Page 39 of 45 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This and saying we need to need more about Joshua Brown's lifestyle is you playing the race card, tbh.
    Only if you're looking through your Al Sharpton glasses as yours seem glued to your face.

If his business is a barbershop owner, maybe an ex employee shot him. You never know without knowing more about the victim.

That's only if you're a rational person who doesn't jump to irrational conclusions based on bias and a touch of mental re ation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, it must've been a club related beef then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "he was a roofing contractor for a few years after graduating from college and

now he’s been running a business managing AirBNBs,

including two in Los Angeles and one in Atlanta.

He was working on getting another AirBNB in Dallas."

https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/joshua-brown-shooting/

Obviously, for the ST racists, JB's AirBnB stuff was a cover for gang/drug/ /child-trafficking/pimp businesses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol DMC teasing wild conclusions about Joshua Brown and calling others irrational for pointing out the obvious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, it must've been a club related beef then.
    Your all or nothing bifurcation method fails so often, its no wonder you have avalanches of consecutive brain droppings as you wrestle with your inner voices.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "he was a roofing contractor for a few years after graduating from college and

now he’s been running a business managing AirBNBs,

including two in Los Angeles and one in Atlanta.

He was working on getting another AirBNB in Dallas."

https://heavy.com/news/2019/10/joshua-brown-shooting/

[FONT="]Obviously, for the ST racists, JB's AirBnB stuff was a cover for gang/drug/ /child-trafficking/pimp businesses.

[/FONT]

Stats don't lie. If you don't like the stats, that's too bad.

If you find out it was based on continuation of a club altercation, will you comment or will you just continue puking out your crazy ass links and articles?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol DMC teasing wild conclusions about Joshua Brown and calling others irrational for pointing out the obvious.
    You made the conclusion already. It was a group of rednecks in a silver sedan, no doubt wearing MAGA hats and carrying bleach.

Didn't you learn anything with the Smollett ? You yourself there too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a guess, man. Based on limited info. My mind isn't made up about anything.

Btw, you left an embarrassing skidmark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a guess, man. Based on limited info. My mind isn't made up about anything.

Btw, you left an embarrassing skidmark.
    So your guess isn't based on statistics or reason.

If this was retribution for the trial, what does race have to do with it? You brought "racist" into the mix.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your guess isn't based on statistics or reason.

If this was retribution for the trial, what does race have to do with it? You brought "racist" into the mix.
    Yeah I did.

You got a problem with that? As long as we're just speculating about who would want to kill a black man who put a cop in prison and broke the prevalent pattern of police impunity for killing unarmed blacks, not sure it makes much sense to exclude a racial motive

Why do you want to exclude it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I did.

You got a problem with that? As long as we're just speculating about who would want to kill a black man who put a cop in prison and broke the prevalent pattern of police impunity for killing unarmed blacks, not sure it makes much sense to exclude a racial motive

Why do you want to exclude it?
    So was it racism or retribution? You give two completely different motives for killing him.

Since you've already decided that whatever reason existed for someone to kill this young man has to be coupled with racism, what if you find out the shooter was black or Hispanic? Will you then play another word salad post spree game and pretend you didn't actually say that?

If it's discovered that this was based on a skirmish, many like you will create a new narrative of a cover up. Either way you'll try to feel right about your initial comments, made with zero evidence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False dilemma.

It can be racism and retribution at the same time.

Demanding that spitballing be corroborated by evidence is absurd. Seems you're having a hard time seeing the frame here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False dilemma.

It can be racism and retribution at the same time.

Demanding that spitballing be corroborated by evidence is absurd. Seems you're having a hard time seeing the frame here.
    It can also be gang related, racism, retribution, lover's spat and mistaken iden y all at the same time. Let's not limit it to two.

No one asked for your spitballing but you seem to offer it at every turn.

By now anyone reading already knows you think it was based on racism or some SJW narrative. Why posit it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forum cop disdains spitballing -- while spitballing!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forum cop disdains spitballing -- while spitballing!
    I leaned on the stats that I even posted. You just relied on your awkward social bend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't need your invitation or anyone else's to post anything. It's an open forum, even for stuffy prigs like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I leaned on the stats that I even posted. You just relied on your awkward social bend.
    You leaned on stats that have no demonstrable connection to this case.

Nice work, profe!

Better hope hard no one sees the category error, but then again, maybe you're just pandering to dummies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So she would have walked if not for him saying he heard gunshots? She admitted to wanting to kill him, there was no question she did kill him, no question he wasn't in possession of a firearm, no question she was in the wrong apartment (her defense).

Again you make a huge leap that Brown was the catalyst.

Here's the reason I say it was most likely club or gang related:

Statistical probability heavily favors gang related killing, or an altercation at a party or club... maybe over a female.
    DMC is determined to show this murder had nothing to do with him being a witness

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DMC is determined to show this murder had nothing to do with him being a witness
    SOUNDS LIKE SOME CLUB RELATED

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AFAIK, there's not enough information now to ascertain whether it was trial related or not. What's potentially concerning is the Dallas PD handling this case. Should probably be handed over to the FBI. Not because the Dallas PD is incompetent, but because there's a clear possibility a bad apple might be involved (again, unknown at this time).

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Upon what stats were you leaning when you said Botham was ing Guyger and his brother wanted to Guyger?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Witness who help convict shot and killed. Welp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i thought dmc was was being genuine, silly me. dude was race baiting the entire time smh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You kill a witness before they testify. Afterward it's pointless, unless you paid them to say something and now you don't want them telling anyone, or they got on the stand and didn't say what you paid them to say.

That's some Netflix level, continue the series level . The less exciting version is what I initially suggested as support by the data.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

In b4:

Conspiracy theories good now.

Thread Information