Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Didn't think losing was particularly unlikely, but not like this. Just didn't show up, came unprepared and flat.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Didn't think losing was particularly unlikely, but not like this. Just didn't show up, came unprepared and flat.
    It happens. Steelers laid an egg in Chicago today. Early in the season.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    Damn, Cousins took a wet on Carr by comparison even though Carr is on a far more stacked team.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Damn, Cousins took a wet on Carr by comparison even though Carr is on a far more stacked team.
    its ok ill just pretend to not be a raiders fan now to avoid catching flak

pussy

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Thompson is their best player on offense and it isn't that close. Maybe a couple of the offensive linemen but that's it.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cooper's had the drops every year he's been in the NFL. It might be time to move on soon.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Cooper's had the drops every year he's been in the NFL. It might be time to move on soon.
    he didnt have many drops last year. only had 2 on the books iirc. he had it really bad his rookie year and it's been pretty ugly these first 3 weeks

My Team
    Washington Redskins
    Post Count
    Redskins looked really good for the most part. Their defense has looked amazing this season outside of two huge play. If they didn't shoot themselves in the foot in week one against the Eagles they would be 3-0 right now. I'm shocked they won of course. It's going to be a test next Monday night against the Chiefs. Hopefully Reed, and Foster will be back.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Redskins looked really good for the most part. Their defense has looked amazing this season outside of two huge play. If they didn't shoot themselves in the foot in week one against the Eagles they would be 3-0 right now. I'm shocked they won of course. It's going to be a test next Monday night against the Chiefs. Hopefully Reed, and Foster will be back.
    If you guys can split the Cowboys, Giants and win the other Eagles game, I can see you guys winning 10 games and competing for a wild card. Here's why:

Kirk Cousins is playing for a Derek Carr-esque contract. If they win at least 10 games, he'll get it.

Redskins will lose to the Chiefs in KC. No question. Chiefs are taking the AFC this year. It's their turn.

49ers, Cardinals at home should be easy.

Vikings at home you won last year and they're not better this year. Should be a win

Should be able to beat Saints and Chargers on the road if the defense at least holds up somewhat. Not as bad for an Eastern team to travel to the West coast as the other way around because you gain hours instead of losing them.

Seattle on the road is still a loss.

The Broncos coming east for a noon game week 16 suddenly favors the Redskins, not that they wouldn't be used to cold but DEN just lost by a significant margin to a bad NE coast team. Don't underestimate that getting up for a noon game on the east coast (in a place with a real HFA crowd, not Miami or Jax) is a pain in the ass for a Western team.

Hope Odell doesn't have a revenge game vs. Norman in mind week 17 even with the Giants well eliminated from playoff contention.

There you have it. I can see 3 teams having a chance to make the playoffs in our division, just like last year, with the Eagles subs uting for the Giants and the Redskins being a bit better/luckier than last year. Last year the Redskins were more unlucky than anything. The Hopkins missed chip shot in OT... the Cousins scramble TD with a minute left only to watch the defense give up a TD the other way to Stafford... coming out flat at home against the Panthers who were last year... and of course underestimating the Giants' desire for revenge in the last game even though they had nothing else to play for but pride.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Pelicans78

I see you enjoyed your second home win against us in the last seven years to the point where you are orgasming all over the forum, trashing our offense and defense. There's a reason Carolina had some hype going into the season and the Saints started out 0-2 for the fourth consecitive year.

Carolina played like , but they also have injuries to Greg Olsen, Kelvin Benjamin, Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, and Thomas Davis. You guys exploited Daryl Worley and Mike Adams, and admittedly made many Carolina fans feel a true weakness in our secondary - but lets not get carried away. Your ceiling is seven wins max - and will miss the playoffs before Payton gets fired and Brees gets released.

Carolina, on the other hand, have a favorable schedule and can easily erase this embarassing loss (because it is extremely embarrassing to lose to a team like NO) with a win in Foxsborough. Lets not act like Buffalo didn't just beat Denver - Jets didn't just beat Miami - Jags didn't crush Baltimore - it happens.

Cam is looking really rusty, which is concerning, but he's a former MVP - and his weapons are limited. We will see at the end of the year.

Definitely is cause for concern in Charlotte, but Tampa sucks, ATL looks good but is mortal. It is far from over.

We have a tough three game stretch upcoming. If we can split New England and Detroit, I will feel comfortable with Philly coming to town.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Pelicans78

I see you enjoyed your second home win against us in the last seven years to the point where you are orgasming all over the forum, trashing our offense and defense. There's a reason Carolina had some hype going into the season and the Saints started out 0-2 for the fourth consecitive year.

Carolina played like , but they also have injuries to Greg Olsen, Kelvin Benjamin, Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, and Thomas Davis. You guys exploited Daryl Worley and Mike Adams, and admittedly made many Carolina fans feel a true weakness in our secondary - but lets not get carried away. Your ceiling is seven wins max - and will miss the playoffs before Payton gets fired and Brees gets released.

Carolina, on the other hand, have a favorable schedule and can easily erase this embarassing loss (because it is extremely embarrassing to lose to a team like NO) with a win in Foxsborough. Lets not act like Buffalo didn't just beat Denver - Jets didn't just beat Miami - Jags didn't crush Baltimore - it happens.

Cam is looking really rusty, which is concerning, but he's a former MVP - and his weapons are limited. We will see at the end of the year.

Definitely is cause for concern in Charlotte, but Tampa sucks, ATL looks good but is mortal. It is far from over.

We have a tough three game stretch upcoming. If we can split New England and Detroit, I will feel comfortable with Philly coming to town.
    In Foxborough? Yikes. You do know the common theme about the next 3 games you referenced? The home dog won, which isn't really too uncommon.

Then again, the Pats seem to lose one NFC home game every year (they have 4 out of the last 6 years), so based on recent trends it's either the Falcons or Panthers who will likely get the annual Foxborough road win. But not both. I'd give the Falcons the edge because of the revenge thingy.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    In Foxborough? Yikes. You do know the common theme about the next 3 games you referenced? The home dog won, which isn't really too uncommon.

Then again, the Pats seem to lose one NFC home game every year (they have 4 out of the last 6 years), so based on recent trends it's either the Falcons or Panthers who will likely get the annual Foxborough road win. But not both. I'd give the Falcons the edge because of the revenge thingy.
    Yesterday was a huge gut check to Carolina and their fan base. But lots of teams that start out 0-2 are in desperation mode and typically win. Not too many teams start 0-3. Plus it was a division rival match.

Cam needs to step up or sit down until he's healthy. When you only score 13 on a ty defense (and Pelicans78, it is a S-H-I-T-T-Y defense) there is cause for concern.

The main culprit, though, is our offensive coordinator. He is having difficulties utilizing our new weapons. McCaffrey had over 100 yards receiving yesterday - but his usage of Curtis Samuel has been downright terrible.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yesterday was a huge gut check to Carolina and their fan base. But lots of teams that start out 0-2 are in desperation mode and typically win. Not too many teams start 0-3. Plus it was a division rival match.

Cam needs to step up or sit down until he's healthy. When you only score 13 on a ty defense (and Pelicans78, it is a S-H-I-T-T-Y defense) there is cause for concern.

The main culprit, though, is our offensive coordinator. He is having difficulties utilizing our new weapons. McCaffrey had over 100 yards receiving yesterday - but his usage of Curtis Samuel has been downright terrible.
    I'm concerned about Cam. The 2015 attack was built on the running game setting up the pass, but this year it seems they can't get them going even with all the weapons. And when it's 3rd and 6 and he's forced to pass, defenses have a set game plan -- QB spy with an outside linebacker, man coverage with safety help. Cam ends up chucking it away or throwing a pick. That's a problem.

I will say, Panthers MUST win the other Saints game, in New Orleans. Not very common for Cam to win there but they did it in 2015.

36/7/7
    My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Nothing in the NFL before week 5 means anything really imo, well as long as you're not the Giants and you start 0-3

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mike Tomlin proved he is the quintessential stupid porchmonkey ****** we all thought he was.
    I do think he is overrated like Rivers in the NBA ...
    but you are a recent college grad, right? You cannot criticize Tomlin without calling him a porch monkey?!

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Cam's shoulder no good he's attempted less than five downfield passes all season... team waited too long for surgery tbh.

Shula will be homeless soon, this got has been living on his pop's name far too long. And possibly crater face rivera will be gone too if this don't turn around

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Pelicans78

Blaming injuries is a recurring excuse for you losers even though the Saints had their top two corners out, both OTs, and their number 2 receiver out and still embarrassed you guys at home. The Panthers were an average team last season and didn't get better in offseason and beat two lousy teams to get you guys ing. Reality has set in and you guys are still going no where. Cam's by far the worst QB in the division and you guys won't win more than 6-7 games even if he's healthy.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I do think he is overrated like Rivers in the NBA ...
    but you are a recent college grad, right? You cannot criticize Tomlin without calling him a porch monkey?!
    Because of his re ed passionate anti Trump comments. He made himself sound like a stereotypical obnoxious porchmonkey. If he doesn't want to be called that, he should be more intellig- oh wait, he's not capable, he has an acorn for a brain.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    raiders laid an egg, let's move on, they'll be fine.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    raiders laid an egg, let's move on, they'll be fine.
    steelers laid a bigger one. At least the Redskins are a formidable team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Defense still looking like

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is it Zeke or the line?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yeah, that's it. The game's over. Less than 10% of teams come back to win from going down 7 on the first drive. Time to look to next week... dead serious.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow. This team is done.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Is it Zeke or the line?
    It's the whole ing team. This POS franchise needs to be contracted

Thread Information