Page 5 of 31 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back on topic: LeBron and the clippers want a full season boycott. I think basketball is over. I'd compromise, give the players a 2 week reprieve from the bubble, 2 weeks back, and then single elim to end season
    I'm curious if the LA teams are going home or will they 'bend the knee' to all of the other teams that voted to continue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Protocol of this site is that this thread is moved to political forum
    Why does anyone care about that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers and Clippers have voted to boycott the rest of the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think things are magically going to get better in 2021?
    No not really. But it would be great if it did.

I do think the biggest issue is this COVID crap that’s amplifying all the other bs. It looks like COVID may be fading some or at least it’s becoming somewhat controllable. A little normalcy will be extremely welcome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, it isn't. If witnesses are to be believed, he shot someone first which is the reason they started chasing him. Also, did you miss the part where him having a gun was illegal?
    There's video of both shootings. Video shows that the first guy he shot charged him from behind.

Him being underage and illegally carrying a firearm doesn't negate the self defense and make it a murder.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re making things worse. Please just go back to shooting hoop.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's video of both shootings. Video shows that the first guy he shot charged him from behind.

Him being underage and illegally carrying a firearm doesn't negate the self defense and make it a murder.
    And one of the people he shot had a gun as well...

Not murder...but there will be other charges that will stick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Link?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounding like they're walking that back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dude you are disgusting for suggesting that I want black people killed. It's not a matter of someone deserving to die it's a matter of cops being able to protect themselves. Sounds like you're the one that wants people to get killed. So any time a cop gets called to a crime the perpetrator should just kill the cops? Wow! You are sick.
    Again, your ad homenim is lame. You said that the solution to stop black people being killed by the police is for them to stop doing crimes. Ignoring that bull racism there, there's no reason why simply doing a crime warrants a cop killing them. Then you slid over to someone being a rapist in an attempt to justify killing (using that stupid "some people need killing" action-movie ). Then you slid to "Well if the cop's life is in danger." So why not start off with "Here's a simple solution to keep cops from killing them. Stop trying to kill cops!"? Well because that's not really your point. Your point is that black people are more naturally violent and they need to control their impulses so that the police (who apparently are under no obligation to control their own impulses) won't have to put them to sleep. 13:50, right?

Nah, man. Play that ing "I don't want to people killed; you do" with someone else. It's not going to fly here. You missed your chance to take that stance when you showed your cards up front.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every Angle + Timeline of Kyle Rittenhouse Kenosha Riot Shooting
    https://youtu.be/rdMTghlrFiw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounding like they're walking that back

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every Angle + Timeline of Kyle Rittenhouse Kenosha Riot Shooting
    https://youtu.be/rdMTghlrFiw
    Something better than this re tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something better than this re tbh
    I apologize for doing your work for you dip ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I apologize for doing your work for you dip ..
    I'm not going to watch some ing re trying to explain some critical to me. Also, I never asked you for a link, you offered it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not going to watch some ing re trying to explain some critical to me. Also, I never asked you for a link, you offered it.
    No...you asked someone else.... I'm just nice like that .... here's another more online with your attention span..maybe it'll work for you..

https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/videos...gs-in-kenosha/

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Will be funny if his parents bought him that rifle and they get to face charges for a straw purchase.
    I think some states make exemptions if it's for spouses or children though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can cops please stop ing shooting people for s sake!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think some states make exemptions if it's for spouses or children though.
    I don't expect it to be an issue that he owns a rifle...i expect it will be an issue that he open carried as a 17 year old though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No...you asked someone else.... I'm just nice like that .... here's another more online with your attention span..maybe it'll work for you..

https://nypost.com/2020/08/26/videos...gs-in-kenosha/
    ??? all this shows is murder? What am I supposed to be looking at here? It shows the kid shooting some guy in the head and then running away?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, what was this kid doing away from the gas station he was supposed to be "protecting", alone? What was he doing at the car dealership? Looks like straight up murder to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??? all this shows is murder? What am I supposed to be looking at here? It shows the kid shooting some guy in the head and then running away?
    He was running from a guy chasing him because dead guy (correctly) assumed he was an agitator with a rifle. Being afraid of a well-deserved ass beating is grounds for murder. Duh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It shows him being chased...going down...and then as they jump him he fires...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It shows him being chased...going down...and then as they jump him he fires...
    Yes, but he was being chased because he shot a guy in the head. The video isn't clear on what/how it went down but it does show him shooting the guy in the head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was running from a guy chasing him because dead guy (correctly) assumed he was an agitator with a rifle. Being afraid of a well-deserved ass beating is grounds for murder. Duh.
    This guy would've been the perfect cop, fat ass starts , runs away, trips and then starts shooting when gets real.

Thread Information