Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    Nobody cares what soy boy alt thinks anybody has been reduced to.
    Clearly you did

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Its the squat rack hippies for me.

Guys and girls both will spend HOURS on a squat rack not doing , stretching, eating and doing half ass squats.
    That's when you hit up the power cage

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    10) The shut-in quietly judging anything and everything.
    missed this one at first tbh but that's another 'scoff' for me too imo

the guy who comes in with the hoodie and all that, doesn't smile, and tries to be mr. mysterious while always looking around like an autist as if he's the game warden of the gym or something. Please. take the hoodie off you f@g, and act normal instead of trying to be next 'pseudo-intellectual bodybuilder' like Kai Greene.

ran into one of those types the other day. he was sitting on a station near me, and everytime i looked at him he was staring at me as if i gave his daughter 'aids'

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    also the dude that will lift for a few minutes and then all of a sudden, starts scooting his butt across the ground like a dog.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Every now and then there'll be the one dude when gym is empty that will get on machine next yours to compare what you're doing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    also the dude that will lift for a few minutes and then all of a sudden, starts scooting his butt across the ground like a dog.

Lol

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Every now and then there'll be the one dude when gym is empty that will get on machine next yours to compare what you're doing.
    Gay recognize gay.

That's not happening to ST heteros.

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    3) Cargo shorts and sandals - pretty much goes without saying, but i think we can all agree in unison that the implementation of self-inflicted life termination is the only appropriate course of action for gentlemen who have reached this level
    how you feel about jorts, tbh? screams y frat-bro look and 90% of the time they can't pull it off anyways. I feel they're an auto scoff as well, IMVHO.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    how you feel about jorts, tbh? screams y frat-bro look and 90% of the time they can't pull it off anyways. I feel they're an auto scoff as well, IMVHO.
    rofl don't think i've seen the jorts before in the gym. definite 'scoff' for me though

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    you need to be inside...

gtfoh

Boerne Lake is open for swimming and kayaking. They have triathlete clubs working out there.
    Biking hard and running. Get healthy instead of growing muscles in you ears.
    Bunch of idiots fascinated by mirrors...

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Gay recognize gay.

That's not happening to ST heteros.
    Lol "ST" heteros.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Lol "ST" heteros.
    As in Spurs Talk. Weak play; but it's not like you were gonna come with anything better.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ST=Spurs Talk????

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that makes sense!

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    ST=Spurs Talk????

This is just sad. Why even bother, board cuckold?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    ST=Spurs Talk????

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    rofl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    1,2, and 6 annoy the out of me.

3 doesn’t bother me per se, but that guy is generally a giant ing loser who can’t push any weight for sure

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    As in Spurs Talk. Weak play; but it's not like you were gonna come with anything better.
    thanks for clearing that one up. I honestly was confused for the longest time. Now I know how Alan Turing must have felt when he cracked the enigma code tbh

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Slob gonna try to jump on my nuts with his alt army. Sad.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Alabama Crimson Tide
    thanks for clearing that one up. I honestly was confused for the longest time. Now I know how Alan Turing must have felt when he cracked the enigma code tbh
    Attempting the semicolon was a signature Derp move as well

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Am sure that Alan Turing would have been disappointed to know that you are a sexual too.

Maybe you could have turned him straight.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    my personal list of things to "scoff" at @ the gym:

1) The guy who stays on thing forever doing 8 sets over the course of 1 hour
    2) the "drifter" a.k.a the guy who disappears for five minutes, and then comes back to a station that looked open claiming he still has a few more sets
    3) Cargo shorts and sandals - pretty much goes without saying, but i think we can all agree in unison that the implementation of self-inflicted life termination is the only appropriate course of action for gentlemen who have reached this level
    4) yoga pants on fat women
    5) fat women in general
    6) the "talker" and "lifter" - c'mon f@g, take your f@ggy bluetooth off and actually lift. Quit trying to be some dorky "hustlin, mul asking" entrepreneur...most of the re s that do this aren't exactly the next Mr. Olympia. if you h0m0s would actually take your workout seriously, maybe you wouldn't look like someone who came straight from a spurstalk GTG who married the first women who consented to have sex with you
    7) f@gs who just sit in there car forever....c'mon, u gotta listen to some f@ggy Tony Robbins motivational speech for an hour? Please... GTFO
    8) The "big man on campus" guy...the guy who wears all the expensive sh!t, spends $100 a week on some g@y expensive haircut, only to bench press 135 lbs at the most. Please, you gotta atleast be pushing 300+ to be pulling that sh!t
    9) slamming weights....you have the right to slam weights if there's more than two plates on each side in any lift (i.e. bench, squat, deadlift, etc)...although bench is questionable. If you're slamming weights or grunting and not actually lifting heavy weights, just trying to be a f@g to look cool, then you really need to contemplate the Viability of Suicide
    classic BUMP

It's exactly what they are too. "Hey everyone look at me at the gym also talking about my job in middle management. I've clearly got a lot going on!"

Thread Information