Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Count
    Anyone have a gif/vine of it?

I told you all,,,put your money on Canelo and it would be easy,,,,
    The only way Khan was going to win was by points but dude has been KOTFO more than he has had wins by decision.

Well, ya, he was a heavy favorite
    Now you come in with that,,,,lmao,,,,you silent like a early,,,

GGG in the ring.

Post Count
    Too bad he is no where near Floyd when it comes to protecting himself
    He's nowhere near Floyd period, tbh. Too quickly people forget just how fast Mayweather was

Post Count

The only way Khan was going to win was by points but dude has been KOTFO more than he has had wins by decision.
    Yep,,,,LMAO,,,,,

Now you come in with that,,,,lmao,,,,you silent like a early,,,
    Ballsy call on the -500 favorite, bro..

He's nowhere near Floyd period, tbh. Too quickly people forget just how fast Mayweather was
    I'm talking about 39 yr old Floyd

Post Count
    God damn, he ded

Virgil saying Amir took the risk, now it's Canelo's time to take the risk and fight GGG.

Well said Virgil. Truth bomb.

Virgil looked pissed off.

Post Count
    I'm talking about 39 yr old Floyd
    Still slower, by a large margin. Can't believe this schmuck Khan thought he earned a right to fight Floyd

Still slower, by a large margin. Can't believe this schmuck Khan thought he earned a right to fight Floyd
    But Berto, did?

Major Props to khan. I'm sure he knew he was a major underdog on this fight as evidenced by his interview. It was a silly move to fight Canelo from a career standpoint. Canleo looks like hes at least naturally 2 weight class above him. Thats brutal.

Hopefully we get the GGG and Canelo fight soon.

Major Props to khan. I'm sure he knew he was a major underdog on this fight as evidenced by his interview. It was a silly move to fight Canelo from a career standpoint. Canleo looks like hes at least naturally 2 weight class above him. Thats brutal.

Hopefully we get the GGG and Canelo fight soon.
    Yup, we all like to cheer for the big underdog.

Khan fought a good fight for the first 4-5 rounds.

Btw, so refreshing to see these fighters go at it. Pacman and Floyd at the tail end of their careers were ruining boxing with their ty cherry picking. Its expected from HOF boxers like them though.

Now we have new names trying to make a name. Should be an interesting time for boxing.

Btw, so refreshing to see these fighters go at it. Pacman and Floyd at the tail end of their careers were ruining boxing with their ty cherry picking. Its expected from HOF boxers like them though.

Now we have new names trying to make a name. Should be an interesting time for boxing.
    I'm sure we'll have Pac/May II soon. Too much money to be made.

Post Count
    Come on, this shouldn't be a surprise guys. Canelo is a power puncher lol. Khan has a glass jaw. Algirie, yes, Algieri wobbled Khan

Yup, we all like to cheer for the big underdog.

Khan fought a good fight for the first 4-5 rounds.
    He should move down to welrerweight. Khans major weakness is his jaw and inability to take major punches. Fighting someone who looks like hes naturally 20lbs heavier than you is suicide.

He probably is bankrupt and takes way too many drugs. Only other way I can imagine someone with his weakness take on a skilled powe puncher that is 2 weught classes above him naturally.

Post Count
    Berto never thought he earned the right, tbh. Floyd just picked the guy and give him the opportunity.

Khan said many times he thought he deserved the fight and Floyd ignored him, rightly so - he's a scrub.

Post Count
    Floyd knows whats up, Khan was desperate for a big payday and prior to Canelo Mayweather was his meal ticket. he kept on trolling money but Mayweather wouldn't bite lol.

The Fury Klitshcko fight will be interesting. Hopefully Fury can beat him again.

Post Count
    Canelo just has to take out Golovkin, should be a lakersbesteva's dream fight.

After that, he's pretty much in the rarefied layer of boxing Floyd was at for the last half-decade of his career.

Berto never thought he earned the right, tbh. Floyd just picked the guy and give him the opportunity.

Khan said many times he thought he deserved the fight and Floyd ignored him, rightly so - he's a scrub.
    See below.

Berto, good guy, but a bigger scrub.

Thread Information