Page 53 of 115 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2866
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the frequently toted Top-10 guys, Tyrese Haliburton is the guy who I think has a chance of falling to the Spurs at 11. He’s basically Dejounte with a handle, much better passing and a jump shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of the frequently toted Top-10 guys, Tyrese Haliburton is the guy who I think has a chance of falling to the Spurs at 11. He’s basically Dejounte with a good jump shot.
    It’s ing ugly looking, but his damn range is nearly limitless. He seems kind of like late career JKidd, with that weird 3 pointer and the 360:court vision.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patrick Williams currently projected to go to us. He's listed as a SF/PF but has the size of a straight up 3. Might have grown the past year though, we'll see. Good shooter apparently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If my math is right, the No. 1 pick would get about $32 million over three years, while the No. 11 would get about $13 million over three years. Shiiiiii ... I'm not saying I'm rooting for No. 11 but it looks like better value on paper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patrick Williams currently projected to go to us. He's listed as a SF/PF but has the size of a straight up 3. Might have grown the past year though, we'll see. Good shooter apparently.
    Phoenix needs a PG but if Ball an Hayes are both gone, I think Williams will be their target. Don’t see him getting past 10 tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you add in the fourth year option, a No. 1 pick would cost ~$47 million over four years. I don't know if anyone in this draft is worth that money, tbh. If the Spurs get the top pick, I think the first thing you do is call the Knicks (so they can get Ball) and the Hawks (so they can get Edwards) to see if they'll trade their lottery pick and a future first for the No. 1 pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If my math is right, the No. 1 pick would get about $32 million over three years, while the No. 11 would get about $13 million over three years. Shiiiiii ... I'm not saying I'm rooting for No. 11 but it looks like better value on paper.
    that. You land the #1 pick you can trade it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you add in the fourth year option, a No. 1 pick would cost ~$47 million over four years. I don't know if anyone in this draft is worth that money, tbh. If the Spurs get the top pick, I think the first thing you do is call the Knicks (so they can get Ball) and the Hawks (so they can get Edwards) to see if they'll trade their lottery pick and a future first for the No. 1 pick.
    Yeah, I was thinking that, too. If you can get back a lottery pick in the top 5-6, and either a future #1 or a nice young asset, you trade back. At that point, I’m picking Halliburton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, I was thinking that, too. If you can get back a lottery pick in the top 5-6, and either a future #1 or a nice young asset, you trade back. At that point, I’m picking Halliburton.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Halliburton and/or Okoro and/or Williams and/or Vassell and/or Achiuwa get picked in the top 10 in some combination, it may allow a top 7 player to fall to the Spurs (although unlikely).

The more likely scenario would be for the Spurs to trade up from 11 or 12 to 8 or 9 if their player is still there. Kind of like the Kawhi draft day trade in 2011. But I don't know what asset the Spurs would use to do this.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think a big concern for Wiseman is his missing the year. Young bigs on the raw side missing a year of their teens makes me very nervous. Mitc Robinson not making a sizeable leap his second year, Enes Kanter never reaching the potential people foresaw for him, it gets me worried.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One candidate for a trade for a top 4 pick would be Sacramento. If the Spurs can trade it's no 1 to 4 pick for Nemanja Bjelica and a future first rounder.. it would be a great trade..

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One candidate for a trade for a top 4 pick would be Sacramento. If the Spurs can trade it's no 1 to 4 pick for Nemanja Bjelica and a future first rounder.. it would be a great trade..
    With Vlade out, would Dumars do it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Kawhi is my favorite player and who I try to model my game after"

Also mentions Paul George and Jimmy Butler...

If you close your eyes, his voice and diction kinda sounds like DeMar..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No chance for deal 1/4 & 1rd & Bjelica
    not in this Draft

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All aboard the Patrick Williams hype train

For anyone new to the thread, I had numerous posts with time stamped video links earlier in the thread

I think I'd want him if the Spurs moved to #3 or #4. #1 or #2, I'd try to trade down like Boston for Tatum and still take him.

Offensively I see the Kawhi potential. I might have Kawhi goggles on and he's really Earl Clark, but the dream lives on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) Agree. I spoke about trading back and SA should be looking to money ball. Problem is they seem borderline incompetent with regards to trades and free agency so it’s hard to see them being smart and cutthroat when needed.

Especially if they like wiseman or Toppin they can’t use #1 pick on that. Trade back, get your guy and the extra draft capital. Again, tall task for this FO though.

2) Valid point about the money but even having said that is cap space going to be an issue next 4 years? I don’t see it being an issue even if it’s a better “value”

Get a top 3 pick and trade away and save the money hopefully

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiseman makes a lot of sense on paper for this team. Whether Sa thinks he’s good/worth it but he is the guy along with Toppin that fit without worrying about other moves naturally.

Even if SA gets 11 - 13, they should be aggressive in trading up if they like him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would guess they take best Euro available, especially since there was no NCAA tournament. Probably Killian Hayes.
    Last edited by Gibbz; 08-20-2020 at 05:19 PM.

#POPOUT
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pls no kilian hayes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, this is ridiculous. Like you trade back if you can get the guy you want while picking up value. You don't worry about money. There's going to be someone worth $45M/4 in this draft, and it's SA's job to find that guy. That'd be some Divac-level mess to dodge a superstar for a reason like that. Now if you get the team behind you wanting to move up for a different guy, or a team a couple of picks behind you wants to do so but you know the team(s) in between won't take that player, that's one thing. But hopping from 1 to 5 or 6 for a nebulous future pick is dumb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All aboard the Patrick Williams hype train

For anyone new to the thread, I had numerous posts with time stamped video links earlier in the thread

I think I'd want him if the Spurs moved to #3 or #4. #1 or #2, I'd try to trade down like Boston for Tatum and still take him.

Offensively I see the Kawhi potential. I might have Kawhi goggles on and he's really Earl Clark, but the dream lives on
    I'm on board. Best case scenario would be getting a top 4 pick and trade it for a future first and a pick around #8 this year so you can go a grab Williams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, this is ridiculous. Like you trade back if you can get the guy you want while picking up value. You don't worry about money. There's going to be someone worth $45M/4 in this draft, and it's SA's job to find that guy. That'd be some Divac-level mess to dodge a superstar for a reason like that. Now if you get the team behind you wanting to move up for a different guy, or a team a couple of picks behind you wants to do so but you know the team(s) in between won't take that player, that's one thing. But hopping from 1 to 5 or 6 for a nebulous future pick is dumb.
    Obviously that trade assumes the Spurs don't see a clear cut superstar and don't believe the flawed top prospects are worth gambling on. If they see a superstar or even a star, draft him. Otherwise, I like the idea of swinging for the fences by getting a future first from a bad franchise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly, I like the 8 to 15 range guys more than the top 8. Trade away if we get a top 4.

Thread Information