lack of quality control and an absence of details regarding the vaccine’s side effects.

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov said that Russia was willing to give Brazil additional data if required.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...credit-russia/
    "Some suspect"

Todays "journalism"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Id say theres no reason not to test those samples from Greenspring for covid. Tbqh. Why not do it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the US half-vaccinated, vaccines have become a Republican wedge issue.

Federal health officials have approved the first passenger cruise from the U.S. from Fort Lauderdale in June — but Florida’s governor insists he will block company plans to require passengers be vaccinated.

The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention Wednesday gave Royal Caribbean Group approval to start seven-nightcruises to the Caribbean on its Celebrity Cruises brand ship, Celebrity Edge, on June 26, according to a CDC spokesperson. The ship is the first to win CDC approval for revenue cruises since the COVID-19 pandemic began.
    https://www.miamiherald.com/news/bus...251706998.html

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why do people still argue with the guy who said the pandemic was over with over a year ago?
    Your guy ain't no better, TD. Mother er Biden said he had a plan but wouldn't divulge till after he got sworn this past January 20th. That was over 200k of dead Americans and counting later. He's lost 1600 Americans the first 3 days of this week!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^integrity-free welcher

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^integrity-free welcher
    You still won't (Reply With Quote) just to bust my balls, Winester.

I figure mother er Biden will be closing in on his first quarter million by Xmas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's that you're saying, Dale?

I can't hear you, I have you on ignore.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what's that you're saying, Dale?

I can't hear you, I have you on ignore.
    lmcontrollinao!!!