Page 907 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 40780785789790390490590690790890991091191795710071407 ... LastLast
Results 22,651 to 22,675 of 39306
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s cult ting their pants too.

Joe “ ing HIMARS” broke them and they are posting like mad to hold back the tears.

Old Joe broke them

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

State run media CNN reporting vermin in Ukraine!!!
    ...Z ferrets out "651" RATS for "treason" with Russia!

Zelensky fires top officials over staffers' 'collaboration' with Russia.

By CNN's Tim Lister and Mariya Knight
    Updated 5:48 PM ET, Sun July 17, 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has dismissed two important figures in his government, questioning their leadership qualities and accusing many of their subordinates of treason and collaborating with Russia.

"Today I made a decision to remove the Prosecutor General from office and to dismiss the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine," Zelensky said in his nightly video address.
    The two officials dismissed are Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova and State Security Service (SBU) head Ivan Bakanov, a long-time associate of the president.
    Zelensky said many officials within both departments were suspected of treason.

"As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," he said.

RODENTS INFESTING UKRAINE, [RAT CATCHER Z) on the case!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~

Published
    July 18, 2022 1:57am EDT

Zelenskyy fires head of Ukraine Security Service, announces hundreds of criminal treason cases.

President Zelenskyy announced 651 criminal proceedings as looks to expel officials cooperating with Russia.

By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy fired two senior members of his administration, including the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine, he said during a nightly address.
    Zelenskyy said on Sunday that corruption was pouring through the ranks of his government and that the State Bureau of Investigation was undergoing a "full-scale investigation" into officials and law enforcement officers suspected of treason or other nefarious activities.
    "As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," the Ukrainian president said. "In 198 criminal proceedings, relevant persons were notified of su ion. In particular, more than 60 employees of the prosecutor's office and the Security Service of Ukraine remained in the occupied territory and are working against our state."

{concludes...}
    Zelenskyy added: "Everyone who together with him was part of a criminal group that worked in the interests of the Russian Federation will also be held accountable. It is about the transfer of secret information to the enemy and other facts of cooperation with the Russian special services.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More russkie going to get blasted.

Joe “ ing HIMARS” Biden broke their asses.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not game changers
    Shoigu desperate to find them
    Apparently HIMARS are the real "Ghosts of Kyiv".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell it, hater!!!

hater
    ^

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^
    When you around on twitter and find out.
    Chrisfromst
    Account suspended

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^
    When you around on twitter and find out.
    Chrisfromst
    Account suspended

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Happens with everybody. Happened with Trump and the pandemic, for example, as well.
    Nah seriously, Joe Biden and hope he and his family rots in !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah seriously, Joe Biden and hope he and his family rots in !
    That might very well be, but still doesn't mean your daily life isn't affected by geopolitics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That might very well be, but still doesn't mean your daily life isn't affected by geopolitics.
    Don't care. All I care about is Joe and his kin burning in for eternity right next to all leftist s . If you're actually a liberal you're excluded but if you're a pos leftist burn baby burn!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't care. All I care about is Joe and his kin burning in for eternity right next to all leftist s . If you're actually a liberal you're excluded but if you're a pos leftist burn baby burn!
    I still rank Bush Sr as one of the best Prez this country had during my lifetime, tbh. That conservative party is long gone though. This version of the GOP simply needs to implode.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still rank Bush Sr as one of the best Prez this country had during my lifetime, tbh. That conservative party is long gone though. This version of the GOP simply needs to implode.
    ing hope the whole Bush family burns in too! them all! George Sr is a pos just like the rest of his kin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

State run media CNN reporting vermin in Ukraine!!!
    ...Z ferrets out "651" RATS for "treason" with Russia!

Zelensky fires top officials over staffers' 'collaboration' with Russia.

By CNN's Tim Lister and Mariya Knight
    Updated 5:48 PM ET, Sun July 17, 2022

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky has dismissed two important figures in his government, questioning their leadership qualities and accusing many of their subordinates of treason and collaborating with Russia.

"Today I made a decision to remove the Prosecutor General from office and to dismiss the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine," Zelensky said in his nightly video address.
    The two officials dismissed are Prosecutor General Iryna Venediktova and State Security Service (SBU) head Ivan Bakanov, a long-time associate of the president.
    Zelensky said many officials within both departments were suspected of treason.

"As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," he said.

RODENTS INFESTING UKRAINE, [RAT CATCHER Z) on the case!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~

Published
    July 18, 2022 1:57am EDT

Zelenskyy fires head of Ukraine Security Service, announces hundreds of criminal treason cases.

President Zelenskyy announced 651 criminal proceedings as looks to expel officials cooperating with Russia.

By Lawrence Richard | Fox News

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy fired two senior members of his administration, including the Head of the Security Service of Ukraine, he said during a nightly address.
    Zelenskyy said on Sunday that corruption was pouring through the ranks of his government and that the State Bureau of Investigation was undergoing a "full-scale investigation" into officials and law enforcement officers suspected of treason or other nefarious activities.
    "As of today, 651 criminal proceedings have been registered regarding treason and collaboration activities of employees of prosecutor's offices, pretrial investigation bodies, and other law enforcement agencies," the Ukrainian president said. "In 198 criminal proceedings, relevant persons were notified of su ion. In particular, more than 60 employees of the prosecutor's office and the Security Service of Ukraine remained in the occupied territory and are working against our state."

{concludes...}
    Zelenskyy added: "Everyone who together with him was part of a criminal group that worked in the interests of the Russian Federation will also be held accountable. It is about the transfer of secret information to the enemy and other facts of cooperation with the Russian special services.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

"Kinda dead in here, isn't it, Milt?"

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Pink!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the boom, it will be precisely HIMARS o'clock.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information