Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe this thread has been up for an hour or two and noo onee pointed out that net migration of Mexicans proper is down by about a million over the last decade -- rhe so-called Mexican invasion ended eleven ago years.
    This according to the same government that is afraid to ask about immigration status on the census?

Dumb ing blakehole taking up space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't believe this thread has been up for an hour or two and noo onee pointed out that net migration of Mexicans proper is down by about a million over the last decade -- rhe so-called Mexican invasion ended eleven ago years.
    You may be the only one here far enough up your own ass to even use a term like "Mexicans proper".

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not my fault you don't understand the difference.
    I guess John Hagee, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, and everyone involved in the Left Behind book and movie series don't understand the difference either.

Like, do you even know what Zionism is, Chris?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that what he says? Well damn...

Ps: you're going to make me watch AJ now... damn you!

Good! Let me know who you think won this debate...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess John Hagee, Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell, Ted Cruz, Mike Huckabee, and everyone involved in the Left Behind book and movie series don't understand the difference either.

Like, do you even know what Zionism is, Chris?
    The Left Behind book and movie series? gd you are ignorant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This according to the same government that is afraid to ask about immigration status on the census?

Dumb ing blakehole taking up space.
    Well, it's according to the same agency that now claims there's an emergency at the border, so YMMV.

But let's not mix up words, invasion was when the Brits came here and wiped the entire native population, and violently took over. Or the US annexing Mexican territory by force during the Mexican-American war.

There's no such thing going on here.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But let's not mix up words, invasion was when the Brits came here and wiped the entire native population, and violently took over.
    Yea cos that happened exactly how you say it happened, the Mexicans aren't invading. Thanks for letting us all know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea cos that happened exactly how you say it happened, the Mexicans aren't invading. Thanks for letting us all know.
    Come on, don't be ridiculous. You wanna call it mass migration, there's plenty of words to describe what it is. This whole ing country is a one giant mass immigration melting pot.

Nobody called the euro mass migration to America during WWI and WWII an 'invasion'.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Left Behind book and movie series? gd you are ignorant
    Convincing argument. Nothing about the others I mentioned either, and it's becoming painfully clear you don't have any idea what Zionism is. Very derpish of you.

Tell you what, since I'm sure you're not doing anything this weekend, I recommend you read up on dispensationalism. As a nutjob who believes in all of the god/satan and wild apocalyptic garbage, you'll love that .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Come on, don't be ridiculous. You wanna call it mass migration, there's plenty of words to describe what it is. This whole ing country is a one giant mass immigration melting pot.

Nobody called the euro mass migration to America during WWI and WWII an 'invasion'.
    Because they were invited / welcomed into a system that didn't yet totally reward freeloading and were seen by the populous as a net positive. That's a nice philo you tried there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's also when the JOOOOS invaded Christian and white culture. That's how we became a "Judeo-Christian" nation. I wonder why that same group of people have been expelled from 109 different countries...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they were invited / welcomed into a system that didn't yet totally reward freeloading and were seen by the populous as a net positive. That's a nice philo you tried there.
    You don't speak for the populous, let's just make that clear... your issue is about the brownies, is that what it is? 'Invasion' from white euros ok? At least you have a point in common with the POTUS.

FWIW, it's really not different at all. They're both fleeing from dire situations. Heck, a better counter-point you could've made is that the US actually did close their port of entry at some point during WWII, as they thought they couldn't absorb so many people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's also when the JOOOOS invaded Christian and white culture. That's how we became a "Judeo-Christian" nation. I wonder why that same group of people have been expelled from 109 different countries...
    We get it, you don't sympathize with judaism. It was clear after the other 283092832190 posts on the subject

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't speak for the populous, let's just make that clear...
    Yes, I do. Let's make that clear. People don't want the invasion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We get it, you don't sympathize with judaism. It was clear after the other 283092832190 posts on the subject
    I don't sympathize with Zionists cuz they have great influence in all branches of government . They control the narrative of corporate media. We are thought in school from an early age to feel sorry for them. Our troops die fighting all their bankster wars. The great Napoleon said "history is written by the victors" or "history is a bunch of agreed upon lies" to twist the narrative in their favor...something like that. Divide and conquer the masses that's what they do best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inVAsIoN

What are you afraid of, Derp? You're never around people. Just pretend everyone living around you is white if it bothers you so much.

What difference does it make?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you a cuck of, Spurtacular?
    Nothing. I'm not a cuck like you, Lambert.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What difference does it make?
    Cuck

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another nazi thread

you guys 13 or wtf.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, I do. Let's make that clear. People don't want the invasion.
    No. You don't speak for anybody other than yourself.

And "the people" clearly do not share your feelings, at least that's what polls (the closest measure of public opinion we have) say:
    https://news.gallup.com/poll/246455/...rder-wall.aspx

That doesn't mean you're not en led to your opinion about immigration, but it's just your opinion.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. You don't speak for anybody other than yourself.
    You pretending the American people want the invasion.

Does this come with a fake poll, too?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=semDT_1565207688

Which Chumpette is that in the green shirt laughing?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another nazi thread

you guys 13 or wtf.
    Perfect timing.

Yea, not wanting the invasion makes one a nazi; let's not for get that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=semDT_1565207688

Which Chumpette is that in the green shirt laughing?
    She does have a point about Lord Rothschild tbh...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Undo ented means the number is unknown

Thread Information