Page 20 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast
    Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's what I call optimism! One thing Dijon has over Magic: he is quicker and more athletic. If he even approaches Magic's level of court vision/awareness and floor generalship, he and Kawhi will be an historic duo.
    Well, if we're calling Davis Bertans Larry Bird...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, if we're calling Davis Bertans Larry Bird...
    Im a trendsetter, i set trends.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im a trendsetter, i set trends.
    Some people who reply to you don't get it without blue text, ma man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew he was joking. It's actually a lot of fun to be joking on the positive.
    Much cheers to my guy TrainOfThought5

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well it's fine if you are unconvinced or even if you dont like his game like Nono, but there is a breed of haters beyond your breed, you know the breed.

Also, you must know, there is no perfect player, even stars have imperfections. Look at Danny Green. Roleplayers get crucified specially when they are young around here and brought along in their own time. And there are plenty of athletes who just can't play ball. Kyle was 22 this season, still very young, could have been a college student, he consistently wins wherever Spurs send him and he played over 1200 minutes for a 67 win team, averaging about 20 minutes per game from January on, that includes the tougher part of the season and that was without shooting the 3 that much. If you don't see the positives you will be bitter all the time like all Danny haters who refuse to see his value bc he ain't dunking.

As I said you may not like him and that's fine but there are those who refuse to see anything positive in his game. If he couldn't play ball he would have been waived or his option not picked up, it's that simple.
    Not nearly as annoying as your breed. Who gets aroused if he comes in at garbage time and scores 8 points against the kings - or gets real minutes in the playoffs without producing anything you post about it.

Fact of the matter is - some idiots claimed him to be a projected 16 pick in the draft. People think he was awesome in college, but he wasn't. Thanks youtube. The thing about Anderson is he was basically just right at the 29 spot and came to the best team he could have been drafted by. That makes him better than he would be as well. In hindsight I think the only person I would REALLY rather have than KA is Dwight Powell. Really that's the position that should have been drafted.

All in all the spurs came as close to maxing out as they could from that spot in that draft. Good pick. Unfortunately KA still sucked when it mattered and just like KL he gets too much love for really not doing when it matters. Call me a hater all you want, but until KA is serviceable in the playoffs don't post about him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not nearly as annoying as your breed. Who gets aroused if he comes in at garbage time and scores 8 points against the kings - or gets real minutes in the playoffs without producing anything you post about it.

Fact of the matter is - some idiots claimed him to be a projected 16 pick in the draft. People think he was awesome in college, but he wasn't. Thanks youtube. The thing about Anderson is he was basically just right at the 29 spot and came to the best team he could have been drafted by. That makes him better than he would be as well. In hindsight I think the only person I would REALLY rather have than KA is Dwight Powell. Really that's the position that should have been drafted.

All in all the spurs came as close to maxing out as they could from that spot in that draft. Good pick. Unfortunately KA still sucked when it mattered and just like KL he gets too much love for really not doing when it matters. Call me a hater all you want, but until KA is serviceable in the playoffs don't post about him.
    Post restriction through the entire RS? You are a harsh emmer effer...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lol, I can't even reply to this

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Post restriction through the entire RS? You are a harsh emmer effer...
    like i give 2 s if a bench player scores against another bench player in an 82 game season in meaningless minutes.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, I can't even reply to this
    but you did. kyle anderson posts are much like summer league posts or who should be the 15th man post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like i give 2 s if a bench player scores against another bench player in an 82 game season in meaningless minutes.
    Right right... benches don't mean in the RS. I feel you.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right right... benches don't mean in the RS. I feel you.
    But you should know we don't grade players on the RS. The RS is the study course.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you should know we don't grade players on the RS. The RS is the study course.
    Ah, so not discussing them during the RS (as he desires) helps in the study course, yes?
    If only the coaching staff would act like that. Right?

I ain't talking about what you do, or not do for the team, Kyle! It's the RS! Just... go out there and maybe do something good, for a change!

No... what we need is less basketball talk and more trolling. NOBODY TALK ABOUT THE BENCH DURING THE RS!

Just... troll, or something.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah, so not discussing them during the RS (as he desires) helps in the study course, yes?
    If only the coaching staff would act like that. Right?

I ain't talking about what you do, or not do for the team, Kyle! It's the RS! Just... go out there and maybe do something good, for a change!

No... what we need is less basketball talk and more trolling. NOBODY TALK ABOUT THE BENCH DURING THE RS!

Just... troll, or something.
    I'm not saying to not discuss the players. Just don't say he is a contributing player if he shoots .33% in the playoffs. I'm pretty sure Pop would love you to suck ass all season and peak in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not saying to not discuss the players. Just don't say he is a contributing player if he shoots .33% in the playoffs. I'm pretty sure Pop would love you to suck ass all season and peak in the playoffs.
    Funny. You entered a discussion where I'm talking about someone else's intentions (not discussing the bench) and placed it upon yourself.
    You don't need to put that weight on your shoulders, bro! Lol.

And I never said anybody was contributing anything at all. Keep the arguments on focus. I'm talking about discussing the bench during the RS.

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny. You entered a discussion where I'm talking about someone else's intentions (not discussing the bench) and placed it upon yourself.
    You don't need to put that weight on your shoulders, bro! Lol.

And I never said anybody was contributing anything at all. Keep the arguments on focus. I'm talking about discussing the bench during the RS.
    I know who tholdren is.

I just agree with his fathead analysis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know who tholdren is.

I just agree with his fathead analysis.
    Understood brother.
    My argument has nothing to do with any particular player, but with just throwing out that they don't want to even discuss something at all through a whole season.
    Whether anybody likes it, or not- Kyle is going to be a 6th, or 7th man off of this bench. He will need to be discussed. One way, or another.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew he was joking. It's actually a lot of fun to be joking on the positive.
    Much cheers to my guy TrainOfThought5
    Its a lot easier when youre actually rooting for the player (and therefore the team) to succeed. Plus, i really like guys with quirky playstyles and skillsets. Boris Diaw is my favorite player after post prime Tim, and prime Manu.

And I admire your faithfulness in the Spurs player development process. Everyone cant have a Kawhi-like evolution, or an instant Ginobili impact. Some guys take time. These STers (who arent trolling) are really spoiled brats LOL

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its a lot easier when youre actually rooting for the player (and therefore the team) to succeed. Plus, i really like guys with quirky playstyles and skillsets. Boris Diaw is my favorite player after post prime Tim, and prime Manu.

And I admire your faithfulness in the Spurs player development process. Everyone cant have a Kawhi-like evolution, or an instant Ginobili impact. Some guys take time. These STers (who arent trolling) are really spoiled brats LOL
    Two decades of unparalleled excellence will do that to any fan base.
    Give this team 2 years of consecutive losing and fans will quickly adjust.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Understood brother.
    My argument has nothing to do with any particular player, but with just throwing out that they don't want to even discuss something at all through a whole season.
    Whether anybody likes it, or not- Kyle is going to be a 6th, or 7th man off of this bench. He will need to be discussed. One way, or another.
    Why? So you can say how good he does in worthless minutes against worthless players, make an assumption about his playing which is not applicable to how he will fare during the playoffs? Makes sense to me..

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Disagree - I think that when you come into a league that proclaims to have the best basketball talent in the world you shouldn't have to witness lots of garbage. If a guy is a pro - then he really should be performing like a pro no matter when or where he plays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why? So you can say how good he does in worthless minutes against worthless players, make an assumption about his playing which is not applicable to how he will fare during the playoffs? Makes sense to me..
    No. Not at all. Why would you assume that?
    I'm acknowledging the reality of the upcoming season. Why don't you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree - I think that when you come into a league that proclaims to have the best basketball talent in the world you shouldn't have to witness lots of garbage. If a guy is a pro - then he really should be performing like a pro no matter when or where he plays.
    Go be a fan of some other team. Any other team. Like 90% of all the other teams, bro.
    Go be a fan for Sac-Town for 3 seasons. Then maybe you'll understand how bad most teams are and that talent distribution is hard in this league.

Then maybe you'll get it.

Maybe...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe, maybe not.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go be a fan of some other team. Any other team. Like 90% of all the other teams, bro.
    Go be a fan for Sac-Town for 3 seasons. Then maybe you'll understand how bad most teams are and that talent distribution is hard in this league.

Then maybe you'll get it.

Maybe...
    LOL - Ive been on SA for over three decades. good work though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL - Ive been on SA for over three decades. good work though.
    Thank you. I'll take the compliment. It's unfortunate that my point whizzed over your head though.
    It wasn't difficult to see...

Thread Information