Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I could see Derp awakening from his 10 minute nap in a cold sweat at 3 a.m. just to go back and delete a post from a 6 month old thread...gotta delete the embarrassment before start of business hours tbh imho

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2010 Chargers - #1 offense, #1 defense. #32 special teams. Clipper Nation . no playoffs.
    2011 Eagles - The Dream Team, no playoffs
    2012 Lions - Megatron goes for 2,000 yards, but Lions go 4-12 and miss playoffs
    2013 Cowboys - fantastic offense, compe ive in every game but... #32 defense, no playoffs
    2014 Browns - good team on both sides of the ball, but missed playoffs due to great division and poor QB play.
    2015 Eagles - loaded with talent but Chip Kelly happened ...lol. Missed playoffs
    2016 Falcons - great on both sides of the ball, but 28-3'd.... 'nuff said. Normally I wouldn't put a SB runner up in this kind of category but 28-3 is in a class of its own
    2017 Seahawks - fantastic all-time defense but then injury bug bit and they couldn't run the ball. missed playoffs.
    2018 Packers - compe ive in almost every game, rough schedule, healthy Rodgers, but missed playoffs
    2019 Cowboys - #1 offense by a wide mile, top 10 defense, #32 special teams, Jason Garrett, 8-8 and missed playoffs
    2020 Raiders - compe ive in almost every game... lost some close ones... Darren Waller is a deus ex machina, but somehow missed the playoffs

Thread Information