Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This just keep catching L's. After reading this court do ent I have no doubt that Amy took his ass to the woodshed. Jim is a complete fool with his money... and its sad!!! Basically... I'll sum it up for you financially illiterate jackasses. The defendant, Charles Banks prey'd upon Jim when he was a rookie and over the course of Jim's entire career, Banks would persuade Jim to invest in companies that Banks was an officer in. This guy would start a fund... tap Jim's pockets to invest in this fund... and repeat the process. How dumb can you be? I see how his college buddy got away with a condo. It must have been easy for Amy to give a cool million to her Latin lover. ... Jim probably had the money stashed in a cookie jar...

Jim should be beyond embarrassed for this one. I know yall thought I wouldn't find this one.

http://www.bizjournals.com/sanantoni...e-against.html

http://media.bizj.us/view/img/704715...order-copy.pdf

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dont worry OP...guys like Tim Duncan will be fine meanwhile you'll be begging the county to not discontinue your food stamps

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    CRFL!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dex

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would I care about Duncan's bank account?

As long as he's out there doing player of his generation thangs, I don't care if he blows his fortune on hookers and blow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As long as he's out there doing player of his generation thangs, I don't care if he blows his fortune on hookers and blow.
    Of course you do, mid.

All Hail the Legatron The Reckoning's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    broke tim means more years out of him. i approve.

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont worry OP...guys like Tim Duncan will be fine meanwhile you'll be begging the county to not discontinue your food stamps

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still tied with Kirby and counting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You cared about Kobe's when he got that extension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still tied with Kirby and counting.
    congrats… took you a while to catch up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cared about Kobe's when he got that extension.
    kobe's extension was laughable because it hamstrung the team... the nba has this thing called a salary cap

duncan's bank account doesnt affect the spurs. kobe's contract is why the lakers are where they are

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This just keep catching L's. After reading this court do ent I have no doubt that Amy took his ass to the woodshed. Jim is a complete fool with his money... and its sad!!! Basically... I'll sum it up for you financially illiterate jackasses. The defendant, Charles Banks prey'd upon Jim when he was a rookie and over the course of Jim's entire career, Banks would persuade Jim to invest in companies that Banks was an officer in. This guy would start a fund... tap Jim's pockets to invest in this fund... and repeat the process. How dumb can you be? I see how his college buddy got away with a condo. It must have been easy for Amy to give a cool million to her Latin lover. ... Jim probably had the money stashed in a cookie jar...

Jim should be beyond embarrassed for this one. I know yall thought I wouldn't find this one.

the article le is "Tim Duncan faces slight setback in case against former financial adviser"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ruling is for venues/arbitration...

Nothing was resolved about the cases here... smh

I'll let you know when you can ride your camel to celebrate Jim losing the case, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ruling is for venues/arbitration...

Nothing was resolved about the cases here... smh

I'll let you know when you can ride your camel to celebrate Jim losing the case, tbh
    OP is worse than Capri_Son when it comes to misrepresenting "news". What a got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP is worse than Capri_Son when it comes to misrepresenting "news". What a got.
    100.00 that Kirby doesn't break 40% this year? I got the over.

Minimum 40 games. It's a push if the got runs to the DL before then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    100.00 that Kirby doesn't break 40% this year? I got the over.

Minimum 40 games. It's a push if the got runs to the DL before then.
    Minimum 55 games and you got a wager, I've got under 40%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Minimum 55 games and you got a wager, I've got under 40%.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe isn't getting near 40.01% to break 40%. Dude is done and trying to be a poor man's Hero Ball TMac, except with really lousy shooting.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

that's money down the drain....it baffles me why dis negro would play for 2 mill a yr after Mr. Banks fleeced him...Pop nem fleecing him too....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's money down the drain....it baffles me why dis negro would play for 2 mill a yr after Mr. Banks fleeced him...Pop nem fleecing him too....
    Yet he still has more money in the bank than you will ever see, funny how that works.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yet he still has more money in the bank than you will ever see, funny how that works.
    This is true....even that illegal alien who came up in his wife while taking a cool million has more money than i'll ever see...

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look who pays with his balls cut off.....we know who wears the pants

Last edited by Biernutz; 10-22-2015 at 02:47 PM.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Tim isn't a cheap Jew, the guy is an Island dude who couldn't give a shyt about excess wealth. Dude is more concerned about chilling out & working on his craft. I pretty sure it was his money hungry Jew lawyer that insisted on suing the guy. You on the other hand are most worried about the status of another man's .

Thread Information