Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Extremists leftists under the umbrella of BLM and antifa started with the Confederate statues then they moved on to the founding fathers and other great Americans like Frederick Douglas and now they are knocking down religious figures. These de able people will not stop. Their ideology is pervasive and destructive.
    Look how triggered you are... even derp chimed it... it's clearly working..

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you seriously saying that mobs have the right to beat people up over a word?
    Depends on what the words were.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The more you insult someone rather than reason, the more you don't allow them to speak and show them a better way, the more their idea will fester until it turns to hate and finally racism. Also, the more you call a person racist the more racist they become because they must take a racial point of view to defend themselves. There will be a day Trump will no longer be president and then whom do we blame? Who do we blame for the past 50 years?
    No where in my post did I say insult them. They’re lost, and will not want to participate in any Democratic country. Ignore them, and move on. Vote. Flip not only the US Senate, but state houses and senates. Redistrict. Re-enact the voting rights act. Shore up the ACA. Expand the SCOTUS to 11 Justices, and seat Merrick Garland as one of the new two justices. Remove the senate filibuster, and fill out the FCC board, rolling back foreign ownership of any US media. Roll back the tax cuts for the Uber wealthy.

That would be a good start.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No where in my post did I say insult them. They’re lost, and will not want to participate in any Democratic country. Ignore them, and move on. Vote. Flip not only the US Senate, but state houses and senates. Redistrict. Re-enact the voting rights act. Shore up the ACA. Expand the SCOTUS to 11 Justices, and seat Merrick Garland as one of the new two justices. Remove the senate filibuster, and fill out the FCC board, rolling back foreign ownership of any US media. Roll back the tax cuts for the Uber wealthy.

That would be a good start.
    Did not say you did, but the point is most here will insult someone that they disagree with to make themselves feel better and are not communicating. It has always been cool when talking sports to toss insults as it was as much a game of the dozens as any. But now, we really have lost the skill of communicating and the greatest part of that skill that has been lost is listening. You might be surprised that the person who you think is your enemy might agree with you on most issues. Even Malcolm X talked about this when he would sit down and talk with true hard core racists back in the day. Also, this issue of communication works both ways.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on what the words were.
    They don't have the right, wad.

You're a joke.

BTW, so-called n-word is not that big a deal, you trained monkey. People say it all the time. The world keeps turning just fine.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The left has positioned speech as violence. Therefore the left is a threat to free speech. Anyone that values free speech and votes for a lefty is just inching themselves to a catastrophic end game. They have an optimism bias that thinks nothing will happen past a certain point. Just like they thought the extremists just wanted to knock down Confederate statues and have now moved on to Frederick Douglas, the founding fathers, and religious figures. There is no stopping leftist extremists.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't have the right, wad.

You're a joke.

BTW, so-called n-word is not that big a deal, you trained monkey. People say it all the time. The world keeps turning just fine.
    The world keeps turning even though you are borderline school-shooter level with the teeny peeny to match, yet you still remain mad, don't ya?

Guess that's a similar type of thing.

Give up, go pay a pros ute, and FINALLY get yourself to calm down, Stormfront.

As for rights, if they were talking that racist nonsense, I see nothing that's not "right". People need to learn how to act.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see even the righty propaganda network grilled Trump today. What a ing meltdown.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If there is any one coming off as a racist through out this whole thread its you. Your approach and at ude detract from your own "goal" of trying to make others understand how the left has "ruined the country". So what is the point of posting all this and getting worked up about it when your point will never be received by someone who doesn't agree with you?

I just wanted to reiterate how little I care about a leftist perceiving or declaring something racist. Calling someone racist is how they shut you up and manipulate you. Sorry your bull strategy doesn't work on me.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

When will the violent BLM and antifa rioters stop? Absolute deranged lunatics with toxic ideologies tbh. I'm not sure they'll ever stop with propagandist media positioning them as "peaceful protesters". If you can't recognize how untrustworthy the media is then you simply aren't paying any attention. Some of the most deceitful people on the planet apparently chose this profession.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The leftist ideology censors dissenters on tech platforms and it attacks you if you dare go out in the public sphere. These people sure seem tolerant. Imagine believing these lunatics that try to cancel everyone are tolerant. If you do then the propaganda is working.
    Last edited by Nathan89; 07-20-2020 at 12:03 AM.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see even the righty propaganda network grilled Trump today. What a ing meltdown.
    Chris Wallace ing pants him on national TV.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering where did most people around here get their political science degree from? Im interested in going back to school and looking for a good program.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering where did most people around here get their political science degree from? Im interested in going back to school and looking for a good program.
    Join the NAACP, go to a tea party meeting, run for office where 97% of the population is Hispanic, get elected for city council and become a member of the Alamo Area Council of Governments. That's more that any college will teach you.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    wow this is going to be even worse then i could imagine.........nba on tnt started with a fooking 5 minute video package of jemel hill saying whites & cops were hunting blacks.........fook this nba season im out

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

City that allowed leftist propaganda to be painted in the streets removes it when they realized that opened up the streets for all speech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump going full George Wallace.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    wow this is going to be even worse then i could imagine.........nba on tnt started with a fooking 5 minute video package of jemel hill saying whites & cops were hunting blacks.........fook this nba season im out
    When does the circus begin? I'm only paying attention to MLB.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    When does the circus begin? I'm only paying attention to MLB.
    july 30th.........how cringe is it in the mlb? i havent followed mlb in years but i saw on social media that the kneeling has begun in warm up games

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    july 30th.........how cringe is it in the mlb? i havent followed mlb in years but i saw on social media that the kneeling has begun in warm up games
    A couple guys kneeled for the Giants and I was surprised but I imagine that was expected for team from San Francisco/Oakland area. The Oakland A's had a guy two seasons ago who kneeled but he was never signed by a team after becoming FA. They really don't like pot stirer in MLB.

There are practically no blacks in MLB. The Latin guys don't get involved in this stuff their families have far bigger issues back at home. They are just grateful to be here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We need to stop playing the national anthem before sports so we can move on from the issues that surround that and move on to real social injustices. Even the love for BLM can over take real issues. If we focused on real issues we will find that there is a lot of common ground regardless of politics. What is a real issue?

How about the state pick up the tab for child support while a person goes to school in an academically approved vocation that will lead them to a better life economically thus doing the same for the child. The balance owed the state could be paid at the end. It is an investment in all poor men.

Setting bail should have limitations based off of income unless the crime is murder or rape.

Creating a small business should be tax free for the first $100k for people with assets less than $100k.

Equal pay for equal work.

Drug treatment over drug incarceration. There are many more issues like this. .

Tbh, this is not hard. We need to think in terms of investing in people rather than throwing them under the bus. The worse their situation the more the investment is needed. Minorities, not all, live in situations that are worse. With success then the person who has been helped needs to return the favor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    until you come back to complain about the next thing.

BTW, black people don't say Fook. That's very much a former British Empire/Commonwealth thing. You're probably an Aussie. Kiwis and Canucks are mostly too chill to hold your reactionary views.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's already illegal discriminate against people with regards to pay. It's been illegal for decades. The pay gap is mostly non-existent and continuously used by politicians and ideological groups to manipulate people. They turn you into a victim and themselves in to the hero that is listening and willing to fight for you. The same strategy is used with race. They pretend that police are gunning down unarmed blacks but this really isn't happening if you look at statistics. It's pure manipulation. You become a victim and they become your hero.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Join the NAACP, go to a tea party meeting, run for office where 97% of the population is Hispanic, get elected for city council and become a member of the Alamo Area Council of Governments. That's more that any college will teach you.
    What does NAACP stand for?

Thread Information