Page 170 of 435 FirstFirst ... 70120160166167168169170171172173174180220270 ... LastLast
Results 4,226 to 4,250 of 10859
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Corporate profits hit record high under Bolshevik Brandon.

https://www.aier.org/article/corpora...third-quarter/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Travel bans good now btw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Admin Announces Travel Ban for South Africa and 7 Other Countries, Citing New Variant

The Biden administration announced plans on Friday to ban travel to the United States from South Africa and seven other countries, just hours after a new coronavirus variant was deemed a highly transmissible virus of concern. From a report:The travel restrictions will begin Monday, affecting South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi, according to a senior administration official. The administration's decision was in response to advice from Anthony Fauci, the president's chief medical adviser, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the official said. Roughly a dozen countries took similar action on Friday.

President Joe Biden, who is in Nantucket for the holiday, was briefed on the new variant Friday. He urged fully vaccinated Americans to get booster shots and the unvaccinated to get the "life-saving protection." Biden also addressed the global community in his statement, saying the new variant shows the pandemic won't end until vaccines are readily available around the world. He said the U.S. has donated more vaccines than every country combined, calling on others to match "America's speed and generosity."

---

Clearly racist ban, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that true? US has donated more doses than the rest of the world? Fact check?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that true? US has donated more doses than the rest of the world? Fact check?
    There's some information about that here:

https://www.npr.org/sections/goatsan...t-a-first-step

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Biden Admin Announces Travel Ban for South Africa and 7 Other Countries, Citing New Variant

The Biden administration announced plans on Friday to ban travel to the United States from South Africa and seven other countries, just hours after a new coronavirus variant was deemed a highly transmissible virus of concern. From a report:The travel restrictions will begin Monday, affecting South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Lesotho, Eswatini, Mozambique and Malawi, according to a senior administration official. The administration's decision was in response to advice from Anthony Fauci, the president's chief medical adviser, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the official said. Roughly a dozen countries took similar action on Friday.

President Joe Biden, who is in Nantucket for the holiday, was briefed on the new variant Friday. He urged fully vaccinated Americans to get booster shots and the unvaccinated to get the "life-saving protection." Biden also addressed the global community in his statement, saying the new variant shows the pandemic won't end until vaccines are readily available around the world. He said the U.S. has donated more vaccines than every country combined, calling on others to match "America's speed and generosity."

---

Clearly racist ban, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more morally and ethically rooted when they aren't allowed to immigrate because of democrat policies. They are better off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It helps the narrative that Brandon is making oil prices go up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much cheaper than a useless wall too, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe Biden being such a racist against South Africa it's a damn shame BLM doesn't do something about him - they need to call him out on his systemic racism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon just making fools look foolish, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe Biden being such a racist against South Africa it's a damn shame BLM doesn't do something about him
    Wish it would be just against South Africa, tbh, he's an equal opportunity racist, IMO...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's more morally and ethically rooted when they aren't allowed to immigrate because of democrat policies. They are better off.
    you dont think the rationale for certain policies/decisions matters?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon just making fools look foolish, tbh
    Really you can't figure out why oil dropping on new covid fears is bad news for Biden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really you can't figure out why oil dropping on new covid fears is bad news for Biden?
    thinning the antivax population is always good news for Brandon, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thats the spirit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you dont think the rationale for certain policies/decisions matters?
    To the those trying to immigrate? No. Also, quite often rationale is a narrative concocted by the fanbois of the party leaders and not accepted by the fanbois of the opposing party leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the those trying to immigrate? No. Also, quite often rationale is a narrative concocted by the fanbois of the party leaders and not accepted by the fanbois of the opposing party leaders.
    Luckily we have neutral parties like you here to help us discern the difference

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does rationale matter for policies or not?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luckily we have neutral parties like you here to help us discern the difference
    Stand on your own for once, pussy. Let it be "just you".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So does rationale matter for policies or not?
    Why does your question matter, how does it follow the point being made? Are you saying Trump's reasoning was worse than Joe's when they were both about COVID? Aren't you really saying that Trump's reasons are made up bull because you don't trust anything he said, and Joe has no reason to do that because he's moral and upstanding? Don't hem haw around with trap laying, just come out and say it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't even know it came from south Africa. Its already out all over the world. South Africa is just the first to identify it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does your question matter, how does it follow the point being made? Are you saying Trump's reasoning was worse than Joe's when they were both about COVID? Aren't you really saying that Trump's reasons are made up bull because you don't trust anything he said, and Joe has no reason to do that because he's moral and upstanding? Don't hem haw around with trap laying, just come out and say it.
    I’m asking if rationale behind policies matter.

ie two different administrations at different times implement comparable policies for different reasons. When arguing if a policy is good/bad or right/wrong, does the rationale or reasoning behind the policy decision factor in?

i say yes. What do you say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m asking if rationale behind policies matter.
    Who's rationale?
    ie two different administrations at different times implement comparable policies for different reasons. When arguing if a policy is good/bad or right/wrong, does the rationale or reasoning behind the policy decision factor in?

i say yes. What do you say
    So you just said it, I'll lay the trap anyhow.

Do you think American deaths only matter if they come from COVID vs terrorism?

Take your time. You obviously think the rationale is bad for one but good for the other. What's the underlying concern if not American lives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Q1 - Does the policymaker's rationale matter to you
    Q2 - Does the policymaker's rationale matter to them

What matters to me is the policy. I don't care if they have flawed reasoning.

Thread Information