My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By golf

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No surprise, another old white men “sport”, those people who are triggered by BLM
    You would rather watch a run of the mill NBA game than watching Phil go on an epic tear in his twilight years?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    About that Fakers sham bubble tourney pseudo chip in 2020 made of pixie dust and just came about over injured and weak teams and of course Faker’s patented 8 on 5 zebra control. Beyond an asterisk.
    More valid than 1999 by a country mile.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would rather watch a run of the mill NBA game than watching Phil go on an epic tear in his twilight years?
    is that a question

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you got this backward but thar was expected lol

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sunday afternoon NBA got smoked

By golf

Lol
    https://www.outkick.com/pga-nba-ratings/

The truth is, the NBA is just not as popular as we’ve been led to believe. It’s the primary sport on ESPN/ABC. It’s the most frequently talked about sport on social media. Its players’ views align with those with the loudest voices in our country. Combine all that, and you have a product promoted well beyond its interest level.

Phil Mickelson is also a bigger draw than LeBron

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is that a question
    However you want to see it. I would choose Comeback Phil over the commie collaborative sh** tbh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The truth is, the NBA is just not as popular as we’ve been led to believe. It’s the primary sport on ESPN/ABC. It’s the most frequently talked about sport on social media. Its players’ views align with those with the loudest voices in our country. Combine all that, and you have a product promoted well beyond its interest level.

Good point. NBA goes along with the dumbification of America tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs DD ERA or kobes last 4 seasons as a laker?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

"Tee Morant did not attend the Grizzlies' Game 1 win because he was celebrating his mother's birthday with her, but he said one Jazz fan shouted "boy" at his son during the series opener. Ja Morant responded by pointing toward the fan."

ESPN is making a mistake pushing this racism story line on their network. I clicked on their site this morning and top 2 stories were about supposed racism. Average human being will recognize that the term "boy" is not racist. Otherwise we must reevaluate "whiteboy".

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Tee Morant did not attend the Grizzlies' Game 1 win because he was celebrating his mother's birthday with her, but he said one Jazz fan shouted "boy" at his son during the series opener. Ja Morant responded by pointing toward the fan."

ESPN is making a mistake pushing this racism story line on their network. I clicked on their site this morning and top 2 stories were about supposed racism. Average human being will recognize that the term "boy" is not racist. Otherwise we must reevaluate "whiteboy".
    This is why people are tuning out. So be it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How will Chris Paul choke away this series? Surely there's some "look at me" crazy 6D chess move he's going to try and fail miserably in crunch time, and give the game away again.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Ayton is such a scrub. Can't even back down KCP in the post. Freezes on defense often. Low bbiq in general

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just remembering Lakers have M. Gasol now. They haven't even been playing him.
    What a load of sh**.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wesley Matthews too?

Hard to beat a team on the road when their 11 and 12 guys go that deep.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just remembering Lakers have M. Gasol now. They haven't even been playing him.
    What a load of sh**.
    Drummond was the ultimate bail out. To me he is the difference maker in the sense he allows them to get too many second chance points they would normally not get. It's hard for teams to box out both Davis and Drummond which allows for a ton of second chance points. Gasol is too old to play significant minutes. They would have been in a lot of pain without the Drummond bail out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drummond was the ultimate bail out. To me he is the difference maker in the sense he allows them to get too many second chance points they would normally not get. It's hard for teams to box out both Davis and Drummond which allows for a ton of second chance points. Gasol is too old to play significant minutes. They would have been in a lot of pain without the Drummond bail out.
    Yea, an agile 5 for cleanup is big in today's NBA. They still have Howard too? SMH

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, an agile 5 for cleanup is big in today's NBA. They still have Howard too? SMH
    Howard is on the Sixers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did you just leave out the rest or did you not understand it wasn’t about the word boy?

Tee Morant said one fan made a sexually explicit remark to his wife, Jamie. Tee Morant, who was sitting a couple of seats over, confronted the man before security deescalated the situation, ejecting the Jazz fan.

According to Tee Morant, another Jazz fan told him, "I'll put a nickel in your back and watch you dance, boy." Several other Jazz fans, who had been enjoying good-spirited trash talk with the Morants and their family friends, confronted that fan and alerted security. Tee Morant said he was shocked that the Jazz fan, who was ejected, made such a comment with the man's young daughter by his side.

The third fan who was ejected yelled at Jamie Morant, "Shut the f--- up, b----," Tee Morant said.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    frostking and his fake news

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Did you just leave out the rest or did you not understand it wasn’t about the word boy?
    It was about the dancing part? Which based on highlights I've seen, is rather common in the NBA and by Morant. Yes the fan was a low class asshole for dropping F and B Bombs.

Imagine the abuse Jordan's family must have experienced when these teams were actually fighting for Championships. It was mentioned on 'Last Dance' in a rather casual way by his son.

What has changed in this society over the last 20 years? I definitely wouldn't be cursing in public with cell phones around.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-28-2021 at 11:45 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was about the dancing part? Which based on highlights I've seen, is rather common in the NBA and by Morant. Yes the fan was a low class asshole for dropping F and B Bombs.

Imagine the abuse Jordan's family must have experienced when these teams were actually fighting for Championships. It was mentioned on 'Last Dance' in a rather casual way by his son.

What has changed in this society over the last 20 years? I definitely wouldn't be cursing in public with cell phones around.

So morants family should just take the abuse because Jordan was too chicken to stand up for his family? Oh wait, Jordan didn’t care about his family. Especially not his dad.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    So morants family should just take the abuse because Jordan was too chicken to stand up for his family? Oh wait, Jordan didn’t care about his family. Especially not his dad.
    Morant's family can do whatever they like. I'm personally not buying in that society is more hateful today, on the contrary it is more fragile.

Thread Information