Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Not many Laker fans posting here tonight, lol.

I will say it's going to be harder for Lakers to win the chip again. Golden State will likely be back and all healthy, Nets may win the chip or not but will be better. They got beat by a young upcoming Phoenix team which will be better and has a legit shot now at winning the chip. Denver also will be better.

LeBron going to turn 37 years old and Davis is always injured and the bubble was one of those rare times he was healthy.

Trying to win it all will get even harder for the Lakers next season.
    Exactly. Davis got his new contract and won’t be healthy for even half of it. LeBron about to enter the last year of his deal. They really have no real way to upgrade the team.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    lol missing the playoffs
    lol fluke ring
    lol 1st round exit

Truth be told, Lakers fans can't even be mad. Cir stances got them winning a ring they would have never won otherwise.
    Yeah but now the whole world is calling that ring a fluke lol

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol missing the playoffs
    lol fluke ring
    lol 1st round exit

Truth be told, Lakers fans can't even be mad. Cir stances got them winning a ring they would have never won otherwise.
    At least they never sold our .

Then to compound that mistake you let Leonard get away from ya's because Poppy is pig headed.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah but now the whole world is calling that ring a fluke lol
    Only pussies & assholes denigrate a ring.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Only pussies & assholes denigrate a ring.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Hot damn Laker fans quiet. They laughed at Curry now they all serious

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who knew that giving 4 months of rest to an old ass "superstar" and a player made of glass would be beneficial to them? Crazy.

Now without that 4 month break it's AD was injured and Lebron is too old
    If people say Shaq underachieved with 4 rings and a 3peat then what the did Lebron do?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron's been playing for 19 years and has a grand total of 4* rings to show for it.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Who knew that giving 4 months of rest to an old ass "superstar" and a player made of glass would be beneficial to them? Crazy.

If people say Shaq underachieved with 4 rings and a 3peat then what the did Lebron do?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...attained my 17th NBA World le for me. And let me tell you; that SOB was torn twixt taking the gimme that it was VS. denying an old white guy that 17th. In the end LeBron shut the up, got up offin' his knees, dribbled, soldiered and I got my 17th NBA World le.

I wouldn't be you for money, marbles, nor chalk...you're light one, ever more...that one down in the south Florida...they was selling your .
    All because Duncan let that girl get into his gourd and at the moment of truth, stepped out the side door. ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You got nary room to be laughing, sonny-boy. At zenith Stern ran your Jordan off for 2 years, barred his ass. ha, ha, on you as well, sport.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You got nary room to be laughing, sonny-boy. At zenith Stern ran your Jordan off for 2 years, barred his ass. ha, ha, on you as well, sport.
    Oh I’m laughing. Your guy joking after the game that he will be playing for the tune squad

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh I’m laughing. Your guy joking after the game that he will be playing for the tune squad
    You'd had 8 in-a-row at least.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You'd had 8 in-a-row at least.
    LeBron is the one who is gonna break the 0 and forever Suns streak

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeBron is the one who is gonna break the 0 and forever Suns streak
    It's impossible, they're both in the same conference.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It's impossible, they're both in the same conference.
    No, I mean he is the one that let it happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lebron's been playing for 19 years and has a grand total of 4* rings to show for it.
    The sad thing is, only one of those 4 was even really convincing - 2012, when he had prime Wade and Bosh. (After their embarrassing defeat in 2011 )

2013 - 28 seconds from defeat
    2016 - 1-3 deficit
    2020 - pandemic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...attained my 17th NBA World le for me. And let me tell you; that SOB was torn twixt taking the gimme that it was VS. denying an old white guy that 17th. In the end LeBron shut the up, got up offin' his knees, dribbled, soldiered and I got my 17th NBA World le.

I wouldn't be you for money, marbles, nor chalk...you're light one, ever more...that one down in the south Florida...they was selling your .
    All because Duncan let that girl get into his gourd and at the moment of truth, stepped out the side door. ha, ha.
    Ya'll only have 11. Don't give me those 1950s George Mikan/Minneapolis rings bull .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The sad thing is, only one of those 4 was even really convincing - 2012, when he had prime Wade and Bosh. (After their embarrassing defeat in 2011 )

2016 - 1-3 deficit
    2020 - pandemic
    I see his stans bring up 19 straight seasons as if Duncan didn’t play 18 straight seasons with less talent and more rings

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ya'll only have 11. Don't give me those 1950s George Mikan/Minneapolis rings bull .
    Nobody said a in' word about those until AFTER 9 June 1985, in Massachusetts.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

2016 - 1-3 deficit
    2020 - pandemic
    Really, Arc? I figured you for a stout fellow. Now, of a Friday, I find ya crawlin', that belly draggin'.

Shame on ya.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I see his stans bring up 19 straight seasons as if Duncan didn’t play 18 straight seasons with less talent and more rings
    ...+ he'd have 1 more if he hadn't went to pieces when his wife broke his heart. Remember, he let down there for a second in Miami, stepped on a pop top, blew out his flip flop and had to cruise on back home. They was even sellin' his for a couple minutes. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, I mean he is the one that let it happen
    I got the one out of him, by God. It was touch & go whether he'd win it for the white race, or, repudiate us as a whole. He came thru though and then went back to BLM'in' the countryside.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

interesting since hes still pretty clearly a top 5 player ever. but basically we are saying that since he didnt overcome Jordan/Kareem as the goat, he underachieved. and i personally agree that he has underachieved for his career. but id say that speaks testaments to his greatness.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    interesting since hes still pretty clearly a top 5 player ever. but basically we are saying that since he didnt overcome Jordan/Kareem as the goat, he underachieved. and i personally agree that he has underachieved for his career. but id say that speaks testaments to his greatness.
    There is just something missing with him. Frankly, Kobe had that same aura around him. Tragically, you can't trust either one.

Thread Information