#Cuckback

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Cos there's no vaccine. Our leaders are really smart to shut everything down. Otherwise, most of us could die.
    The more than a million Americans who have died due to the regular flu the last 2 decades musta missed that vaccine.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's not going to stop at 700, Cub. If we mitigate this to 20K by this time next year, we're "okay."
    If it goes to 20k I'll appear completely naked in Central Phoenix.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Not how it works. We're seeing the devastation of the over reaction.
    I haven't really followed it that much, but what's the prognosis on how long the shelter-in-place will last?

I mean staying inside for 2-3 weeks is ok while they try to flatten the curve, but I've also heard crazy timelines like 6 months to a year. good luck with that. We already know certain individuals (hint: the usual suspooks)who will create havoc for the rest of us if massive unemployment goes on for too long. Not to mention the sharp rise in depression/suicide. That's when you have to start thinking of a staggered quarantine tbh imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't really followed it that much, but what's the prognosis on how long the shelter-in-place will last?

I mean staying inside for 2-3 weeks is ok while they try to flatten the curve, but I've also heard crazy timelines like 6 months to a year. good luck with that. We already know certain individuals (hint: the usual suspooks)who will create havoc for the rest of us if massive unemployment goes on for too long. Not to mention the sharp rise in depression/suicide. That's when you have to start thinking of a staggered quarantine tbh imo
    Wuhan was what, 2-3 months? And this is not really taking precautions before it started?

It's probably going to be different state to state too.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Quarantining the persons susceptible to fatality from the start is how it should've been done. Immediate relief and protection for those fifty plus and choosing to self quarantine should've been given. The limited ability of this virus to "decimate" was known from the start. What can be said about all this is there's more than meets the eye; I'm sure there's a lot of info out there on it; say too much here and the lemmings will only meet you with derision.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quarantining the persons susceptible to fatality from the start is how it should've been done. Immediate relief and protection for those fifty plus and choosing to self quarantine should've been given. The limited ability of this virus to "decimate" was known from the start. What can be said about all this is there's more than meets the eye; I'm sure there's a lot of info out there on it; say too much here and the lemmings will only meet you with derision.
    What's the secret scoop in koo-koo land? we need entertainment during quarantine, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the secret scoop in koo-koo land? we need entertainment during quarantine, tbh
    It's no secret, your decimation of the economy over a pretend pandemic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's no secret, your decimation of the economy over a pretend pandemic.
    What can be said about all this is there's more than meets the eye; I'm sure there's a lot of info out there on it
    Do tell.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Has Newsome got his people offin' the beaches yet?

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The more than a million Americans who have died due to the regular flu the last 2 decades musta missed that vaccine.
    Anti vaxxers get what they get.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    If it goes to 20k I'll appear completely naked in Central Phoenix.
    Uh oh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has Newsome got his people offin' the beaches yet?
    most beaches are back in business now, tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Der Fuhrer ordered mail voting only.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...cid=spartandhp

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is with these elected officials? The whole premise of lockdown was to not overwhelm the hospitals and flatten the curve. CA has done an outstanding job of it - there is no longer any reason to keep people locked down - this is just a power/control thing - let them out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is just a power/control thing - let them out.
    Always was. And here's the thing; these state lockdowns of everything all went into effect at the same time like magic. Who's pulling the strings?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is with these elected officials? The whole premise of lockdown was to not overwhelm the hospitals and flatten the curve. CA has done an outstanding job of it - there is no longer any reason to keep people locked down - this is just a power/control thing - let them out.
    The objective was to reduce disease, suffering, and deaths.

Any reduction of burden on the hospitals was and is secondary.

Typical rightwingnutjob to approve 1000 deaths a day from C19 as acceptable, ignoring 100Ks who are alive having been seriously ill, damaged long term or forever.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The objective was to reduce disease, suffering, and deaths.

Any reduction of burden on the hospitals was and is secondary.

Typical rightwingnutjob to approve 1000 deaths a day from C19 as acceptable, ignoring 100Ks who are alive having been seriously ill, damaged long term or forever.
    Bou, there is disease, suffering and death all over the world all the time. I disagree with your statement that I bolded/underlined above. The primary reason was not to overwhelm the hospitals. In hindsight (imo), there shouldn't have been such a widespread lockdown - just target the nursing homes and old/vulnerable people.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bou, there is disease, suffering and death all over the world all the time. I disagree with your statement that I bolded/underlined above. The primary reason was not to overwhelm the hospitals. In hindsight (imo), there shouldn't have been such a widespread lockdown - just target the nursing homes and old/vulnerable people.
    The one thing for sure that should've been done in the name of saving lives wasn't done. Instead, these Democrat governors just let the elderly mass die off. Less social security to pay that can then go to their own pocket instead.

Again, this was never about protecting anyone. This is all about consolidation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    . The primary reason was not to overwhelm the hospitals.
    false, but expectedly so.

nursing homes infections were "community acquired",

where the poor browns and blacks staffing nursing homes were infected and dying much more than whites,

whites and their money being your primary concern, not human suffering and deaths.

social distancing has been proven all over the planet to be the ONLY WAY to stop the spread
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 05-25-2020 at 07:23 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    false, but expectedly so.

nursing homes infections were "community acquired",

where the poor browns and blacks staffing nursing homes were infected and dying much more than whites,

whites and their money being your primary concern, not human suffering and deaths.

social distancing has been proven all over the planet to be the ONLY WAY to stop the spread
    When I say target the nursing homes, I mean the staff as well as the seniors living there. Temperature taking, PPE/resources provided for staff, strict monitoring on ANYONE going in - on a DAILY basis. And the number of deaths would have been much less.

Now, why would whites and their money be my primary concern? I would guess that it's the minority and poor who will suffer MORE from this widespread lockdown.

Social distancing does not mean being locked up in one's homes. They could have had the similar social distancing at schools, restaurants, stores, parks, beaches, etc that they had at WalMart, Home Depot, supermarkets.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Social distancing does not mean being locked up in one's homes. They could have had the similar social distancing at schools, restaurants, stores, parks, beaches, etc that they had at WalMart, Home Depot, supermarkets.
    Those jobs aren't "essential".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they aren't locked down. Some hot spots are extending lockdowns, but overall the State is slowly opening. You're right that CA has done an outstanding job, which is exactly why you trust this person to keep making the right calls. It's human lives on the line.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Retail stores opening... what's going on? NWO interrupted!

Thread Information