Page 98 of 101 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101 LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 2513
    Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many mRNA vaccines preceded these?
    If you could be bothered to read the next line it clearly states the “the core of what the vaccine is built on”. It’s been around for over 30 years. But don’t let that get in the way of bull narratives.

In 1990, scientists discovered that they could inject mice with mRNA and DNA to make the mouse cells create a protein. That protein production lasted for a few weeks. In 1992, mRNA coding for vasopressin (anti-diuretic hormone) was injected into rats, resolving their diabetes insipidus symptoms

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your stance is an argument from authority. That's a y position to hold. When I said the vaccine is rushed but it had to be, wtf does that mean to you? When I said we are learning more about the side effects, why do you conclude I'm spreading misinformation? You know that Pfizer for example is it's first of its kind?
    My conclusion isn’t that you have questions or are simply vaccine hesitate and would like more information. It’s that you people spout off as if you have intimate knowledge about the safety and development of a vaccine that you wrongly believe was rushed and massed produced with little understanding of how it can affect people long term. You use moderate to mild side effects as a means to spread dangerous fear when most other long term approved meds have far worse side effects.

Every time you wits convince an easily influenced innocent person to pass on the vaccine you put their lives in danger. I’m so ing tired of the stupidity coming from you people and your bull political and financial driven alt sources.

Just stop already. You don’t know what you’re taking about and the places where you get your information is using your stupidity and willingness to spread lies at the expense of everyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your stance is an argument from authority. That's a y position to hold. When I said the vaccine is rushed but it had to be, wtf does that mean to you? When I said we are learning more about the side effects, why do you conclude I'm spreading misinformation? You know that Pfizer for example is it's first of its kind?
    History tells us that severe side effects are extremely rare, and if they do occur, they usually happen within the first two months.

Learn your facts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My conclusion isn’t that you have questions or are simply vaccine hesitate and would like more information. It’s that you people spout off as if you have intimate knowledge about the safety and development of a vaccine that you wrongly believe was rushed and massed produced with little understanding of how it can affect people long term. You use moderate to mild side effects as a means to spread dangerous fear when most other long term approved meds have far worse side effects.

Every time you wits convince an easily influenced innocent person to pass on the vaccine you put their lives in danger. I’m so ing tired of the stupidity coming from you people and your bull political and financial driven alt sources.

Just stop already. You don’t know what you’re taking about and the places where you get your information is using your stupidity and willingness to spread lies at the expense of everyone else.
    I'm vaccinated. I vaccinated early. I'm pro vaccine. I'm the parent that takes my children to get the needles. I am not in anyway against the vaccine. I am simply saying the vaccine was rushed because it had to be. Gee, what's so damn hard to agree with that?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you could be bothered to read the next line it clearly states the “the core of what the vaccine is built on”. It’s been around for over 30 years. But don’t let that get in the way of bull narratives.
    I know how long the mRNA has been around along time but, it hasn't been injected into people as a vaccine until now. So by definition, it is new and therefore your claim that it's not is...well...bull ...

For the record, I'm not against any of these vaccines nor am I against or want to discourage anyone who chooses to vaccinate.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm vaccinated. I vaccinated early. I'm pro vaccine. I'm the parent that takes my children to get the needles. I am not in anyway against the vaccine. I am simply saying the vaccine was rushed because it had to be. Gee, what's so damn hard to agree with that?
    Good for you. I’ll walk back some of my harshness since I took your recent post for more than face value but the bull rhetoric is alive and well on this forum. So you gotta little blowback from that.

Saying it was rushed is at best a half truth. It’s the kinda thing someone says when they don’t really understand fast tracking a proven technology vs. simply creating something out of nothing and rushing it to market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know how long the mRNA has been around along time but, it hasn't been injected into people as a vaccine until now. So by definition, it is new and therefore your claim that it's not is...well...bull ...

For the record, I'm not against any of these vaccines nor am I against or want to discourage anyone who chooses to vaccinate.
    No. By definition that is not new. That’s spin. You’re warping the truth to fit a narrative or side point that isn’t entirely truthful. It’s semantics and not anywhere as clear cut as “by definition”. I’ll agree there’s a small amount of interpretation but you’re presenting this as if it’s 2+2 = new and that’s not being completely honest.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't worry about it...it's just a form of tribalism we are experiencing in this country right now....everybody swears allegiance to their own tribe and they put everyone who doesn't share the same group think in an opposing tribe... they have no nuance in their thinking.... to them simply 'entertaining' lines of thought that don't agree with their tribe is akin to attacking their own.... it's madness...

We should get back to basketball and drop this because there's no having a discussion like this with those who refuse to entertain critical thoughts...ideas...or data...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. By definition that is not new. That’s spin. You’re warping the truth to fit a narrative or side point that isn’t entirely truthful. It’s semantics and not anywhere as clear cut as “by definition”. I’ll agree there’s a small amount of interpretation but you’re presenting this as if it’s 2+2 = new and that’s not being completely honest.
    The technology isn't new.... but it has never been used as a vaccine on humans.... that make it 'new' in this form... that's not spin.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, at this point the huge driver of unvaxxed are white Republicans, most of them evangelicals, i.e. the stupidest, most misguided morons on the planet. There are unfortunately other groups who are also stupid, but they're starting to pick up and come around.

But the massive problem with this country -- and not just because of the pandemic -- are the stupid Trumper types. Absolutely cretinous, awful, disgusting people who are dragging us down.
    Only 28 percent of Black New Yorkers ages 18 to 44 are fully vaccinate

I'll just drop this here for no particular reason...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For some reason when I got the vaccine, I had this weird urge to vote Democrat and buy a Biden hat lmao can we go back to talking Spurs basketball? Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The technology isn't new.... but it has never been used as a vaccine on humans.... that make it 'new' in this form... that's not spin.
    there's a j&j vaccine which uses the older chicken egg technology that practically every shot you've ever had derives. Stop acting like you're being forced to take the mRNA variety. You guys, whether fully anti-vaxxer or not, are having the same effect by simply stirring doubt about safety, effectiveness, govt intent, etc. And it's idiocy during a pandemic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's a j&j vaccine which uses the older chicken egg technology that practically every shot you've ever had derives. Stop acting like you're being forced to take the mRNA variety. You guys, whether fully anti-vaxxer or not, are having the same effect by simply stirring doubt about safety, effectiveness, govt intent, etc. And it's idiocy during a pandemic.
    I'm not being forced to take anything (in my situation I sat down with my doctor and asked his advice and followed it)... and all I'm saying is that I can understand individuals who are hesitant to take a vaccine that is new... there are plenty of reason for people to take the vaccine and there are legitimate reason for some people to avoid it. I'm not going to suc b to this either 'everyone has to take this or nobody should take it' BS.... there are more than two camps or schools of thought and more data pours in daily.... it's fluid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, at this point the huge driver of unvaxxed are white Republicans, most of them evangelicals, i.e. the stupidest, most misguided morons on the planet. There are unfortunately other groups who are also stupid, but they're starting to pick up and come around.

But the massive problem with this country -- and not just because of the pandemic -- are the stupid Trumper types. Absolutely cretinous, awful, disgusting people who are dragging us down.
    Your racism is showing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only 28 percent of Black New Yorkers ages 18 to 44 are fully vaccinate

I'll just drop this here for no particular reason...
    No, there’s a reason. It’s race baiting and a misrepresentation of reality. That same demographic isn’t funding alt news sites and leading the antivax charge through social media. They’re a byproduct of the real problem and that’s generally fringe conservatives who erroneously cried about stolen elections and disseminate lies and conspiracies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your racism is showing.
    Trump danglers are a race now? Typical self aggrandizing take from that crowd. That group loves to muse about genocide but can’t comprehend the irony in what they’re doing to this country and the world around them. After all they’re the center of the universe and cancel culture is a threat to their white supremacy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, there’s a reason. It’s race baiting and a misrepresentation of reality. That same demographic isn’t funding alt news sites and leading the antivax charge through social media. They’re a byproduct of the real problem and that’s generally fringe conservatives who erroneously cried about stolen elections and disseminate lies and conspiracies.
    So, fringe conservatives who erroneously cry about stolen elections and disseminate lies contribute to these Black New Yorkers refusing vaccination? You might want to rethink that hypothesis...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, fringe conservatives who erroneously cry about stolen elections and disseminate lies contribute to these Black New Yorkers refusing vaccination? You might want to rethink that hypothesis...
    Nope. You clearly didn’t understand what I said. They’re not the ones pushing the antivax agenda they’re collateral damage because of it.

Same way they’re not the ones causing bad cops to beat the out of minorities. They’re collateral damage because of a larger unaddressed problem.

But look, if you’re gonna race bait then don’t expect us to buy into those bull lines like “I’m just gonna say this for no reason” garbage you tried to pull. You’re saying it because you’re a dumb who thinks he’s way smarter than he is or you’re the racist. Either way you’re wrong and can’t see the forest from the trees if you think low vaccination rates amongst blacks is the problem. I’m sure other antivax red hats will gobble that up but anyone worth an ounce of intelligence knows how ing ridiculous that assertion is.

Some of you are so dumb you think other people are actually dumber than you.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they been testing mrna long time n still couldn't stop it from creating clots n enlarged hearts n whatever those videos are of people with seizures, paralyzed or dead so yeah rushed

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many mRNA vaccines preceded these?
    If my memory serves, mRNA vaccines have been tested in humans and were in different phases for Rabies, Influenza, Zika, & Cytomegalovirus. As was previously mentioned this has been worked on for decades.

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah they been testing mrna long time n still couldn't stop it from creating clots n enlarged hearts n whatever those videos are of people with seizures, paralyzed or dead so yeah rushed
    Even if what you said is true, there isn't a vaccine created that doesn't carry some risk of side effects. The benefits outweigh the potential risks though. Also, to say this was rushed is simply untrue in the way you mean it. Again, this tech has been worked on for decades.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's time to start playing basketball again. I've nothing more to say.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think people should get the vaccine. But after years of a poor education system, government lies, a celebration of charlatans, and an openly corrupt political system, I try to empathize with people who have been misled. The chickens have come home to roost. Like for the black community, I’m going to guess that the distrust is founded on so many other factors (Tuskegee Experiments!) and not just the Trump crowd.

Now, having said that, at what time today do we trade for Ben Simmons?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. You clearly didn’t understand what I said. They’re not the ones pushing the antivax agenda they’re collateral damage because of it.

Same way they’re not the ones causing bad cops to beat the out of minorities. They’re collateral damage because of a larger unaddressed problem.

But look, if you’re gonna race bait then don’t expect us to buy into those bull lines like “I’m just gonna say this for no reason” garbage you tried to pull. You’re saying it because you’re a dumb who thinks he’s way smarter than he is or you’re the racist. Either way you’re wrong and can’t see the forest from the trees if you think low vaccination rates amongst blacks is the problem. I’m sure other antivax red hats will gobble that up but anyone worth an ounce of intelligence knows how ing ridiculous that assertion is.

Some of you are so dumb you think other people are actually dumber than you.
    What I said wasn't race baiting...what I said was in response to the guy who said only white evangelicals were refusing to vax.... I was pointing out that he was wrong . I know a pathetic moron like yourself probably couldn't discern that. So slink on back to your tribe and pledge allegiance to the authorities that be and avoid the data out there that makes you uncomfortable and snuggle up to the data that makes you feel better. Be a ing sheep...what do I care dumbass...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If my memory serves, mRNA vaccines have been tested in humans and were in different phases for Rabies, Influenza, Zika, & Cytomegalovirus. As was previously mentioned this has been worked on for decades.
    They've never been used in practice until now. Now, that doesn't make them bad, or flawed or anything like that....again I am not against anyone taking them if they choose.. I'm just saying it is understandable why some people are hesitant and want to see what happens to others before they decide they want to take it.

Thread Information