Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Change the game plan. Put the ball back in Parker's hands. In the last 4 years, we're undefeated in the playoffs when Parker leads the team in scoring. And practically the opposite is true when the ball is in someone else's hands.

damn, i'm starting to be convinced that SASdynasty! is tony parker.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Iggy and Livingston isn't a bad start for their bench tbh...
    Yeah, it's hard to find fault with those two... they are probably a bit better than the Spurs' starting PG/SG combo.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't. Punt this season and hope Westbrook or Chris Paul comes over in 2017. Otherwise, punt again for 2018.

Or keep reloading with old veterans like Gasol and hope the Warriors suffer one (probably need two) injuries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll never win. They'll never stay healthy.

Beta Durant went to appease some rapper and his blasphemous fake god, fake curse bull . That ain't gonna work.

Book it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James Johnson.

Start him for the jump ball. Instead of jumping, he does a round house kick to Curry and Durant's throat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to get at least one more athletic, talented wing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . Going big is exactly what you do. Lamarcus to Gasol would be one of the best high-low games ever.
    Agree. Everybody thinks they have to sign players and adjust to the small ball lineup, when in actuality you have to do just the opposite: get the next Shaq type player and just have him dominate the boards and dunk on everybody. Hopefully Boban can expand his role this season and be able to be force off the bench.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant had Jones fracture and Curry has history of foot problems.There's your hope.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay big like the Thunder did. Golden State's defense will be trash, and with Pau replacing Tim, that's a liability less on the offensive end.

Green on Curry
    Parker on Thompson
    Leonard on Durant
    Aldridge on Iggy
    Gasol on Green

We just gotta hope our bench is productive like the old days. Warriors just lost a lot of depth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

damn, i'm starting to be convinced that SASdynasty! is tony parker.
    OMFG

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull . Going big is exactly what you do. Lamarcus to Gasol would be one of the best high-low games ever.
    Warriors are small so yes the Power Game.....Spurs need some better shooting though....3pt shooting

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its almost more shocking to me than the lebron heat team. Warriors were already blowing everyone out last season and now they add durrant? Curry wasnt fully healthy after the knee injury and if he was they would likely have won the le. I dont see any current team constructed to challange them all the way. Warriors will probably pick up some ringer chasers at the min on top like a allen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant had Jones fracture and Curry has history of foot problems.There's your hope.
    so ur saying that we bring back Bowen?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, the strategy to beat them hasn't changed at all. It'll just be harder to pull that off now that instead of Barnes being the safety value, you have KD. You pound them inside an just hope to survive on the other end. If the Spurs can add Gasol to Duncan, Diaw and Aldridge, I think they're doing well for themselves. Getting a defensive PG would be nice but that probably won't happen at this point.
    They traded their front court players for more of what they're really good at. They're incredible at range now, but are more lopsided than before. I'm not sure any teams exist that can exploit this (imagine them trying to deal with Shaq), but there's a clear vulnerability.

And the defensive PG is Murray, but he's not ready yet.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just added Zaza.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do what OKC almost did. They were effective playing 2 bigs
    Yap 2 bigs. One of them has to clean up rebounds on offense. Pretty much like what Steven Adams & Triston thompson did to the Warriors

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh & the bigs have to be good enough defending out on the perimeter

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stay big like the Thunder did. Golden State's defense will be trash, and with Pau replacing Tim, that's a liability less on the offensive end.

Green on Curry
    Parker on Thompson
    Leonard on Durant
    Aldridge on Iggy
    Gasol on Green

We just gotta hope our bench is productive like the old days. Warriors just lost a lot of depth
    parker on thompson?? mf are you crazy??? Do you know this man is capable of 25-30 point quarters with ease?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In theory, I agree that they're vulnerable inside, but how exactly are the Spurs going to exploit this? They don't have any great rebounding bigs and only 1 post scorer, along with no reliable perimeter penetrators..
    We CAN exploit it, but this depends on popovich. If he wants to continue to try and look like a genius with his resting bull thru the season only to get us ed up on the playoffs with his tony parker and bull lineup experiments, we're donw

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to try to win the regular season games against the Warriors instead of doing what they did last year. Even if they lose all the regular season meetings against the Warriors they will gain some knowledge how to play against this team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They traded their front court players for more of what they're really good at. They're incredible at range now, but are more lopsided than before. I'm not sure any teams exist that can exploit this (imagine them trying to deal with Shaq), but there's a clear vulnerability.

And the defensive PG is Murray, but he's not ready yet.
    Murray is more than ready to go up against the ultra-finesse GSW backcourt. His length ain't getting any longer in a couple of years. Put him out there this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is more than ready to go up against the ultra-finesse GSW backcourt. His length ain't getting any longer in a couple of years. Put him out there this season.
    I agree, but he'll be a bit dodgy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Green on Curry
    Parker on Thompson
    Leonard on Durant
    Aldridge on Iggy
    Gasol on Green

Your plan won't work because Klay will rape Tony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My take is every team should go against the Warriors physically hard during the regular season. Make the officials call 40 fouls if you have to. Eventually they will stop calling the fouls to try and keep the game from becoming a joke. This is how the Piston bad boys took a mediocre team and became a champion.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reminds me when Houston loaded up their team with Superstars way back when.

Then they discovered... there's only one ball. This has that same potential to backfire.

Thread Information