Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    42-30. 5th seed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to tell. The movement, youth and depth will cause problems for much of the league, but the team will be inconsistent. Also in question, whether a trade of LMA or more unlikely DDR would disrupt things; but now I'm not seeing trades. I think they could go over .500 and get into the second half of the bracket.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard to tell. The movement, youth and depth will cause problems for much of the league, but the team will be inconsistent. Also in question, whether a trade of LMA or more unlikely DDR would disrupt things; but now I'm not seeing trades. I think they could go over .500 and get into the second half of the bracket.
    On paper, the Spurs have a great mix of athletic youth who like to hassle, veterans who can score at will. And without the defensive liabilities (Bryn/Beli) that led to opponents coming back in an avalanche, Spurs looks good.
    They just need to continue buying on the defensive character of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    34 and 38 just bad enough to be out of playoffs and too good difference maker in draft. With this FO and HC nothing more should be expected.
    Some good guesses here.

36-36, perfectly balanced as all things should be

I would have been a lot closer if we hadn't tanked the end of the season and/or blown leads vs the Celtics and Knicks.

Thread Information