Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The only one of those that happens is CEH staying put. Bells days as a bell cow are done. He can’t even get carries over Darrell ing Williams. Another washed up rb you had a bad take on and can’t admit it. Also, packers don’t want a bellcow. Lafluer wants a committee tbh. If jones leaves, which he probably does, Dillon is our main running back. Then probably bring in smaller recieving back for change of pace/3rd downs
    Why not just re-sign Williams? He'll be cheap because he's not a big name like Aaron Jones is. Williams is far more versatile and their best in pass protection. Not much of a receiver, though. But neither is Dillon.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Browns have to go for this.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Wow... ball hit the ground. Hooper didn't catch it, but the Chiefs didn't challenge... WOW.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    Post Count
    This is going to be interesting

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Still think the Browns find a way to lose this game, but Buffalo is looking pretty right now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Another good defense by Sorensen

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Time for this suppossed super stacked offense to show up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes officially OUT with a concussion. Maybe next week too?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kareem Hunt another touchdown in Arrowhead.

#Revenge

#LetTheBoosRoll

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Chiefs fans in Arrowhead booing the out of Hunt

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Why not just re-sign Williams? He'll be cheap because he's not a big name like Aaron Jones is. Williams is far more versatile and their best in pass protection. Not much of a receiver, though. But neither is Dillon.
    Do you have ever stop talking out of your ass tbh. Williams is a pretty good receiving back. He has improved leaps and bounds in that department the last 2 years.

Packers would probably love to have Williams back. I think someone pays him too much somewhere, not a huge deal, but more than the packers can afford. We are cash strapped. Even if bringing Williams back Dillon is the main back with Williams being 3rd down/change of pace.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Time for this suppossed super stacked offense to show up.
    With who? Henne? Matt Moore? Those guys are JAGs

They need to swing a deal for Foles or someone, I know the trade deadline is over, but pay the Bears a little cash to just release him tbh

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    But if it is a concussion then an independent neurologist from the league would ban him from the AFCCG just as if he had covid.

If it's a neck/upper spinal injury it could actually jeopardize his career.

If it's a torn ACL, meniscus, torn achilles, broken bone etc obviously he's done until training camp.

If it's a re-aggravation of the sore leg that he injured earlier, that's the best case scenario, but he still wouldn't be 100% next week and playing him next week might lead to similar complications the Chiefs faced midway through last year before shutting him down a couple games.

Not a whole lot of "good" outcomes for Chiefs Nation right now, tbh. The best would be to rest up Mahomes, hope it's nothing too serious, the Chiefs beat the Bills without him, and then likely he's 100% in time for the Super Bowl.
    Well, I was thinking more of a minor injury/soreness to where he's not 100% but has no risk of suffering a major injury by playing through it. IMO, in your first and third scenarios he'd be forced out anyway, so it's not like it's in the Chiefs hands. To your second point, you definitely sit him if it's a career-threatening injury. Not even taking into account the fact that it's obviously morally reprehensible to jeopardize someone's career just to win a game, they also don't want to throw away the chance at multiple Super Bowls in the future.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    Post Count
    Andy Reid gotta dig out his Alex Smith play calling

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Do you have ever stop talking out of your ass tbh. Williams is a pretty good receiving back. He has improved leaps and bounds in that department the last 2 years.

Packers would probably love to have Williams back. I think someone pays him too much somewhere, not a huge deal, but more than the packers can afford. We are cash strapped. Even if bringing Williams back Dillon is the main back with Williams being 3rd down/change of pace.
    Which is weird because usually GB is one of the best cap managed teams in the league because they're notorious for re-signing their own but not bringing on external free agents. But that all changed when LaFleur brought in Preston and Zadarius Smith. Losing Blake Martinez I thought would have made their bad run defense even worse but oddly it hasn't... yet.

I think with the Packers they'll just bring in a few cheap backs and it really doesn't matter too much as long as they have speed and talent, they have the best OL in football and a top 3-5 quarterback so the running game will be just fine, it won't be elite but it will be complementary for sure.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That's a catch. Did the ball ever touch the ground? Didn't seem like to me.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Which is weird because usually GB is one of the best cap managed teams in the league because they're notorious for re-signing their own but not bringing on external free agents. But that all changed when LaFleur brought in Preston and Zadarius Smith. Losing Blake Martinez I thought would have made their bad run defense even worse but oddly it hasn't... yet.

I think with the Packers they'll just bring in a few cheap backs and it really doesn't matter too much as long as they have speed and talent, they have the best OL in football and a top 3-5 quarterback so the running game will be just fine, it won't be elite but it will be complementary for sure.
    Literally what I said. Dillon will be the main back and will bring in a cheap back or draft someone in later rounds to be change of pace/recieving downs guy.

I can’t express how much joy it brings me that we are one Packers win away from you not posting in the nfl forum tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Well, I was thinking more of a minor injury/soreness to where he's not 100% but has no risk of suffering a major injury by playing through it. IMO, in your first and third scenarios he'd be forced out anyway, so it's not like it's in the Chiefs hands. To your second point, you definitely sit him if it's a career-threatening injury. Not even taking into account the fact that it's obviously morally reprehensible to jeopardize someone's career just to win a game, they also don't want to throw away the chance at multiple Super Bowls in the future.
    Remember the 3 AFC South losses for the Chiefs last year. They were lost because Mahomes was playing at 50%. They shut him down a couple weeks and then he came back 100% and didn't lose a game en route to the Super Bowl.

IMO the Chiefs rest him, try to beat Buffalo next week, then Mahomes makes his triumphant return at 100% on February 7th (helps the Chiefs that the SB is a little later in Feb this year) and repeats.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Literally what I said. Dillon will be the main back and will bring in a cheap back or draft someone in later rounds to be change of pace/recieving downs guy.

I can’t express how much joy it brings me that we are one Packers win away from you not posting in the nfl forum tbh
    Only for next year, since you didn't take my other bet.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Duplicate post.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Tyler Ervin is the guy tbh

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Only for next year, since you didn't take my other bet.
    So you would still be posting throughout the playoffs and the off-season. That’s a damn shame.

can you keep your gotry to the thread I made for you tbh?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    So you would still be posting throughout the playoffs and the off-season. That’s a damn shame.

can you keep your gotry to the thread I made for you tbh?
    August 1st - super bowl Feb 2022

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    I think Tyler Ervin is the guy tbh
    I assume by the guy you mean the 3rd down change of pace. Dillon is clearly the main guy. Not only is he just better than Ervin, they also used a second round pick on him

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Andy Reid gotta dig out his Alex Smith play calling
    Henne isn't nearly as good as prime or even 2020 AxMiff, tbh.

Thread Information