Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World is full of heads. This is why I loathe multiplayer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    World is full of heads. This is why I loathe multiplayer.
    There's like 2-3 cheaters in almost every server on PC too, best bet is to ignore them because if you complain in the chat they'll target you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's like 2-3 cheaters in almost every server on PC too, best bet is to ignore them because if you complain in the chat they'll target you
    I just avoid multiplayer.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't liked multiplayer gaming since Unreal Tournament 2004 lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Multi is where it's at for me, I just avoid these super popular ones everybody cheats on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that on your blazing fast 56k Dreamcast modem?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was that on your blazing fast 56k Dreamcast modem?
    Did Unreal Tournament 2004 even get ported to console? How's the gpu hunt going?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Headshot...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Multi is where it's at for me, I just avoid these super popular ones everybody cheats on
    I've been into Warzone about 2 times in total. Never got a kill. Both times I joined I was sniped from 500m or so by a hacker. I putz around with ranking weapons and such on Shipment but that's about it. Not too many hackers in those games. But it's not just the hackers. It's the tryhards and sweats that lobby farm and reverse boost to fish for subs on Twitch or YT. Activision seems to intentionally build in OP weps and silly tactics that makes the game feel more like Fortnite than CoD. I miss the old CoD days.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GTA3/Vice City and San Andreas might be getting a remaster release sometime this year. Neat rumor!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Unreal Tournament 2004 even get ported to console? How's the gpu hunt going?
    IDEK which UT it was, but I bought it on Dreamcast, first game I ever played online on a console. Was terrible because it was cross platform too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been into Warzone about 2 times in total. Never got a kill. Both times I joined I was sniped from 500m or so by a hacker. I putz around with ranking weapons and such on Shipment but that's about it. Not too many hackers in those games. But it's not just the hackers. It's the tryhards and sweats that lobby farm and reverse boost to fish for subs on Twitch or YT. Activision seems to intentionally build in OP weps and silly tactics that makes the game feel more like Fortnite than CoD. I miss the old CoD days.
    The worst hackers I've seen so far has by far been GTA V, I've run into assholes that have been able to freeze up my PC and force me to manually shut the power off to resolve the issue

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. I played the out of Unreal Tournament, Quake 2, that era of online games. I know I played the original Call of Duty but don't remember what year that was. The only time I'll play multiplayer now is something cooperative with my kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same here. I played the out of Unreal Tournament, Quake 2, that era of online games. I know I played the original Call of Duty but don't remember what year that was. The only time I'll play multiplayer now is something cooperative with my kids.
    And those few times you've suc bed to the urge and forget to mute everyone. Jesus how can anyone tolerate it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I've said before, I don't play games much at all and if I had to put a timer on it per month it would probably add up to 2-3 hrs tops if that.

With that said, my new favorite thing in GTA is a cargo helicopter and swooping in to pick up other users in their cars while battling and dropping their sorry ass off in the ocean. Fun times! Even more fun when it's two cargo helicopters and we take out a whole squad of rejects just to dump them all into the great blue sea. It's hilarious once the people figure out what's going on and they all squirm around in their cars to get away.

It's not easy peasy to hook onto their cars but when you do it makes for some great entertainment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDEK which UT it was, but I bought it on Dreamcast, first game I ever played online on a console. Was terrible because it was cross platform too
    Never played much Dreamcast. Is there much besides fighting games still worth playing on it? Other than Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, and the Shenmue games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never played much Dreamcast. Is there much besides fighting games still worth playing on it? Other than Sonic Adventure 1 & 2, Crazy Taxi, Jet Grind Radio, and the Shenmue games.
    Air force Delta was a good game too. It's a kind of flight simulator game that's all about learning how to land, take off, refueling etc etc.

I used to suck at it but enjoyed it. Power Stone is another game that is a must play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Air force Delta was a good game too. It's a kind of flight simulator game that's all about learning how to land, take off, refueling etc etc.

I used to suck at it but enjoyed it. Power Stone is another game that is a must play.
    Nice, looks pretty good in this review

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sonic Adventure is ok.. the camera doesn't hold up with a game that fast IMO. Shenmue for sure.. Resident CV was one of my favs but it since came out on other platforms.. Virtua Fighter, DOA, Power Stone, NFL 2K (still plays pretty damn good too) Sega GT, Soul Calibur, Crazy Taxi, Tony Hawk 2 are some of my top picks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They do look better, and I'm sure there will be some gameplay enhancements, but I personally can't imagine going back and playing these again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They do look better, and I'm sure there will be some gameplay enhancements, but I personally can't imagine going back and playing these again.
    Im buying.

Hopefully this this is a sign that 6 is at least in the works. Developers often do a remaster release of games before announcing the big one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait..60 dollars? I changed my mind. I’ll buy it as a deep sale for 20.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you buy this, you're part of the problem and the reason these companies keep pumping out these shameless cash grab re-releases, instead of new content. This is coming from a huge fan of the gta trilogy.

Everything they listed as improvements to the original games, has already been done by modders. Which is why Rockstar has fought so hard against the modding community over the years. So they can keep releasing the same games on new platforms.
    Last edited by Bynumite; 10-24-2021 at 03:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    $60? JFC I would expect that from Nintendo. This should be like a $25 collection. What a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll still pick it up a couple of days before launch for $0 though. Hacked Switch is awesome.

Thread Information