Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have Kobe calling the fans stupid when he signed The Contract. Got them to believe they actually were still going to be good and attract FA's with that deal.

Now Byron Scott . They get called stupid, pay tons of money for an inferior product & celebrate losing seasons by dropping confetti in a meaningless regular season game that sealed their fates again from making the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was in 2013 . We have seen what has happened since.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you have Kobe calling the fans stupid when he signed The Contract. Got them to believe they actually were still going to be good and attract FA's with that deal.

Now Byron Scott . They get called stupid, pay tons of money for an inferior product & celebrate losing seasons by dropping confetti in a meaningless regular season game that sealed their fates again from making the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is pretty telling of the strangle hold Kobe held over LA :

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/15...ryant-gone-now

ON NOV. 29, 2015, THE DAY Bryant publicly announced his retirement, Kupchak met with the media. As Kupchak sat down in a Staples Center room where Bryant usually speaks to the media after games, the longtime Lakers executive placed a drink on a table. Kupchak then joked that he had been enjoying his third rum and Coke of the evening.

"No, it's not in celebration," Kupchak clarified.

The room filled with laughter. Kupchak spoke for 15 minutes about Bryant. Afterward, a reporter who has known Kupchak and covered the Lakers for well over a decade privately remarked that he had never seen the usually reserved Kupchak appear so relieved, so happy. "That's the best I've ever seen him," the reporter said.

Indeed, it seemed as though an enormous weight had been lifted from Kupchak's shoulders and from the organization itself, because before Bryant's announcement, the star had waffled over whether this season would be his last. Perhaps he might come back for another season. Perhaps two. He hadn't yet decided. All anyone knew was that whatever Kobe Bryant demanded, the franchise would accommodate, for he had long bent the Lakers to his will.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've noticed that not one laker fan has come in here and refuted Byron's claim. He is one of the,,,,if not the worst coach in the league but in the end he is still infinitely smarter than any laker fan when it comes to basketball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've noticed that not one laker fan has come in here and refuted Byron's claim. He is one of the,,,,if not the worst coach in the league but in the end he is still infinitely smarter than any laker fan when it comes to basketball.
    Its one thing to let Kobe call them dumb, but Byron Scott?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Byron is right but didn't tell the whole story. We also don't see it on the court.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Gaslighting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Solid bump son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fired