Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Last edited by ace3g; 06-07-2015 at 10:37 PM.

main CARD
    Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET
    Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum
    for unified heavyweight le
    Eddie Alvarez vs. Gilbert Melendez
    Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nate Marquardt
    Yair Rodriguez vs. Charles Rosa
    Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres

preliminary CARD
    FX, 8 p.m. ET
    Chico Camus vs. Henry Cejudo

Still working on the other picks
    Last edited by ace3g; 06-13-2015 at 10:46 AM.

Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum - for unified heavyweight le - Cain is the baddest man on the planet.

Eddie Alvarez vs. Gilbert Melendez - toss up as far as picking is concerned, but it's going to be an awesome fight

Kelvin Gastelum vs. Nate Marquardt - Nate is done and Kelvin shouldn't be having any weight cutting problems at 185...

Yair Rodriguez vs. Charles Rosa - Rodriguez won one of the weakest TUF classes ever - let's go USA

Angela Hill vs. Tecia Torres - should be fun, but I think Torres is just slightly ahead of Hill in terms of development

Chico Camus vs. Henry Cejudo - So excited for Cejudo - hopefully he makes weight.
    Last edited by txstr1986; 06-12-2015 at 10:39 AM.

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm going with the Brazilian, even though I hate him. At least he actually is from Brazil and carries his flag proudly. Brown Pride on the other hand is a goty who is as American as they come, despite how hard he tries to be Mexican. What a suck.

Werdum
    Alverez
    Gastellum
    Escadaro
    Whoever is fighting Pendrod. Has there ever been a less deserving fighter in the UFC? How bad do you feel if the UFC cuts you, but this fool stays on just because he's Irish?

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    Werdum all day.
    Alverez
    Gastellum
    Yair
    Tecia
    Henry

Spurs > Yankees > Knicks Technique's Avatar
    Post Count
    Werdum will bully Cain it's gonna be great

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm going with the Brazilian, even though I hate him. At least he actually is from Brazil and carries his flag proudly. Brown Pride on the other hand is a goty who is as American as they come, despite how hard he tries to be Mexican. What a suck.
    I've done a 180 on who I'm rooting for. Werdum has annoyed me in the past and he's a Brazilian and Cain seems like a genuinely nice guy so I was rooting for Cain early on. But that ing tattoo and the way the UFC markets him as the Mexican savior made me switch. The ONLY thing you should be proud of concerning Mexico is the fact that you were able to get away from it. Be proud of where you've been able to go, not the hole from the past. Plus I want Cain to get one legit loss. I'd probably root for him if Werdum wins and they have a rematch

The main event is tough, Werdum has really improved his striking and has been active going into the fight while Cain is Cain, but his last fight was in 2013.

wow, momentum killing eye poke, never heard an audible scream from a fighter after eye poke

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    all those stunned Mexicans

And finishes off the interview in Spanish.

another up against the cage standing guillotine

well that fight was more about heart than anything else

main event time

Not a good look for Cain

well there it is, wasn't going to be surprised by either winning anyway

Believe.
    Post Count
    Couldn't really pick a favorite but this is totally deserved. Good champion.

Thread Information