Post Count
    ty play calling for Memphis at the end of game 1

Klay missing both free throws and they don’t capitalize

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some ugly ass jerseys in there

nostalgia
    dat raptors, grizz, jazz, rockets are awful... I like pistons, sixers for instance

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    half of those are absolute trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dat raptors, grizz, jazz, rockets are awful... I like pistons, sixers for instance
    Just before the 95/96 season started, Barkley, still a Suns player, made fun of the new Rockets jerseys/court desgn and their marketing team

A year later, he was traded to Houston and had to wear that awful jersey and play half of his games on that court

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    So this Harden thing losing a step, when he drives he still hooks arms to make it look like he's getting fouled. That's not new. But now on drives, he uses the basketball and pushes it into the body of the defender to get them off balanced. Just did it like twice that I saw. Total bush league . Is that a new thing? One of his new tricks for being fat and slow and old now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maxi kleber needs more help.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just before the 95/96 season started, Barkley, still a Suns player, made fun of the new Rockets jerseys/court desgn and their marketing team

A year later, he was traded to Houston and had to wear that awful jersey and play half of his games on that court

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scoot Foster to officiate game 2 of Grizz- Warriors

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scoot Foster to officiate game 2 of Grizz- Warriors
    Where is Scooter at on this one? Didn't he always identify as Warrior in the collusion years?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bane yes or no?

Does Memphis have a chance if Bane is out or 70% or less?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bane yes or no?

Does Memphis have a chance if Bane is out or 70% or less?
    Nah, need Bane to play well to win tbh. Morant getting more shots is bad for Memphis.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Grizzlies

Tony Allen and no jump Randolph

NBA fun without Lakers/Lebron tbh. No big markets no care. Lets go fellas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors... karma is a ing ... delicious to see those tears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors... karma is a ing ... delicious to see those tears
    Kerr complaining about a dirty play, the irony

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr complaining about a dirty play, the irony
    tbh... dude is shameless

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Dillon Brooks was beyond dirty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Dillon Brooks was beyond dirty
    he learned it watching Green tapes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he learned it watching Green tapes
    Um, ok. not sure how thats relevant unless you're really dumb and hopelessly lost in a maze of moral relativism. If ur trolling, fine then..got me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond

Zaza

Kerr should just STFU
    Last edited by lefty; 05-04-2022 at 01:08 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Um, ok. not sure how thats relevant unless you're really dumb and hopelessly lost in a maze of moral relativism. If ur trolling, fine then..got me.
    relativism ?

just saying that Kerr is the last who should complain about dirty plays knowing his teams are full of dirty players... I did not hear him crying when zaza ended up kawhi run or green punching people in the face

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond

Zaza

Kerr should just STFU
    maybe isitjustyou

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now I understand why Jordan punched Kerr tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, moral relativism. It's what this is here:

just saying that Kerr is the last who should complain about dirty plays knowing his teams are full of dirty players... I did not hear him crying when zaza ended up kawhi run or green punching people in the face
    How about Gary Payton II? A guy who lived in his father's shadow and had to play for I think 9 G-League teams before he could find a team willing to give him playing time and a shot and who is kind of built to be a point guard defender and is now probably out of the playoffs. Alright if he is upset or if people are upset for him getting mauled by one of the dirtiest piece of players in the league or nah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, moral relativism. It's what this is here:

How about Gary Payton II? A guy who lived in his father's shadow and had to play for I think 9 G-League teams before he could find a team willing to give him playing time and a shot and who is kind of built to be a point guard defender and is now probably out of the playoffs. Alright if he is upset or if people are upset for him getting mauled by one of the dirtiest piece of players in the league or nah?
    nobody is talking about Payton, dude has all the right to be upset. We are talking about Kerr complaining when he coached and is coaching two of dirtiest players in the league and did nothing to stop them ruining PO runs of other players including spurs chances at a le so go yourself with relativism

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    An injury result doesn’t make a play or a player dirty.

The problem I had with Kerr in one of his statements was that he said he wasn’t sure if it was “intentional but it was dirty.” To me, that comment made no sense. Maybe I have a different definition, but dirty implies intent. If it was a dirty play, then Kerr is implying he thought the play was intentional. I think the distinction needs to be made.

There’s a difference between reckless and dirty. Brooks’ play was reckless. Doesn’t mean it was dirty.

If we compare to the Draymond jersey pull, the severity of the physical contact can be viewed as a difference, at least visually. Getting whacked in the side of the head by an arm, full force from a big wind up looks egregious. While a tug on the jersey doesn’t have the same visual impact. But to me, the jersey pull was the dirtier play. You have to intentionally close your fist and grab a jersey to make that play. That to me shows intent. Draymond was intentionally, purposefully trying to pull the dude down with a jersey grab. You don’t accidentally grab a fist full of jersey. Comparatively, it’s just opinion, but I believe Brooks was trying to make an honest play at the ball, or at least trying to get to the hand/wrist area to make a common foul.

These world class athletes jumping and suddenly getting jerked down by the jersey is an injury waiting to happen. Once Clarke landed, he could have easily had a bad ankle injury or a sprain to the ACL, MCL. There was enough force and impact on the landing to tear one of those ligaments. But lucky, no injury. And for those NBA analyst blowhards that said but Draymond tried to catch him, bull . He made a motion to try to brace his fall AFTER both of Clarke’s feet hit the ground. It’s like slamming on the breaks after you hit a wall. On the flipside, Payton could have landed without trying to brace his fall with his arm, and maybe he doesn’t break anything. Just have a bruised bum. Then that play is just a really bad, reckless foul, maybe still a flagrant 1. , maybe they still determine it as excessive and he still gets a flagrant 2 and ejection. But there's no debate about a suspension. The injury with Payton and no injury to Clarke is probably the main difference in punishment. But the injury doesn’t make the play dirty, and vice versa, no injury doesn’t mean a play is not dirty.

Thread Information