Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is still here

What if he doesn't get bought out and he is just back on the court next week

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is still here

Don't matter. Not making a move is just as good. Just let it expire. We'll use the space.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    33 pages later and LMA is still on the team
    With a big proportion of the fanboys explaining away why it didn’t make sense to move him in a trade b4 or now anyways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude is still here

LMA will never play another minute for the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With a big proportion of the fanboys explaining away why it didn’t make sense to move him in a trade b4 or now anyways.
    You act like someone is always the same player, year in and year out. That’s just wrong headed thinking, and if they aren’t, then it makes sense to trade them at one point, and it doesn’t at others.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You act like someone is always the same player, year in and year out. That’s just wrong headed thinking, and if they aren’t, then it makes sense to trade them at one point, and it doesn’t at others.
    Nah I just don’t have the energy to engage with everyone here when they answer one point with something marginally relevant to what I was addressing. It’s tiring and I am exhausted.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No one is going to trade for him if they were would have happened by now. This will end in a buyout. Spurs fools for not trading him when is value was higher. I would love to be surprised though. Trade him for the best deal and take it. Beats buying him out and getting no value back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one is going to trade for him if they were would have happened by now. This will end in a buyout. Spurs fools for not trading him when is value was higher. I would love to be surprised though. Trade him for the best deal and take it. Beats buying him out and getting no value back.
    I think someone will need that contract in a multi team deal. Don’t give up the ghost before deadline day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why trade for the cow when you can get the milk for free in a buyout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why trade for the cow when you can get the milk for free in a buyout.
    Only one team gets him, and it looks like a few are interested. You can take active measures, or wait for fate to take a hand.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By that logic, there will be no trade announcements this week. Let's see how this post ages.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at expecting anything good from Brian Wrong

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know why people are getting worked up over this. Whatever the Spurs trade him for will be a ty haul if they do trade him. The guy has to have no trade value as anything other than an expiring with how terrible he is defensively now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gonna end up with the effing lakers and he's gonna look better, the motherf, just watch. I hope we dont pay him, let him stay the rest of the season being an after thought.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i've wanted the spurs to trade for him since he was a net.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He'd have to agree to a haircut. Pop ain't signing no hippie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Artis Gilmore PT 2! I say sign him just for the hair. Spurs had some incredible fros back in the day. Pops hair is long, he’s gotta be ok with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He'd have to agree to a haircut. Pop ain't signing no hippie.
    That made me laugh. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleveland ain't giving up Allen for our trash. Plus he is a starter so not sure who is coming off the bench then.

Only way it would happen is if Spurs also take Klove off their hands and no thanks. Even then I bet they could just trade love by giving up a future pick instead of one of their young building blocks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cleveland ain't giving up Allen for our trash. Plus he is a starter so not sure who is coming off the bench then.

Only way it would happen is if Spurs also take Klove off their hands and no thanks. Even then I bet they could just trade love by giving up a future pick instead of one of their young building blocks
    The article isn't talking about a trade for him...they are talking about signing him to an offer sheet this summer.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there seriously zero rumors about LMA? I really hope we don't just buy him out....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The article isn't talking about a trade for him...they are talking about signing him to an offer sheet this summer.
    Ah true, didn't read close enough lol. Interesting the Spurs are looking at him. But that would likely mean getting rid of Jakob

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are there seriously zero rumors about LMA? I really hope we don't just buy him out....
    Life is full of disappointment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Artis Gilmore PT 2! I say sign him just for the hair. Spurs had some incredible fros back in the day. Pops hair is long, he’s gotta be ok with it.
    I was a kid when I saw Gilmore with the Kentucky Colonels play the Spurs. Got there early and you could stand pretty close to the basket during warmups. He was a very large man. Him and Swrn Nater pushing on each other was epic.
    Dan Issel and Louie Dampier were plain evil.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah true, didn't read close enough lol. Interesting the Spurs are looking at him. But that would likely mean getting rid of Jakob
    I agree... it's very Interesting... I would expect cle to match any offer we made though... I wonder if this story isn't something leaked by his agent to drive his value up though..

Thread Information