Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    on instagram, str8 flexin DUNCANownsKOBE's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ***Updated with new information on 12/17/2013 to reflect actual amount wagered on Bears/Packers, courtesy of Spurraiders21***
    ***Updated with new information again on 12/22/2013 to reflect Avante's week 16 bet***

Since he refuses to do so, lets track all the money plays he's done on Spurstalk this year. Lets ignore all the other claims/story changes/goal post moves no one can prove/disprove, lets just stick to all of the games Avante has picked on this site saying he bet on them. Here's how it's gone:

Weeks 1-7:
    He was 22-25 () through 7 weeks picking games without mentioning how much money he bet, and after claiming he was 14-7 overall in the "$$$$" games he realized he needed to start actually showing how much he was betting to prove he's an NFL historian.

Week 8:
    These are all 110 to win 100, yep, real $$$$.

KC-7.5...Browns a weak road team, while Arrow Head is one of the best home field advantages.
    NO -12..yes I know, no Jimmy Graham.
    Den-13...Redskins on the road with that weak pass defense.

So I have an undefeated team at home vs a double road team, Drew Brees coming off a bye and Peyton Manning at home coming off a loss.

If I hit all three then it's Seattle - 11.5 on MNF.

As we head into the second half you wanna look at teams looking to win their division giving a 100% effort.
    At that point he's 2-1 and up $90 overall (claiming he's 16-8). Then he decides to bet on the Seattle MNF and loses (we know he bet on this one because he voluntarily drops his record to 16-9 after this game):
    Ok here we go.

Seattle is 8-4 as a MNF favorite, the Rams are 10-12 as a MNF dog. Advantage Seahawks.

The Seahawks have covered the last four times on MNF, the Rams are 0-4. Advantage Seahawks.

The Seahawks are 9-3 ATS the last 12 vs the Rams. Rams are 1-3 ATS at home. So that's a 12-4 trend favoring the Seahawks.

Right now the Seahawks are as good as they have ever been, the Rams don't have a QB.
    I'll lay the points and back the Seahawks.
    Results for week 8: 2-2 and down $20 ($440 wager, $420 payout)
    Results through week 8: 2-2, down $20 overall

Week 9 is when he starts trying to make it confusing to figure out what he bet. Here are the games he claims he played (though he posted an alternative set of games where he did even worse). He didn't specify a dollar amount so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only bet $110 to win $100 on all 5 games:
    Time to start racking in the $$$$$$$$$$$$$

GB-11
    Oak-2.5
    Carolina -7.5
    Seattle-15.5
    Here's the post where he confirms he bet on these and adds a 5th game he bet on:
    I played the bottom four.

With Oak/Sea sucking I;m going to add...HOUS + 2.5 later tonight.

Making a 3-2 possible.
    Then he ups his wager for the MNF GB -11 game:
    Now tomorrow night I have the Packers, they are 4-1 ATS in the last five vs the Bears who have QB's problems. Aaron Rodgers on MNF with a running game....whoa!

Here's what I'm going to do, I'm going to play 1100 to win 1000 on the Packers to cover, if they don't I;m done making picks this season.

I deserve an ass kicking, go ahead I deserve it.
    Results for week 9: 1-4 and down $1,330 ($1540 wager, $210 payout)
    Results through week 9: 3-6, down $1,350 overall

Week 10 is when Avante's behavior becomes truly eratic as he starts upping the ante:
    I lost a lot of $$$$ last week, try explaining that to the wife. Yep, in deep . I have to get it back, Christmas coming up ya understand.

So I gotta hit and hit big. 550 to win 500 on each.

Niners-5.5
    Balt+2
    NO - 6.0
    Atl + 4.5

Like all my plays I have all the trends/stats on my side. I know who,.. should.... cover
    Results for week 10: 2-2 and down $100 ($2200 wager, $2100 payout)
    Results through week 10: 5-8, down $1,450 overall

Week 11 he starts randomly posting his picks (or pick in this case) in the club (don't ask me why):
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can the Saints be a small 3.5 home fav vs a Niner team losing games at home? I love my Niners but $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is the bottom line, so 2200 to win 2000 on the Saints - the points. Xmas is coming up, I can use the extra $$$$$$$$$$$$.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Results for week 11: 0-1 and down $2200 ($2200 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 11: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 12 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 12: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 12: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 13 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 13: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 13: 5-9, down $3,650 overall

Week 14 he starts posting his picks in the NFL forum again:
    Those Vegas cats who make a living being on the right side like...

Cin -6
    Oak + 3
    Dal + 1.5
    Sea -3
    Det + 3

I'll play 330 to win 300 on each game. All except the Niner game, I have to root for them so no play.
    Then he adds this at the last minute because of how ty these games turned out:
    .....1100 to win 1000 on the Saints and I 'll find out the number when I call.

Ok

Saints - 3
    Results for week 14: 2-3 and up $410 ($2320 wager, $2730 payout)
    Results through week 14: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Week 15 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 15: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 15: 7-12, down $3,240 overall

Week 16 he lays it all on the line with his lock of the year:
    The Lions are at home again this week in a must win situation vs a Giants team that has thrown in the towel. There is no logical reason at all not see the Lions cover the 9 point spread in this..."spot".

It will be the only game I play this week and I;m laying everything I can play with on this play. So...5500 to win 5000. That is all my betting $$$$$. The wife only gives me so much of an allowance
    Results for week 16: 0-1 and down $5,500 ($5,500 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 16: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

Current Avante betting tracker: 7-13, down $8,740 overall

Last edited by DUNCANownsKOBE; 12-23-2013 at 07:41 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Since he refuses to do so, lets track all the money plays he's done on Spurstalk this year. Lets ignore all the other claims/story changes/goal post moves no one can prove/disprove, lets just stick to all of the games Avante has picked on this site saying he bet on them. Here's how it's gone:

Weeks 1-7:
    He was 22-25 () through 7 weeks picking games without mentioning how much money he bet, and after claiming he was 14-7 overall in the "$$$$" games he realized he needed to start actually showing how much he was betting to prove he's an NFL historian.

Week 8:

At that point he's 2-1 and up $90 overall (claiming he's 16-8). Then he decides to bet on the Seattle MNF and loses (we know he bet on this one because he voluntarily drops his record to 16-9 after this game):

Results for week 8: 2-2 and down $20 ($440 wager, $420 payout)
    Results through week 8: 2-2, down $20 overall

Week 9 is when he starts trying to make it confusing to figure out what he bet. Here are the games he claims he played (though he posted an alternative set of games where he did even worse). He didn't specify a dollar amount so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he only bet $110 to win $100 on all 5 games:

Here's the post where he confirms he bet on these and adds a 5th game he bet on:

Results for week 9: 1-4 and down $340 ($550 wager, $210 payout)
    Results through week 9: 3-6, down $360 overall

Week 10 is when Avante's behavior becomes truly eratic as he starts upping the ante:

Results for week 10: 2-2 and down $100 ($2200 wager, $2100 payout)
    Results through week 10: 5-8, down $460 overall

Week 11 he starts randomly posting his picks (or pick in this case) in the club (don't ask me why):

Results for week 11: 0-1 and down $2200 ($2200 wager, $0 payout)
    Results through week 11: 5-9, down $2,660 overall

Week 12 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 12: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 12: 5-9, down $2,660 overall

Week 13 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 13: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 13: 5-9, down $2,660 overall

Week 14 he starts posting his picks in the NFL forum again:

Then he adds this at the last minute because of how ty these games turned out:

Results for week 14: 2-3 and up $410 ($2320 wager, $2730 payout)
    Results through week 14: 7-12, down $2,250 overall

Week 15 he did not pick any games.
    Results for week 15: 0-0 and $0
    Results through week 15: 7-12, down $2,250 overall

Current Avante betting tracker: 7-12, down $2,250 overall

Simply outstanding work!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    This thread should be sticky'd on this forum!

LOL!!!!

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

LOL!!!!
    Normally Avante would have to pay an accounting firm plenty of $$$$ to get his finances in order but Avante doesn't even need to thank me. I just hope Avante can cure his gambling addiction through this.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    Normally Avante would have to pay an accounting firm plenty of $$$$ to get his finances in order but Avante doesn't even need to thank me. I just hope Avante can cure his gambling addiction through this.
    My favorite part is that he completely ignores his record on here prior to the money part.

The worst gambler I've ever seen, tbh..

No respectable gambler enters the game without an understanding of basic bankroll/unit management, unless they're wealthy and can afford to gamble without any discipline(like Floyd Mayweather, for instance), tbh..I highly doubt Avante is a wealthy man, so the exception doesn't apply in this case..

Avante's claim that he increased his betting units, despite a terrible record/cold streak and a diminished bankroll, signifies that he's either an amateur and/or a liar..I'd go with the latter, tbh, a liar and a degenerate..

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    ...well done.

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    DOK with the proof of catastrophic betting bads by the worst bettor I have ever witnessed in my life. Great work

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count

Vegas loves complete suckers like Avante... worst bettor in the history of sports

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    what a got

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Current Avante betting tracker: 7-12, down $2,250 overall
    Great work chap!

Classic. It's gonna be a cold, cold Christmas for Avante.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I wonder how much Avante is gonna dodge this thread or claim I'm making these numbers up.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Gorilla Warfare KoolAid Mans Brother's Avatar
    My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    I wonder how much Avante is gonna dodge this thread or claim I'm making these numbers up.
    He will just ignore it and start a 12th Russel Wilson thread in a couple days

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    A bank president became aware of a man who came in every day and deposited $500 dollars for three years. Astonished, the banker left word for the man that he'd like to talk with him.

Shortly thereafter the man appeared in the banker's office." I've been in the banking business for 30 years and have never seen anything like this" the banker said, "if you don't mind me asking, what business are you in?" The man smiled and said..."I'm a gambler". "That's interesting" the banker said. "But don't you lose sometimes? " the banker asked. The man smiled again and said..."not if you know what you're doing". "Why, that's amazing" the banker said "even the best businessmen lose sometimes". Another smile from the man before he said..."I'll prove it tomorrow, I'll bet you $500 that by this time tomorrow you'll have two square balls". The banker was stunned to hear this, so while nervously fingering a letter opener he was surprised to hear himself say..."ok tomorrow at this time".

The next day the man showed up on time followed by a horny dwarf. "I see you made it" said the banker looking a bit befuddled. The gambler nodded and pointed, the banker dropped his pants. The horny dwarf dropped his jaw down to his waist when the gambler reached down and grabbed the bankers balls. Then he fainted. "What happened" said the banker. The gambler smiled and said..."I bet him $1000 dollars that by noon tomorrow I'd be holding a bankers balls in my hands"

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Avante; 12-17-2013 at 12:55 AM.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    Post Count
    A bank president became aware of a man who came in every day and deposited $500 dollars for three years. Astonished, the banker left word for the man that he'd like to talk with him.

Shortly thereafter the man appeared in the banker's office." I've been in the banking business for 30 years and have never seen anything like this" the banker said, "if you don't mind me asking, what business are you in?" The man smiled and said..."I'm a gambler". "That's interesting" the banker said. "But don't you lose sometimes? " the banker asked. The man smiled again and said..."not if you know what you're doing". "Why, that's amazing" the banker said "even the best businessmen lose sometimes". Another smile from the man before he said..."I'll prove it tomorrow, I'll bet you $500 that by this time tomorrow you'll have two square balls". The banker was stunned to hear this, so while nervously fingering a letter opener he was surprised to hear himself say..."ok tomorrow at this time".

The next day the man showed up on time followed by a horny dwarf. "I see you made it" said the banker looking a bit befuddled. The gambler nodded and pointed, the banker dropped his pants. The horny dwarf dropped his jaw down to his waist when the gambler reached down and grabbed the bankers balls. Then he fainted. "What happened" said the banker. The gambler smiled and said..."I bet him $1000 dollars that by noon tomorrow I'd be holding a bankers balls in my hands"

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Cool story, but you're still down $2,250....

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Cool story, but you're still down $2,250....
    Notice how my $1000 dollar win isn't there, which is the last bet I made ...here. Why is that? It's now time to start playing big $$$$ because we now see 100% effort from teams with playoff aspirations. So tell me little guy how much am I betting now and what's my actual record?

Follow me from here on out and watch how this is done.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

DOK with the goods

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Notice how my $1000 dollar win isn't there, which is the last bet I made ...here. Why is that? It's now time to start playing big $$$$ because we now see 100% effort from teams with playoff aspirations. So tell me little guy how much am I betting now and what's my actual record?

Follow me from here on out and watch how this is done.
    Your $1000 win is there you re ed old .

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    ld gt

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    As I said, you almost have to try to lose that badly. Avante has a talent for picking games poorly.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    That joke makes no sense. You're stupid.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Avante is like the "Cooler" at a Blackjack table. Everyone is winning and having a great time, then Avante comes and sits at the table and the dealer starts pulling 21s out of his ass every hand.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count

LOL!!!!
    I second this

Thread Information