Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we even sure Brent is better than Marco at this point?
    Marco is useless on D, also. So, IF you consider both to be offensive juice off the bench in short bursts, then Bryn should bring more than Marco. I think there are organizations that are stupid enough to place value on Bryn's experience as a starter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually if they play their cards right they can get something good. The Lakers could use a shooter like Bryn. As would the Jazz or maybe the Nets. Philly really misses Red . A guy like Bryn used for 3pt shooting AND coming from a Popavic team SHOULD fetch something good. I think we can get a good SF or tall SG. A James Ennis, Niang, O'neale, Garrett Temple or someone from Orlando. maybe even trick Memphis into giving back Kyle. All these teams I think think can benefit from a shooter. I wouldn't be looking at picks right now.

Too bad SA actually thinks Bryn is the real deal so instead they'll give him a Patt Mil$$ type deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually if they play their cards right they can get something good. The Lakers could use a shooter like Bryn. As would the Jazz or maybe the Nets. Philly really misses Red . A guy like Bryn used for 3pt shooting AND coming from a Popavic team SHOULD fetch something good. I think we can get a good SF or tall SG. A James Ennis, Niang, O'neale, Garrett Temple or someone from Orlando. maybe even trick Memphis into giving back Kyle. All these teams I think think can benefit from a shooter. I wouldn't be looking at picks right now.

Too bad SA actually thinks Bryn is the real deal so instead they'll give him a Patt Mil$$ type deal.
    Wow, ST is freaking me out. I have seen at least 3 posters predicting the Spurs are gonna give Bryn good $ to stay. That should be enough to convince ownership that Pop HAS GOT TO GO before he can do more damage to this team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t trade him for one hundred million billion trillion dollars.

Lonnie on the other hand...

Last edited by UZER; 01-16-2020 at 09:16 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Value: 0 - There are more than enough Players right now that are not in the NBA who are better than him. No D, no Handling, Short and does stupid things. The few 3P streaks he does have are too inconsistent and few to rely on it.

What he gets: Well i dont know the Number, but he will get so much, that there will be no money left for Poeltl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bottle of Gatorade?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sweetener.

Like Jakob and Forbes together makes a decent singular asset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2nd rnd pick or bust

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    cash considerations and a future protected 2nd round pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A better question is what is patty mills trade value??? He’s been pretty good this year, pop/RC won’t allow him to be traded but I think he has some positive value for teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cash considerations and a future protected 2nd round pick
    I have to admit, that's funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    90 year old saggy lady

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jamal Murray is out for a long time for the Nuggets. Maybe they'd be interested in taking this scrub off our hands for good? How about Michael Porter Jr. for Forbes?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A vhs from blockbuster

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not even worth the condom TP used in Erin Barry, tbh.
    Last edited by SpurPadre; 01-16-2020 at 11:52 PM.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not even worth the condom TP used in Erin Barry, tbh.
    fify

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With all the stuff Kawhi did...and how I feel about him...I do not despise him even a tenth of how much I despise this undersized nonathletic short arm fist pounding mean mugging after I ed up clown ass Bryn ing Forbes...

I despise this dude so much...I was sort of kicking it with this very attractive woman named Bryn...but just cause her name is Bryn I lost all interest and completely ghosted her and she still be texting and calling me asking what happened what she do I ghost her like that...

They the same complexion...when I would look at her naked ties all I would see was this ing idiots face and him clapping his hands all loud as cause he ed up the umpteenth defensive assignment in a row...

Arguably the angriest most passive aggressive nuts I ever busted...I wouldn't even hand her a towel when I was done...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We would probably have to give up a 1st round pick tbh .

In all seriousness he isn't going anywhere anytime soon along with Patty. IMO he is probably going to get re-signed by us to something like 3 years/$15 million this offseason if Pop does not retire. I do think he comes off the bench next season with Lonnie starting though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that happens, I will quit watching the Spurs. And I won't be alone.
    I’m with you, 100%. I’m already getting close

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When the NBA brings back rounds 3 to 7 you might get some feelers from other teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They say they don't care what fans think but then they always play better on home court feeding off their fans' cheers of approval than when they play on the road. ing bull . He knows we're right but he's just taking advantage of Pop's bizarre approval and condoning of his play and milking it for all its worth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And watch him shoot crazy on us. Look the guy is a great shooter. But he is NOT a starter. If he’s used sparingly for instant offense against the other team’s 2nd unit, he’s fine. The problem is he’s taking Lonnie’s minutes for whatever reason, I don’t know. Worst Beli does the same, doesn’t play defense and takes away from someone who could be Spurs best defensive guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And watch him shoot crazy on us. Look the guy is a great shooter. But he is NOT a starter. If he’s used sparingly for instant offense against the other team’s 2nd unit, he’s fine. The problem is he’s taking Lonnie’s minutes for whatever reason, I don’t know. Worst Beli does the same, doesn’t play defense and takes away from someone who could be Spurs best defensive guy.
    He probably will shoot lights out vs SA. Still, we’ve seen a huge sample size and it’s way better if he’s not here. If anything for Lonnies sake!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm afraid PATFO aren't considering trading him. He's third in minutes and his value in the market is waaaaaay above that. I'd trading him for nothing. To me, that would be the paradigm of "addition by sustraction" expression.

Although if a player like him could had any value anytime in history, it's in this soft NBA basketball where a franchise could be stupid enough and trade for him. Realistically, I don't see that happening and our last chances are Forbes getting injured or an improbable shooting drought. The historic pattern in Spurs basketball tells us that the club won't admit the situation until it's clearly exposed in playoffs. Did you need a motivation for the playoffs? There you have it: observe Forbes gives himself quite the wack against a good team in playoff time.

Thread Information