Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The BEGGING..The Donkey Edition
    Last edited by spursistan; 06-08-2017 at 07:47 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Got him another ring, not like spurfans don't beg to Davis every night

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is that legal? Shouldn't they be fined or something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude

What

We're getting together later, you game?

For what

Soup kitchen

Check calendar....

No I'm busy

It's cool

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that KD would even have this dude's number recognizable in his phone at that point in time is just ing embarassing. De able.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that KD would even have this dude's number recognizable in his phone at that point in time is just ing embarassing. De able.
    why, do you think they are mortal enemies? They work for the same company, just a company pick up game you take to seriously..

NBA players talk to each other, not to fans

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why, do you think they are mortal enemies? They work for the same company, just a company pick up game you take to seriously..

NBA players talk to each other, not to fans

Um, have you ever been compe ive at anything, ever? Losing should make you salty and hungry to beat who you lost to. Even if it is to a friend.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Um, have you ever been compe ive at anything, ever?
    From the looks of his hands? Eating, maybe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't respect Draymond's game but I will say this he is the greatest con artist ever to play in the NBA.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don't respect Draymond's game but I will say this he is the greatest con artist ever to play in the NBA.
    Mad respect to the 2016/17 DPOY

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mad respect to the 2016/17 DPOY
    kiwi Jordan Leonard should win MVP, dpoty, most improved and player most like Jordan award ..
    or have you Not been paying attention?!
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 06-08-2017 at 11:00 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    kiwi Jordan Leonard shoumd MVP, dpoty, most improved and player most like Jordan award ..
    or have you Not been paying attention?!
    Stop it Killa, your better than this.

And lets be honest Kawhi is the best defender in the league. Gaymond is just going to get the award because he ed and moaned so much last year after he lost.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

And lets be honest Kawhi is the best defender in the league. Gaymond is just going to get the award because he ed and moaned so much last year after he lost.
    dont be so defensive. just saying the kid is,great but I got attacked by you and others simply for arguing Durant would have been 1st team All NBA over KL .if healthy ..and that i was not hating crazy etc. when I said it ... now we have people and players arguing after 3 Finals games that Durant has surpassed LeBron ...
    my point was that KL is closing fast but Durant and Lebron are still the best SFs in the NBA
    Good news is kiwi is young he will get there ...
    you guys are just to eager chillax ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dont be so defensive. just saying the kid is,great but I got attacked by you and others simply for arguing Durant would have been 1st team All NBA over KL .if healthy ..and that i was not hating crazy etc. when I said it ... now we have people and players arguing after 3 Finals games that Durant has surpassed LeBron ...
    my point was that KL is closing fast but Durant and Lebron are still the best SFs in the NBA
    Good news is kiwi is young he will get there ...
    you guys are just to eager chillax ...
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...01&idx=players

Why would you give KD All nba 1st teamover Kawhi when Kawhi was carrying his team and KD was playing with a 73 win team? They put up basically the same numbers in the RS and playoffs and Kawhi won h2h.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, duh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still better than taking Aldridge out to dinner and ending up with a soft piece of who can't perform in the playoffs. At least the Warriors got exactly what they paid for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in the day they'd lose picks and get a hefty fine for this kind of stuff.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...01&idx=players

Why would you give KD All nba 1st teamover Kawhi when Kawhi was carrying his team and KD was playing with a 73 win team? They put up basically the same numbers in the RS and playoffs and Kawhi won h2h.
    part of the argumebt was what media would do ...do you hear the way they slobbering over him?
    before the injury KD was also ahead if Leonard in multiple key analytics ...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    From the looks of his hands? Eating, maybe.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wrong. Players can talk to other players. -5 points for being an uninformed farmer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wrong. Players can talk to other players. -5 points for being an uninformed farmer.
    Article 35A of the NBA Cons ution states that it's a violation of the league's anti-tampering rule for any person affiliated with an NBA team to directly or indirectly (i) entice, induce, or persuade, or attempt to entice, induce or persuade, any player, coach, GM or other person under contract to any other NBA team to enter into negotiations for or relating to that person's services or to negotiate or contract for such services, or (ii) otherwise interfere with the employment relationship between that employee and the other NBA team.

The Cons ution also says that potential penalties for tampering include suspension of the offending person, prohibition of the offending team from hiring the person being tampered with, forfeiture of draft picks, and individual and/or team fines of up to $5 million.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back in the day, I was caring about the NBA Finals.

May give hockey a try.

Kori's nightmare SpurOutofTownFan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Cannot resist any comparison. Green plays in a stacked team so he can afford to do all that stuff - he may think he can have his own team but he's deluded.

Kawhi on the other hand....

Thread Information