Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does anybody actually want this dude and his contract?
    The poster above you does

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd welcome it. Vogel is Pop-lite as a defensive coach. Ben and AD are both all NBA defenders. We'd choke teams out
    He'd be better for the Lakers than Westbrick, tbh. As a non-Lakers fan I'd be pretty fearful of that lineup. Simmons really wouldn't have to do much more than be an elite defender and get the ball in AD and Lebron's hands.

Westbrick just seems like he'll be in the way on offense and not much he can add defensively. I actually hope the Lakers don't warm up to such an idea.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He'd be better for the Lakers than Westbrick, tbh. As a non-Lakers fan I'd be pretty fearful of that lineup. Simmons really wouldn't have to do much more than be an elite defender and get the ball in AD and Lebron's hands.

Westbrick just seems like he'll be in the way on offense and not much he can add defensively. I actually hope the Lakers don't warm up to such an idea.
    ^ big facts, but I'll be rooting for Chuckbrook nonetheless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ big facts, but I'll be rooting for Chuckbrook nonetheless

You would root for Satan if he joined the Fakers. You already have joined the dark side rooting for the peripatetic roid enchanced James and the quitter that is Davis.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You would root for Satan if he joined the Fakers. You already have joined the dark side rooting for the peripatetic roid enchanced James and the quitter that is Davis.
    N

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

LeBron to Simmons after he passes up a wide open layup in the WCF
    as if that passive agressive diva would ever get confrontational like that

he'd probably get his posse to do his dirty work for him as per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Player quit on team like Davis and Harden = welcome to the player controlled farce that is the NBA. He will probably end up on a superteam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Player quit on team like Davis and Harden = welcome to the player controlled farce that is the NBA. He will probably end up on a superteam.
    Reported Simmons can continue to sit on his vag and will get 16 million of his 31 million salary delivered on Oct 1st.
    Ben Simmons made it clear to 76ers that it's not his job to improve his trade value for Philly, per report - CBSSports.com

Fines thus meaningless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need the little drumroll after this headline:

NBA Fan Savagely Roasts Ben Simmons:

"The Sixers Front Office Really Needs To Consider Hiring Kendall Jenner. My Girl Had No Problem Trading Ben Simmons For A Superstar."

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Should have traded him months ago. Now his dumbass might be forced to take Wall
    Last edited by Michael Jordan.; 09-21-2021 at 11:33 AM.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sad fact: Today's "elite defender" point guard is yesteryear's Tony Parker. We haven't had a Gary Payton or Chauncey Billups or Andre Miller or even a Jacque Vaughn type, in a generation.

I miss the good ole days of the 90s and 00s where points were at a premium, especially in the playoffs.

No ads on jerseys... offensive rebound earned a fresh 24 seconds.

Contact in the paint wasn't always a foul, hand checking wasn't always a foul; so teams could play tighter and not allow so many threes. Power forwards and centers shooting threes was a novelty, not the norm.

Teams wore their home whites and away colors, and gimmicky alternate jerseys and deviations from the norm were novelties that happened at a few points of the regular season, most definitely not on a consistent basis and NEVER in the playoffs.

Basketball was just much better then. Today's product is just awful. I'm simply glad that I haven't wasted any more of my life on this awful league since May 14, 2017.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Withholding salary?

What are they going to do, say we're not paying you in February after they have already given him half his 2021-22 salary on October 1st? All they'll be able to fine him for by October 1st is missing three days of training camp. Morey is completely ed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just saw him at a Dodger game. He ain't going back to Philly. Serves Doc right for throwing him under the bus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Withholding salary?

What are they going to do, say we're not paying you in February after they have already given him half his 2021-22 salary on October 1st? All they'll be able to fine him for by October 1st is missing three days of training camp. Morey is completely ed.
    Doc too

I am on record. I want Ben in LA but I don't see a path.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just saw him at a Dodger game. He ain't going back to Philly. Serves Doc right for throwing him under the bus.
    They're both es but can't say I'm not loving seeing Coc wreck another franchise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Yep yep

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doc too

I am on record. I want Ben in LA but I don't see a path.
    Would you believe Tom was one game from taking over for Pop in the 99 season? Holy there would be no more San Antonio Spurs if they lost that game in Houston when Pop was about to get fired and Tom came and worked his magic.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Withholding salary?

Exactly. The longer this drags on the worse the offers will get. Simmons just destroyed any remaining Leverage Philly had. I mean Jesus. Morey will piss of teams if his trade demands continue to be through the roof.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Klutch Sports gonna make Darryl Moron bow the knee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Would you believe Tom was one game from taking over for Pop in the 99 season? Holy there would be no more San Antonio Spurs if they lost that game in Houston when Pop was about to get fired and Tom came and worked his magic.
    Are you serious?

The Seattle Spurs would have been dope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you serious?

The Seattle Spurs would have been dope.
    Tom was working with Spurs players unofficially in the lockout and became the team's color commentator that season just waiting for Pop to get fired. Pop was hugely unpopular with the fanbase at the time because he took all the blame for firing the very popular Bob Hill so the media wouldn't kill David Robinson and Avery Johnson for being coach killers. Spurs began that season 6-8 and had an embarrassing loss to Utah on NBC that almost sealed Pop's fate. David gave this big speech to the team about how if they lost the game that night (in Houston, back when they were supposed to be a le contender after getting Pippen) Pop would probably get fired. And the Spurs went in and destroyed Houston and were pretty much unbeatable the rest of the year. Here is the game:

https://www.basketball-reference.com...903020HOU.html

To think how much Tom would have ed everything up, torching a le season and the team's future. Also don't forget Tom is the one who ed the recruitment of Tim Duncan up for Orlando when he told him his wife couldn't ride on the team plane.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Klutch Sports gonna make Darryl Moron bow the knee
    Klutch Sports also represents Wall but told the Rockets they will work with them on a trade

Thread Information