Page 35 of 38 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738 LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    you said someone was being annoying for saying parker was heroballing after ending regulation 0 for 2. then he heroballed more and went 1-3

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lost because of his hero tendencies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Chicago fans hated his guts for the terrible boxouts..Hope Pop never put him out there in last possession situations..

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ends the game 1 for 5

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That long FT just bounced to Hawks, it was unfortunate. I'd have Lee out there tho, then possibly Dedmon. But Lee is scrappy, and we need that feistyness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically, it took a much less than 100% Kawhi & Hardaway going off for a career high to pull off a miraculous home win.
    This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ends the game 1 for 5

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Name me some teams in NBA history that have won more games on the road in the playoffs than at home and won the Championship. That kind of thing can help, but you can't expect to win Championships without home court advantage. If the Spurs finish 3rd, then they might be in a situation where round 2, 3 and finals will be on the road. They're also playing against the Cavs for the 2nd overall seed, not just Houston.

That kind of thing is great in the regular season, but it won't translate as much in the playoffs when they're not playing against average teams on the road.
    Bruh, we're talking about the Rockets whom they swept on the road.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ice009 is one of the most dominant posters here tbh. Absolutely nuking Kiwi s right now

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tony gets tunnel vision when he's playing well and tries to be clutch. It usually doesn't work out in big games. It can in the regular season, but against good teams, it usually doesn't work out too well. Unfortunately, it didn't even work out against an average team. He played a great game up until the end.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I'm starting to worry about the squad, we haven't won a single game this year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ends the game 1 for 5
    Parker: 22/6 on 56%
    Kawhi: 13/4 on 25%
    Mills: 5/3 on 25%

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ends the game 1 for 5
    How did Kiwi shoot on the last shots of the 4th and OT?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ice009 is one of the most dominant posters here tbh. Absolutely nuking Kiwi s right now
    I agree:

Tony gets tunnel vision when he's playing well and tries to be clutch. It usually doesn't work out in big games. It can in the regular season, but against good teams, it usually doesn't work out too well. Unfortunately, it didn't even work out against an average team. He played a great game up until the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you mean the "heroballer" that had twice as many assists as anyone else on the team? He's the only one NOT heroballing tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, we're talking about the Rockets whom they swept on the road.
    listen up. How many points were those wins by??????????????????????????????????????????

LOL, you're going to come back with this. They could have easily lost both of those games. The second win, you could even say they stole that from the jaws of defeat. Come on man. They were both great wins, but if any non-Spurs fans were watching those games, they could say the Spurs got lucky to win either one of them, let alone both. You think that is an indication they'll do well in Houston on the road in the playoffs? Two close wins they could have easily, easily lost?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What were his stats on shots in the last 5 seconds from 5 feet and under?

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    listen up. How many points were those wins by??????????????????????????????????????????

LOL, you're going to come back with this. They could have easily lost both of those games. The second win, you could even say they stole that from the jaws of defeat. Come on man. They were both great wins, but if any non-Spurs fans were watching those games, they could say the Spurs got lucky to win either one of them, let alone both. You think that is an indication they'll do well in Houston on the road in the playoffs? Two close wins they could have easily, easily lost?
    Are we seriously playing the what if game?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Porker has two modes.

1. Suck and be the worst starter in the league.
    2. Play well and try to take over the game.

His ego prevents him from playing well and being a complimentary player. He has to be the guy if he's not sucking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Better than 100% Porker who supposedly was on FIYAH but then he's TOSB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Glad we agree on this post

You don't recall Kawhi missing shots like that before? Easy layups he should have made and then inexplicably missing them? He usually does it towards the end of games. I'd prefer he take jump shots instead.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's bull that no effort Pau is getting all those minutes down the stretch when Dedmon is an actual intangibles guy who gets it done on defense and on the boards.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

So you mean to tell me the Spurs won two games on the road that simulated a playoff atmosphere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, you mean the "heroballer" that had twice as many assists as anyone else on the team? He's the only one NOT heroballing tbh.
    It's 2017, Kawhi is a top 5 player and LMAlpha has been balling, yet Enrique still led the team in FGAs.

Thread Information